...15

Friendship and Love

No one POV

"Song Hyerin!"

Someone shouted her name in early morning. Luckily, its still early so its not many student here. Hyerin cursed in her mind and avoiding someone shouting her name.

Someone grabs her name uniform and Hyerin pleading at that person. "Please, please, please. I'm sorry! It was slip from my mouth."

"Because of you Taehyung grounded me that I cannot hanging out with you all unless if its with him."

Lea gives Hyerin intense gaze as Hyerin gulps in fear. "I thought he knows about the situation you are in. I'm sorry."

Lea heavily sighs and let go Hyerin, "It was my fault tho. I should told him about it."

Hyerin straighten herself and puffed her cheeks. "Soooooorrrryyy~"

Lea pinched her cheeks, "Next time be careful with your mouth okay? This is why we can't tell you the secrets because we knew you might accidentally blew up!"

Hyerin nodded. "Come on Lea, I told you not to hurting her." Taehyung suddenly said from behind.

Lea quickly let go, "I am not. I was just so thankful to her because she told you about it." She sarcasm said it.

Taehyung sighs, "Hyerin, its not your fault okay? I force you to tell me about it, right?"

"Yeah." Hyerin unsure what to say.

"Hey girls! Oh hi Tae. What's the occasion all about? You three looks serious." Jinhwan greeted them.

Taehyung playfully punch him, "You! I thought we were best friend but this is what I've got? Why you brought my cousin into this ?"

Jinhwan sighs, "I have no choice! and HOW IN THE WORLD YOU KNOW?!"

Taehyung pointed at Hyerin and she lowered her head down.

"I knew this will coming. The worst part is next week will be our engagement day!" Jinhwan frustrated said which making Taehyung and Hyerin widened their eyes.

"WTF?!"

"NO ING WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH MY COUSIN!"

Lea shrugged, "Its true. We don't have any choice!" Lea whined.

Taehyung let out a sigh, "This is how it feels when you of place."

Hyerin nodded in agree. "Now you know what I mean."

"Who is going to engage with who?"

They all turned their head and quite shock looking at Jinhye who has her raised her eyebrow. She slowly approached at them with a frown, "Engage? Who?"

Jinhwan rubbed at the back of his head, "You see Jinhye, my parents wants me and Lea have an official one since they already likes Lea and told her parents about this." Jinhwan nervously said as Jinhye just stood there with a speechless looks. 

Lea looked at Jinhwan and Jinhye with a suspicious thought. Why Jinhye acting like that?

Jinhye laughed causing her friends looking at her with confuse looks. "Gosh! I knew it! Finally! Why don't you two tell each other feelings already? Ohmaigod!" Jinhye keeps laughing and fanned herself. Lea finally understood what she meant causing her to blush. The others just shook their head.

Without they realizing, the bell is ringing and they smile. "I think school is don't want us to keep us longer huh?" Tae said causing them to laugh. 

They bid a goodbye and went to respective class. 

-----

Jinhye's POV

"Is Park Jimin here?" 

I realized that hes not present. Thats when our class' door burst opened. "I'm sorry i'm late."

"Its okay. Next time please be on time." Our class teacher strictly said. 

He went to his seat which infront of me. I just realized he doesn't smirk nor looking at me. Is he on period or what?

"Would you stop staring at me, you creep!" He hissed.

I just realized that i've been staring at him. I rolled my eyes in annoyed and scoff. 

Lea nudge my side, "What was that about?"

I smirk, "Someone is not in mood."

Lea knocked my head with her knuckle and i pout, "I was just joking, geez!"

"Okay, class. This your new assignment and i already partner up with whom."

All of us groaned. "Its better by individual than partner." I heard Lea whined

As our teacher called out our name one by one. Then, something just surprising me that i did not agree with the teacher. "Ahn Jinhye you partner up with Park Jimin. I just realized that since you are our best student in my class why not you tutor with Jimin since he still new into our school?"

WTF?! 

"But Sir...-" 

"No protest Ahn Jinhye." Our history teacher sternly said and narrowed his eyes at me.

I sat back down and huffed. Jimin didn't protest nor talking like he used to. I shook my thought away and scoff, why would he bother. tsk!

----

No One POV

"So if you and Lea getting engaged, what would happen then? Why don't you guys tell them the truth?" Tae suggest as all of them taking their break time.

Jinhwan sigh, "If i tell them the truth, they would send me away for sure and married with someone i barely known. I would rather married with Lea than those stranger."

Lea give him a glare, "But I don't want."

"Okay, so what are your plan?" Hyerin asked at two of them as their shook their head. Hyerin facepalmed herself, "Unbelieveable you two!"

"Jinhye, any suggestion?" Tae nudge her side. Jinhye went back to reality, "Oh, what were you guys talking about?"

"Engage? Jinhwan and Lea?" Hyerin said in 'duh' tone.

"Oh. Well, since your engagement is next week why don't you two tell each other about your true feelings, simple as that." Lea pinched her arm. 

Taehyung, Jinhwan and Hyerin laughed. Jimin suddenly clear his throat, "Oh Jimin, where were you?" Taehyung asked.

"Just went to the toilet." He sheepishly smile at him. Jinhye stared at him since he arrived and when he turns his head and met eyes with Jinhye.

Then, he broke the eye contact and say, "So what did i heard about Jinhwan and Lea getting engaged? Is that true?"

"Great, now all of the students know about that!" Lea said in frustrated. "Yes, they are."

"Okay I don't know Jinhwan and Lea is in relationship. Well, congrates bro!" Jimin patted Jinwan's back. 

"Thankyou, bro." Jinhwan laughs. "Anyway, why you're late today?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin smile, "Its nothing. Just overslept."

"Aw man, did you go party hard last night? Why don't you bring me, bro?" Tae smirk. Jimin laugh, "Its nothing like that. Just tired, i think?" 

"Did you..-" Tae gasps making Jinhwan, Lea, Jinhye and Eunjoo stare at Jimin with confuse looks. Jimin quickly waved his hand. "No! Are you crazy?! I was just helping my auntie cleaning her pastry since she don't have enough worker. And thats why i came late today and I don't have enough sleep. Thats it. Nothing else. Not going to party or what."

Jinhye chuckle, "Chill bro. We're just joking around and didn't think you're taking it seriously." Jimin looked at Jinhye in amused as she chuckle like that coz this is his first time Jinhye acting like that. Jinhye realized Jimin staring at her so she quickly sipped her drink. 

 


 

hello everyone~just want to inform that starting from now. i will be slow to updating mu story due to my eyes condition. my left eyes cannot stand when there is a light so yeah i had to patience for that :/ . so yeah thats al and thankyou for understanding my situation. iloveyou! xoxo