..42

Friendship and Love

Leah's POV

"did you guys know that our school break almost over?" Hyerin sadly said as all of us groaned because we're just enjoyed our school break.

"why must you remind it? you do know school over and exam coming, right?" Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyed.

", i almost forgot that we've got exam right after school break.." Jinhye cursed and all of us become quiet since we knew exactly what does she mean.

"come on! forget about that and lets we're enjoyed tonight! Leah and Jinhwan's treat!" Hyerin let out a evil laugh as we just shook our head in disbelief at her.

I looked around and realized that Jimin still hasn't coming. "did somebody know where Jimin is?"

They were all shrugged their shoulder and I turn my head at Taehyung as he raised his arms in defeat, "he said that he will be late."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "then why are you acted like you don't know?"

"oh cut it out both of you, we're here to enjoy not fighting each other." Hyerin said as matter of fact.

I just scoff at her while Jinhwan trying to calm me down.

Jinhye walked away leaving us behind when she see something mesmerizing her. It was the decoration of lights where everybody taking a selfie of it.

       


"it's so beautiful. this is what everyone talked about." Jinhye said in awed.

"yeah, do you like it?" I asked her with a smile on my face as i looked at Jinhye hoping that she will like it.

"are you kidding me? of course i love it!" 

Jinhwan laughed at her reaction, "i know you do and voila!"

"yah Taehyung! Hyerin! you guys are cheater!" I yelled at them who are in their own world taking a picture without bothering bring us.

Taehyung laughed and gestured us to come over. Jinhye didn't know what to do because she feels so awkward around us which i know why she become like that.

"everyone must in the picture!" Hyerin happily said as she held out her phone with a monopod.

and Taehyung been read my mind as he pulled Jinhye by shoulder and tell her to smile.

and it clicked! it was so nice to have a picture together of us when Jinhwan said making me looked at him, "so sad Jimin is not here."

"i know right. my man is not here i feel so empty.." Taehyung joked as I cringed in disgust at him.

"i'm sorry if i was late." we heard a very familiar voice and turned around. Jimin just come in the right time and all of us feel relieved that he is here.

"Dude, where the hell have you been?"

"yeah, we've been waiting for you!"

He shyly rubbed at the back of his head, "i think i'm overslept and it was so hard to find this place!"

The other take his reason but i don't because i know there is must something bothering him. I saw him taking a glance at Jinhye.

"hmm, somebody is missing someone uh?" I muttered under my breath as Hyerin nudge my side.

"should we go as our plan?" she whispered so no other will heard us. I shook my head and smirk, "can't you see? its already starting." i nodded my head at Jimin's way as Hyerin look at their direction and she let out a small giggle, "someone seems ignoring each other presence.."

"we should act normal especially you which you will ruin the moment." i rolled my eyes as Hyerin just slapped my arm playfully. 

-----

Jinhye's POV

We were really enjoyed tonight and i can't thank them enough to show how happy i am they were with me. I knew they doing this for me so i won't feel empty without both of my parents presence.

"okay so, lets play shooting game?" Hyerin wiggle her eyebrow.

"hoho, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this." I said as i looked at Hyerin with an evil smile.

Hyerin gulped, "serious, forget what past is."

"oh come on, i know you like betting. so what should we bet this time?"

"please, not like before okay?! that was so embarrassing!" Hyerin looks trauma when she thought about the past.

"why is she acting like that?" Jimin whispered at Lea which i can hear them clearly but pretend didn't hear it.

"every carnival we're always playing this shooting game and whoever lose the game, the betting is start. Hyerin is always the main victim here. she lose the game and Jinhye make her a silly dance infront everyone!" Leah giggle when she thought about it and Jimin finally get what is happening around here.

"fine! what is it?" Hyerin give up and I broke into a wide smile, "whoever lose the game, the loser will pay for us!"

They all groaned and Hyerin nodded, "deal!"

"wait, is it just two of us?" I finally realized that the others doesn't saying anything.

"of course we're joining in." Taehyung grinned and thats when we start our game.

There always a carnival around here in the park to make the people impressed and enjoyed their moment tonight. Especially when this park had newly open.

And here we are as a kids playing shooting game which we have to shoot a tin down.

"so everyone is ready?" asked the worker excitedly.

We're firmly nodded our head, "remember you all have 50 seconds to finish it all and goodluck!"

My eyes darted to the targets- ready to shoot anytime. When the bell rangs; signalling the game had started, i pulled the trigger and the water came out to the target.

I thought it would be easy, but to my surprised it actually difficult. When the lights turn green, it showed that you have to shoot to that thing  before it shoot you back with the water.

Yeah, kind of like a child game.

I turn to look at Hyerin who desperately want to win. I smirked when her bullets getting less than mine. Victory is ahead of me.

But the guy next to me- ugh. How can he be so good at games like this? But i can't lie that he looks good even when he hold the water gun with that cool positioned as if he ever hold a real gun before and joined shooting forces.

I clenched my teeth when his lips curved upwards into a smirk knowing my stare at him.

"Focus to the front, or else you'll go wet", he formed a mischievous smile.

My attention went back to the game. I feel like the need to win so that he will pay for all this. Well, i really want to see him annoyed when he got himself wet. I mean- who wasn't?

"Argh!", Leah had runs out of bullet that she had been kicked out from the game. Her clothes are wet at some parts.

Jinhwan and Taehyung are both lose at the same time. I'm guessing that they are doing it intentionally. It's just my instinct though. Anyhow, I'm shocked to see Hyerin still here.

She usually won't last this long.

It's not my problem, what's matter is that i needed to save my bullet and avoid getting wet. Yes, that is the goal. I stop clicking the trigger just to earn a confused looks from Jimin.

When his attention are draws to me, i sneakily look at his amount of bullets. 17 left. While i have 13 left. That's a huge difference. I waited, and when his amount are the same as mine, i went back on the game.

Hyerin yelled in frustration that she lost. Of course she lose because she continuously clicking the trigger without a pause.

Now, it's just me and Jimin.

The real battle has started. I'm gonna make this guy wet!

"I have to say this, if you lose, you have to say 'yes' in everything i want you to do", Jimin said in a lower voice for only i can hear him in the middle of our game.

I raised my eyebrows. "If you lose, get wet while dancing in the middle of the crowds", i smirked.

"Deal"

The game continues and my eyes went teary for focusing on the enemy. Didn't I realized the game has come to an end.

Jimin places his gun down followed by me. I look at his bullets and he still have.. 3 LEFT?! how is that possible?!

While i have.. NON?!

What the hell is happening? How does he do that?

"Still on for the deal?", Jimin stood in front of me with his victory smile. I huffed in annoyance. When it comes to him, i always lose. Damn it.