Flashback Of Jinhye ll

Friendship and Love

  On a fine day,

 "Hey guys, I was wondering if you want to hang out at my house later?"  Leah asked at her friends who are busy eating their lunch.

Hyerin looked up from her meal, "I can't because I've got family gathering dinner tonight. I'm sorry Lea." Hyerin sadly said with full of foods.

Lea smiled and nodded in understand.

"after school?" Jinhye finally asked. Lea shrugged, "after school sounds good to me."

"You know Lea, how close you and your cousin is? because everytime we spent together, you always worry about your cousin this and that. you sure not hiding something from us?" Jinhwan curious asking Lea. Jinhye nudge his side to stop what he asking.

Lea laughed, "Oh God. no, Jinhwan. he is my real cousin. he is like big brother to me because I am the only child."

Hyerin awed in amuse at Jinhwan, "Are you jealous,bro?"

He spit out his coke and coughs, "The hell are you saying Hyerin? of course not."

Jinhye shook her head, "Bro, just admit it." She wiggle her eyebrow to tease Jinhwan.

He looked away in embarrassed. He can feel his heart beating so fast and suddenly he feels hot in the canteen.

-----

After school, they headed out to the gate at the same as Hyerin bid them a goodbye.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow. have fun weekend."

They waved at her back and Hyerin went inside the car where her driver been waiting for her.

Then, they also went to Lea's house and unexpected visitors shocking them.

"Hello my dear cousin. It's been a long time I haven't see you."

Lea gasped, "When did you came back?"

"Just now?" Her cousin unsure answered. Then, her cousin realized that she brought her friends along.

"Who are they?"

Jinhye mouth agape because this is the first time seeing such a pretty face and good looking in real life. Jinhwan closed and she sheepishly smile at him.

Lea wrapped her arms over their shoulders, "They are my friends. Remember I told you about them? Jinhye and Jinhwan?" She proudly said and widely smile.

Her cousin smile a little, "Oh yeah. so it's them?" He extended his hand out for handshake, "I'm Taehyung Kim."

"I'm Jinhwan Kim."

When it turns Jinhye, she avoid for handshake and say, "Jinhye Ahn."

Taehyung retreat his hands in embarassing and clears his throat, "So, I thought it was 3 friends?"

"The other one is busy with her family." Lea simply said. Taehyung just mouth 'o' shaped indicating he understands.

"So Taehyung-sshi, what brought you here?" Jinhwan asked since he can sense an awkward surround them.

"I want to pay visit for my little cousin here. And I also wanna let her know that I'm finally transfer to where she school at."

Lea looks shock and giving him a 'are you kidding' looks. Taehyung smile widely and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. "Yes my dear cousin."

Lea shrugged his hand off her and say, "But what about your work? stable already?"

"Of course it is. if it's not stable I won't be here.  But I may sometimes attend the school and sometimes not."

"Woah. at a such young age, you do know how to do business, uh?" Jinhye said with a curious looks on her face.

Taehyung frown, "I know but it's for my family sake"

He looked at Jinhye, "actually I'm not kind of liking it when you two hanging out with my cousin here."

This sentence makes Jinhye 'ouch' at it. "and why is that?"

"you guys always stole her from me."

Jinhwan and Jinhye looking at Taehyung as if he's crazy, "Dude, seriously were friends and you're her cousin? it's a normal friend thing?"

Lea face palmed and shook her head, "Tae come on. I'm big girl already."

"yeah shes right. and you don't have to over control her life. she needs to be a social too." Jinhye said as she munch her snack.

Taehyung wrinkle his face, "I don't like that idea."

"and I don't like how you overreact idea too." Jinhye bluntly said.

Lea heaved a sighs because it's just a few hours ago they met, and they end up bickering to each other.

-----

As you know, Hyerin and Taehyung they rarely meet in school because once Taehyung transferred to the school, she become less coming to school.

The reason she cannot go to school, it was because of her illness. Sometimes she happened to be walk past by him but doesn't recognize him. She hardly to hangout with them also because of her parents worried sick about her illness.

And that's explain why Hyerin not really know about Taehyung. Even him not too often coming to the school which the principal understand his reason.

But one day on a white day, where everybody is asking for a date or even confess their feelings to someone, there is a person realize about his feelings towards Jinhye.

He know that when they always met, they end up bickering to each other but not so for long. Slowly, he starts to develop his feeling towards her. Yes, every girls student here admire him especially when he has a good looks and handsome.

