..43

Friendship and Love

Jinhye's POV

", i really hate this game! remind me not to play this anymore!" Hyerin whine since she always lose playing this game.

"so whose win?" Taehyung excitedly asked us.

"well, there is no winner-"

"who said there is no winner, of course there is. why won't you admit it, Jinhye-sshi?" Jimin interrupted my words with a sarcasm in his voice.

I glared at him and at the same time feeling confuse, since when did he use formalities with me?

"ugh! whatever you say, jerk !"

"so is Jimin the winner?" Lea asking with a smile on her face. i slowly nodded and she let out a giggle follow by Hyerin. I looked at both of them in confusion seeing their reacting that way.

"and what the bet?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulder, "well, the loser must say 'yes' in everything that i tell her to. no complaining no rejection."

why do i feel like this is a set up? i just scoffed and cross my arms over my chest, "tsk, i am girl with my word. so what is it you want me to do, master?" i sarcastically said at him.

"be my date for a week." he simply said with a serious looks on his face.

Their mouth jaw dropped at his words so do mine. i never expecting him to say that. "what the.. that one i'll passed." i speechless said.

"why not? because you finally seeing someone, uh?"

why i feel like he knows about Namjoon?

"fine. if you don't want, then be prepare with anything i want you to do." with that his lips curved into a smirk while i just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"oh come on, Jinhye. whats wrong to become his date?" Taehyung seems supportive at this time.

"its doesn't hurt, ya know. be his date for a week then you can dump him like you always did." Hyerin jokingly said earning a smack at the back of her head.

I shot her a dead glare as she backed away in frightened. I turned my attention back at Jimin and i slowly took a step closer towards him.

"i'll be waiting for that~" i dangerously lowered my voice with flirtatious smile on my face.

My smile faded when i see his reaction, he still smirking at me and slightly at the bottom of his lips, "don't try me~."

Damn! should i be worry for that?

"is it just me or are they two trying to hitting on each other?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow when he saw both of us standing so close to each other.

Me and Jimin turned our head at him and shot him a glare. He raised his arms in defeat, "geez, i was just saying."

"okay, so what are we going to do next?" Jinhwan happily asked.

We're just shrugged our shoulder when a light bulb popped in my head.

"how about we just looking around and if there is-"

"are you saying that we should go into couples?" Hyerin grinned at me as I just pushed her face away in annoyance.

"why? you want to go with Tae-" Hyerin quickly closed my mouth before i said his name. She shooed me and whisper, "the hell are you thinking?"

I letting go her hand from my mouth and shrugs, "nothing!" i wiggle my eyebrow as the others looking at us with a weird face.

"what was that?" Taehyung asked with a blank looks on his face. I was smiling ear to ear and pinched his cheeks, "you so lucky~"

He looks quite shocked at my sudden change of attitude, "yah, thats hurt!"

I know he looks confused but then i heard someone calling out my name.

"Jinhye-sshi, is that you?"

Why it sounded familiar? i turned my head at where the voices coming from and my eyes went wide seeing the person infront of me.

"Namjoon?!"

His lips curved into a big smile and i quickly yanked my hands from Taehyung's cheeks.

"what a pleasure meeting you here." he happily said and hugged me out of sudden.

I'm happily hug him back and when we pulled apart from the hug, i sense that my friends looking at us in confusion.

"so, who are you with?"

I hesitately say, "my friends."

He looked behind over my shoulder and smiled at them, "hi. i think i recognize some of you before?" he said that at Hyerin and Taehyung.

Hyerin and Taehyung exchange looks before finally let out a small laughs, "of course! in Hawaii??"

Namjoon extend his hands out to shake, "i know i've got a good memory. i'm Kim Namjoon. what's your?"

Taehyung and Hyerin gladly shaking hands with him so with others. But he stopped when he see Jimin.

I see Jimin's expression become tensed and his face i couldn't tell. "hey bro, its been a long time."

I looked at Jimin and Namjoon back and forth. are they two know each other?

----

Jimin's POV

I stood here frozen because its been a long time i haven't seen him since the last time.

I looked at him and back to his hand. I slapped his hand away making the others looks shock at my action.

"yeah, its surely does." I dangerously said at him. I don't know what i should feel right now. should i hating him because he had been showing up infront of me?

A guy who destroy our friendship just because of one girl.

He heaved a sigh when Jinhye broke the tension in the air, "erm..are you two know each other?"

oh god, Jinhye! why must you make it worse?

"no." i bluntly said.

Jinhye looked at me in suspicious, "yeah, whatever you say."

I scoffed and cross my arms over my chest. She tilted her head to the side, "so, whats bring you here?"

I'm pretty sure she asking Namjoon that but wait a second.. how do they two know each other?

I looked back at them with a curiosity feelings in me.

"oh, i was just walking around because its still new and bringing my..-"

"yah! Kim Namjoon! why did you leave me here?"

Its a girl voice and i looked at the girl who are seems fuming in anger and stormed on her footstep.

She then slapped at the back of his head as Namjoon yelped in pain.

wait.. who is she?

Jinhye looked quite shocked at the scene, "next time don't leave me here! aigoo~" said the girl as she finally realized that he wasn't alone.

"so, is she the one you've been talking about?" Jinhye carefully asked.

Namjoon shook his head and pulled her by shoulder, "she is my cousin."

I heard a gasped beside me and Hyerin looked shocked when Namjoon's cousin reveal her face so does the others.

what is really happening?! i frustrated yelled in my mind.

"oh..i didn't know you've got any relation with her", Jinhye paused and turn around to give a short glare at Hyerin, knowing how will Hyerin react then back at the familiar girl, "because knowing her behaviour..-" Jinhye gave a judging look towards the girl. Her words then interrupted by Namjoon's cousin.

"yah! don't saying anything if you don't know a thing!" she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

oh girl, you don't know who you are messing with.

"wha..you think i would forget about that?! still remember her?!" Jinhye angrily pointed at Hyerin as Hyerin hid behind Lea in fear.

what is really happen?

"you know them?" Namjoon confused-asking them both with wide eyes.

Before Jinhye say anything, i held her shoulder in comfort, "i think thats enough, Jinhye. we should get going then."

She tilted her head at me, i give her my reassuring smile. eventhough i was confused as hell for the whole situation, but its for the best before she exploded.

She heaved a sigh before went back her attention at Namjoon, "i'll see you around then, Namjoon."

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder to turn her around as we walk pass by the others. I took some time to look on Taehyung who shot a death glare towards Namjoon's cousin.

His eyes showed something like- anger? I don't know. I decided to let it brush away into dust, maybe i can ask him later.

"If you ever show your face to me ever again, i swear i will ripped that beautiful face of yours!", Jinhye and I went flinched at the sound of Taehyung's voice.

We turn around and saw Taehyung said that towards that girl before he grabbed Hyerin's wrist and walk pass by us.

Jinhye and I exchanged a confused looks.

-----------------