..47

Friendship and Love

Jinhwan's POV

Jinhye and Taehyung already went out to nowhere. and here stuck me and Leah. I looked at Leah who seems lost not caring about me beside her.

I interwined my hands with her hands making her startled at my action. "you okay, hon?"

She looked at me with a smile on her face, "yeah i'm fine. it just i was worried with Hyerin."

My ear perked up when she mention Hyerin, "why?"

She played with my finger, "i think she likes Tae."

My head shot up at her in confusion, "Taehyung? what? she doesn't seem like it, tho."

Its true. There is no sign of Hyerin liking Taehyung what i always see that those two always treat each other like a good friend only and i never saw of her giving that reaction when she with Taehyung.

"I know but she asking me about him yesterday night." She said with a sigh escaped from .

Now, it hits me. "is that why she can't sleep? because of overthinking?"

sadly, Lea nodded her head and rested her head on my shoulder. Lea told me everything at what Hyerin said to her and i intensely listened to it.

From the way i can see, Lea must be concerned about Hyerin because knowing Hyerin attitude she will let her feelings buried into her heart even though its hurting her same goes like Jinhye. These two never opened up their feelings with us.

When Lea finished with her explaination, a sudden an idea popped in my head, "wanna tell Hyerin the real story about Taehyung and Jinhye situation?"

Lea frown, "you know thats not for us to in-"

"come on, we're trying to help these four loss chicken being together."

"four loss chicken?" Lea raise her brow at me and i just laugh it off, "yeah.. JiminxJinhye and TaehyungxHyerin?"

She finally understand what i mean and laughed. "but you think it will work?"

I shrugged, "i hope."

"So, what's the first plan?", Leah exclaimed excitedly just to earn a knock on the head making her whins.

"Pabo, you have to wait before we can make a move. Okay?"

-----

Jinhye's POV

"Did you have some special feelings for Jimin?", Taehyung blurted out which i was taken aback at his sudden question.

I don't know what to say nor what to do causing Taehyung to heave a heavy sighed.

"Let me get my drinks first", he said before he stood up to the cashier to order something since we have been resting here at the Café after shopping without ordering anything. I never thought we will be here for this long.

I let out a heavy lump from my chest while looking outside of the window where there's a view of the shopping centre.

Thinking of what Taehyung had said I, myself don't even know what exactly i feel towards Jimin. I admit, it does makes me go crazy whenever it comes to him. My heart does fluttered at the sight  of him. Although we're always argued with each other, sometimes i felt guilty when i used a harsh words toward him.

Jimin had always been there for me, accepting my stubborn behavior, patience with all my nagging and cursing. He, who always be calm in every situation he is in whenever he is with me. He, who willing to take care of me even when i don't let him to. He, who take me out from the darkness.

Do i really like him?

"So, i hope for an answer now", Taehyung slump his on the chair and place the drinks on top of the table expecting an answer from me.

I coughed. "Why is that important?"

He rolled his eyes kind of annoyed. "Let me tell you, you DO love Jimin somewhere, deep in your heart. If you keep on denying it, how can you finally fixed with your feelings? Stop confusing yourself. Will you?"

Man, that hit me hard.

"Have you ever thought of him when you're alone? Does that makes your heart beat faster? Didn't you feel like you want to know anything about him? Wake up for God sake Jinhye!", Taehyung exploded. I know he already become impatient waiting for my answer.

I avoid his stare and says, "I don't want to talk about this anymore Taehyung. Have you ever question yourself that; what if Jimin doesn't like me back?", I replied.

"You sure are dumb. Is his action haven't enough for you?", he questioned back making me remember about the last night incident of where Jimin suddenly kissed me.

Agh! what am i thinking about.

"He do likes you", Taehyung blurted out while slurping on his drink like it's not a big deal.

"Uh?"

"He does but is hard to admit it himself. Atleast i hope one of you will realized it sooner or later and finally open up. I hate to see you guys bottling up your feelings and letting it to hurt you. You guys are just so stubborn!"

There's a long silence before i decided to break it with a fake coughed.

"Enough talking about this, I suggest to continue our shopping?", I sheepishly smile at him.

"Gosh, my feet hurt from following you here and there! Let's just go home", he whines making me chuckles.

"Alright. let's go"

-----

Author's POV

Jimin sit opposite him while shooting his glare at the person in front of him. He had been quiet ever since Jimin arrived.

"Why do you want to meet me?", Jimin asked when the atmosphere suddenly become tense.

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest waiting for the person to answer. He raised his chin up before saying, "It's been a long time, Jimin. I thought i just want to see you."

"Yeah its really is.", Jimin sternly uttered not even busy to put on a smile.

"Well, i see that you know Jinhye and seems like you both are close with each other"

Jimin raised one of his eyebrows. "Just spill out what you are going to say. Don't waste my time, Namjoon", he rolled his eyes in annoyed as Namjoon let out a small chuckles.

Namjoon fixed his sunglasses before his smile turns into a smirk. "Did Jinhye ever told you about.. my relationship with her?"

Jimin went confused. "What do you mean?"

"That I am.. his future fiancé for your information", he formed a wide proud smile causing Jimin to froze on his seat but maintain with a straight face.

Namjoon was expecting Jimin to bombard him with a lot of questions but what Jimin said was beyond his expectations.

"So, what about it?", Jimin said remained with his poker face seemingly uninterested at the talk.

"What? You aren't upset or surprise by it?", Namjoon asked slightly feeling unbelievable at Jimin.

Jimin scoffed. "why? do you expect me to throw a tantrum here in public? Do you really want to lose your image in here?"

The words that coming out from Jimin making Namjoon gulped his saliva down in nervous. He knew if Jimin is upset, he will talk about the past again that is why he decided to keep silence.

"Congrates, if you are soon to be Jinhye's fiancé", Jimin continued with a smirks.

"Y-yeah, thanks", Namjoon replied unsure why he suddenly stuttered with his words.

"Is that all you wanna tell me? Cause if you are then I'm going to leave now"

Namjoon keep silence causing Jimin to stand up. Before he walk, he halted on his track and turn around at Namjoon who still speechless at Jimin behavior. "Oh, anyway, just to let you know.. even if Jinhye is your fiancé soon, there is a way for me to get her back", Jimin gave him off his satisfy smile before stormed out of the restaurant.

Feeling confuse at the same time feels anger, Namjoon kick the chair under the table that he suddenly broke the table causing him to have to repay the owner of the restaurant.

He just embarrassed himself more.

On the other hand, Jimin went into his car with heavy feelings. His chest tightened feeling hard to breathe. He tried to stay calm after all the talk with Namjoon. Hearing that Jinhye will soon to be someone's fiancee really make him upset and disspointed since he never expect this to happen so fast not when Jinhye and him are still in this confusion state. On top of that, is Namjoon telling him the truth? and why is Jinhye never tell him or her other friends about this? why is she trying to hide?

Jimin tightened his grip on the handle of the driver's steel and straighten himself before he start the engine and pull over to some place.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••