..6

Friendship and Love

Jinhye's POV

As we arrive at the mall, "So, where are we going again?” She asked.

“Hyerin will be waiting for us at Baskin Robbin. That is where our meet point.” I said as I rubbed at the back of my head.

“Yes! Ice cream! I’m already craving for one! Let’s go go go.” Lea happily said and her eyes light up at the mention of her favorite ice cream.

I cringed, “Dude, stop that. You caught us attention.” Lea send me a glare and I just stuck my tongue out at her.

After that, we walked to the Baskin Robbin where Hyerin waiting for us patiently sitting at the far end of the table. “Girls, over here.” Hyerin waving her hands and I nodded and mouthed ‘We’re order first’. Hyerin nodded in understanding and headed towards us.

“Hey, Hyerin. Did you waited for us that long?” I asked at her with a smile as Lea volunteer to make an order to the cashier.

Her face suddenly change from smiley to frown. I looked at her with nervous eyes and she burst out to laughs, “Jinhye, of course not. I’m good. I’m also just arrive 10 minutes ago.”

I pinched her arm not really too hard, “Damn you, prankster!”

Hyerin yelped in pain and say, “Aw, aw, aw. I’m sorry. It was just so fun seeing your reaction, Jinhye.”

I glare at her and she was taken a back at my stare. She shut when Lea suddenly, “Jinhye, Hyerin, are you two done? You both making people staring at us.” That’s when I realized that people in Baskin Robbin looking at us with weird face.

I smile sheepishly at Lea and Hyerin laugh nervously. And all three of us went out in embarrass. “This is why I don’t want to hang out with two of you.” Lea snorted.

Hyerin roll her eyes, “Whatever Lea.”

“Hey, can we go to that cute shop? I want to buy a new phone case.” I said while pointed at where the cute shop is.

“Jinhye, you have plenty of phone case. Why need one?” Lea annoyed said.

“That already old. And I want the trendy one.” I fights back.

“Gosh! I wish Jinhwan was here so he can stop her from buying thing worthless.” Hyerin complains.

“Tsk! Say the one who always borrow my phone case.” I snapped back at Hyerin. She gulps and looks away.

“But Jinhye, why must a phone case? Why don’t…Jinhye! Watch out!” Lea yelled making Hyerin turned her head at us.

Lea was yelling because I was walking without looking infront of me and I end up bumped with someone causing the ice cream spill at the person’s jacket.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry. I wasn’t see where I am going. I am so sorry, sir.” I apologized and bowed multiple times.

I took out my handkerchief and was about to wipe it when a hand slapped it away right before I touched his jacket. That’s when I finally looked up and furrowed my eyebrow.

I can see that he was annoyed by the fact that his jacket got dirty and harshly wipe it. “Watch where you are going, young lady. Now, you already ruined my favorite jacket. This is hardly to find the jacket here.”

I rolled my eyes when he said that. “Dude, it was just an accident. And the ice cream won’t stained on your jacket forever if you washed it. You should be glad when I bowed to you 90 degree and apologized many times which I never did to anyone.” I said sarcastically as I glare at the person. On the other hand, Lea and Hyerin grab both my arm to take me away from him.

He snapped his head back at me. That’s when I can see his fully face. I don’t like this but can’t deny it when he is really a good looking.

“You better watch your mouth, !” He snaps.

I make a ‘tsk’ sound and wrapped my arms over my chest. “You better watch your mouth, . Bleh! I heard this words way too many times. Just get over it. The fabric won’t bleach just because I accidentally spill my ice cream to your jacket, !”

“You don’t know about me, woman. Once, you know me you will be on your knees begging for your life.” He smirks.

Cocky much? I thought and frowned.

Lea and Hyerin just watched me and the stranger with irritated looks. Hyerin looks around and notice that the people started to give their attention towards me and the stranger. Hyerin nudge Lea side who are busy her ice cream. “Yah, don’t you think that we should stop them? The people around here slowly giving their attention to those two.”