But his eyes only look at one person, Jinhye. A girl who sometimes laugh at his silly jokes, who are connected what his talking about like they are meant to be and open minded.

He didn't tell his cousin about this afraid of what she said at him. He also didn't talk about it with Jinhwan who are her childhood friend.

"Jinhye." He shouts her name. As expected, Jinhye turn around and makes an annoyed face, "Gosh Tae, what do you want now?"

He takes a look round and seems like every students here is busy with their own life and clear his throat, "You know what today is?"

"Wednesday?" She unsure said and confusion plastered on her face.

He burst into laughs and knuckles her head off, "Aigoo, today is White day. don't you know about that?"

Jinhye pouts as Taehyung looking at her pouting, his feels like his heart want to jumps out from his chest because of her cuteness.

"yeah, I know. why?"

"erm, I don't know how to say this but would you want to go out with me?" He quickly says and held his breath when he sees her expression.

Jinhye looks speechless and has a blank looks, "Go out?"

He rubbed at the back of his head, "yeah? if you want to. Jinhye, I ... like you more than friends."

That words making Jinhye jaw dropped and frozen on her spot. She didn't expect that Taehyung will be liking her more than friends. Taehyung is a nice guy, kind, caring, handsome, which every girls ever dreamed off...boyfriend material. But there is one thing that he didn't know about Jinhye.

"Jinhye, you there?"

She snapped back to reality and look at Taehyung who was still has a smile on his face. She sadly looking at him and with a heavy heart she says, "Tae, I know your a good guy and etc but I don't see you that way. I didn't know you like me more than friends. But I can't be with you because-"

"Babe, there you are. I've been searching for you everywhere."

That voices coming closer at them, and the person wrapped his hand on her waist and pulled her closer at him.

"Tae, this is my boyfriend Hanbin Kim. I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you about him."

Her boyfriend grin, "Ssup, I'm Hanbin."

That moment he feels like betray? heart broken? sad? angry? yes he feels all that. he don't know any about this not until her boyfriend show up.

He clenched his fist tightly at his side and looked at Jinhye. That moment when their eyes met, he feels like there is nothing he can do about it. yes, he hurt. not hurt because she had a boyfriend but she didn't tell him about it.

He shook that thought away and blankly say, "I'm Taehyung."

Jinhye felt guilty about it and she know what she needed to do to make clears thing between her and him.

"So, you done here babe? because I'm hungry already." Hanbin asked at Jinhye who seems lost at the moment.

"You go ahead. I'll catch you later, okay?" She tried her best to give her boyfriend a smile and he nodded in understand. "I'll see you later then." he kissed on her cheek making Jinhye face flushed in red because he just kissed in front Taehyung.

Once her boyfriend is out from her sight , she turned her attention back at Taehyung with guilty looks.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend?"

She lower her head down, " I'm sorry Tae."

"No, don't feel sorry about that. do the others knew about it?"

She hesitated nodded which earning a sighs from Taehyung. "if you tell me sooner, I wouldn't fall for you."

He lifted her chin to look at him and stare her brown eyes deeply, "I'm sorry to tell you about my feelings."

"Tae..I-"

He shushed her and shook his head, "No don't feel guilty about it. We should forget about what I say awhile ago. I just wants to let it out my feelings to you and it feels great even I can't have you but we still friends right? I don't want have that awkward around us because of me. I want us just how we like before. so, should we?"

Jinhye didn't know that Taehyung has an open heart after what she did, she feels like wanted to cry. She suddenly pulled him for a hug causing Taehyung shocked at her sudden action.

"Yes, yes, we are still friends."

Taehyung patted her head and broke the hug. "But if that Hanbin guy ever hurt you or treat you bad, don't hesitate to tell me and I'll kick his ball and take you away from him, got it?" He sternly said with a serious face.

Jinhye laughs at it, "yes I will."

----

Everything went smoothly after Taehyung confessing Jinhye even though Jinhye rejected him in a good way. Once it over, Taehyung told his cousin about that and she was freaked out at first. No worry, his friendship with Jinhye are good except sometimes he does feels jealous when he saw Jinhye with her boyfriend.

But then she feels sad because Taehyung just know that Jinhye already had one. After that incident, Taehyung had to go to his home town for a business work which makes him missed all about them especially his cousins getting into an engage, Jinhye broke up with her boyfriend and for the first time met with Hyerin.

He just happened to know when he came back from his hometown.

END OF FLASHBACK