Lea smirks, “Why should we stop them? Let them be. Its getting interesting, ya know.”

Hyerin snort, “Ergh. Whatever.”

“Oh, should I have known you? Why? Are you some an artist or something? As far as I can see, you’re not in one of them.” I mocked.

The guy let out a deep breath and calmed himself down. He just stare at me with hatred looks. I take out my wallet from my handbag, “How much it cost your precious jacket, hm? $100? $200? $300? I’ll pay back.” I throw the money on his face.

I smirked when I see him furious in anger. His eyes went wide and jaw dropped because he can’t believe with his own eyes that I just did throw the money at his face.

He shot me a death glare. “Aw, why are you quiet all of sudden now? Maybe because seeing the money infront of you, huh?” I laughed sarcastic and narrow my eyes.

“I don’t like people who are not accepting any apologizes and making a big fuss because of it.”

“And I don’t like the attitude coming from yours.” He suddenly said.

I looked at him in confuse as he continued, “The attitude who acted have money. They think that they have money, they can pay or buy anything like that? I feel so sorry to your parents knowing that they raised an daughter like you.”

That’s it. He brought parents into this. I was about to slap him across the cheek but he grabbed my wrist. Its turn him to smirk, “Am I wrong?”

I yanked my hands off him and scoff in disbelief, “You seriously are . You even brought my parents with this.” I slapped him when he caught off guard. He looks at me speechless. “Don’t even mention my parents if it just about the incident moment ago.” I sternly said.

As I look closely at him, his face looks familiar to me. “You will regret what you had done at me.” He deadly said.

Suddenly, there is three men in black who looks like a bodyguard. One of them suddenly said at the guy, “Jimin-sshi, are you okay? We saw what happened.”

My eyes went wide with mouth agape so does Lea and Hyerin. Wait, what? Jimin? Where I heard his name before? OMG! Don’t tell me he is Park Jimin, the eldest son of Park Sangwoo, the chairman of Geosung Foods enterprise.   

Then, one of his men turned to look at me, “Miss, would you mind if..”

“I’ll handle this.” The guy named Jimin cuts him off.

“But sir..”

Jimin shook his head and smirk when he saw my expression looks. I’m so speechless. There is no words coming out from my mouth.

 “Aw, why are you quiet all of sudden now? Is it because you already know who I am, huh?” He mimic my words.

I gulps in nervous. Damn. Why I feel so nervous?

“Well, tsk! says the one who hate rich people but he is also one of them." i scoffs and roll my eyes at him.

“Oh really? Then, will you apologized again because you already slapped me and threw the money on my face?! Is that what you called a good manner, huh?” He raised his voice.

“You are the one who started it, not me.” I said as I clenched my teeth together.

I eyeing him when he pick up the money on the floor and harshly put it on my palm. “Take that. I don’t need this.”

I looked at him disbelief and scoff, “Why is it because not enough? That’s why you returned it, right?”

He walks closer at me and whisper at my ear, “It will enough if its pay with your body.”

I widened my eyes and kick his leg. “Ouch! YAA!” he shouted. Lea and Hyerin chuckles behind my back expecting that I would do that and I heard them murmuring, “ert.”

“Who do you think I am? I’m not like some es out there to sleep with a stranger especially like you even though I had date with random guy, okay?” I suddenly let it all out until he smirk, “Well, I can be the random guy that you’re talking about. How? You pay me by sleeping one night with me, and that’s it.” He winked and bit corner of his lip.

“Ugh. Get a life, dude. I’m out of here.”

As I said that, I pulled Lea and Hyerin by their arms then we walked away from there. His bodyguard was about to run after us but Jimin stopped them. “Let them be.”

“But sir, can’t you see the way she treated you?”

“I know. Its just my first time seeing a girl like her has a nerve mess with me. It was my fault after all. I deserve it, right? Sometimes I can’t control my temper. But isn’t it that girl interesting?” He grinned as his bodyguard shook their head in disbelief.

He was about to walked away when he saw something on the ground. Bingo. It’s a keychain.