...29

Friendship and Love

Hyerin's POV

We were now having a nice walking around after finishing our lunch. To be honest, I don't want to be the same group as these two.

Oh I forgot to tell you, right after we finished our lunch, Jimin has this crazy idea running on his mind where we need to divided into two groups. It will easier for us to go anywhere we want.

We divided into two groups by doing rock-paper-scissor game. And I'm being unlucky in team with Taehyung and Jinhye. It's not that I don't want to be in group with them, it's just I feel like being left out. I feel like third-wheeling to the couple.

Oh gosh! am I sounded like jealous? no way right?!

I shook the thought away when I heard Jinhye's voice saying, "Hyerin, you okay there? you look like lost in thought?"

I give her a small smile, "yeah, I'm okay."

"Or do you want to go somewhere else?" Taehyung suddenly asks. oh now, he finally care about me? wait..what?

I shrugged,"actually I don't care as long as we're going together right?"

"But you look uncomfortable?"Jinhye unsure asking me. I looked back at her with a gummy smile, "I am fine."

"okay, how about we go to shopping centre? I search on Google that this place is a must go to." Taehyung suggested.

I nod my head in agree while Jinhye's eyes lit up in excited. She looks cute tho with her big eyes like that.

Then, we go to Ala Moana Centre. On the way to go there, I stare at both of them who are quite happily talking to each other. I can see that Taehyung laughing so hard at whatever Jinhye saying at him. I never saw him like that before and why does I had this jealousy around me?

I wonder if Taehyung would be like that to me?

Then suddenly, our eyes meet when his lip broke into his boxy smile.

Dub! dub! dub!

I placed my hand on my chest, I'm 100% feels that my heart beating so fast. Do I like him?

----

As we arrived at Ala Moana Centre, Jinhye mouth agape in awe seeing what in front of her. I looked in amused because I never see a shopping centre would be crowded like this. And it's huge.

       

"Come on guys! what are we waiting for? it's time for shopping!" I said in excited while Jinhye just shook her head.

We looked around completely lost when there is so many shop around here. I know in our country got so many shopping complex but in here, it's different. maybe because we're in different country and I feel like it's normal when having shopping in our own country.

"so, what do you guys wanna buy first?"

"actually it's better if we on our own?" Jinhye suggest since I know her shopping on her own.

Taehyung lifted his index finger on his chin pretending that he thinking, "I don't know but if that's what you want, I guess why not. so, I'm suggest we will be meeting at Starbucks in less than two hours?"

"cool!"

Then, we separated our ways. I don't know where to go but I saw this cute shop that I cannot resist to go in.

I walking around in awe because there is so many cute things. okay I don't know why I went here where I saw everyone coming to this store had their kids around.

It's a baby shop and I had mix feelings when I touch a baby shoes. If my little brother was still alive, he probably using these shoes.

My eyes suddenly become watered as I remember my baby brother.

"isn't it cute?" I heard Taehyung's voice speak up beside me.

I quickly sniffed and hopefully that I don't look like I almost crying, I looked to my side, "Oh yeah it is."

I looked at him and wondering why he had this concern face on him. "I thought we agree to go on our own?"

He looked at me with his questioning looks and I raise my eyebrow at him, "what?"

"you don't mind if I asking you?"

I shrugged my shoulder, "it depends."

"out of all shops in here, why would you going here? and I've been watching you staring at these shoe for some quite time. don't be mad at me because your expression telling me that you were about to cry."

I was taken aback at his questions because it's true. why would I go in here out of all places?

"nothing. I was just remembered something when I see these cute little things. I don't even know myself why would I went in here." I muttered at the last word so he won't hear it.

He gives me a long paused thought expression looks before he heaved a sigh, "look I don't mean to pry but-"

"why are you here, Taehyung?" I change the topic since I don't want to talk about it.

He realized that I changed the topic but he ignored his feeling that he wanted to know more, "I'm afraid that you will get lost in here since I knew how clumsy you are."

I know that sound lame excuses but I tend to shrug it off.  "But I thought we were agreed to go-"

He cut my words by waved his hands off, "come on. I know you need company too. besides, I think we need to plan out how to take Jinhye going out with me."

I looked at him in confusion, "you still thinking about that? in our vacation?"

"why not?"

I facepalmed knowing how clueless he is. "look, let me ask you for real this time?"

I took a deep breath before asking him that will lead us into awkward, "did you like her?"

He widened his eyes looking surprise at my bluntness. "why are you thinking like that?"

That's it. I'm already enough with his stupid dumb looking like a lost. "you shouldn't bring me into your stupid plan. you can handle it by yourself. and you knew her like I do. so be a man and tell her by yourself if you really like her. that's what every girl dream about. be a gentlemen."

His mouth agape in speechless when he hear my words. That should be hit him hard so he had some sense.

All of sudden, his eyes change into a dull. okay is he mad at me? or did I say a harsh word at him? 

Then, he turned around and walked away leaving me dumbfounded at his acted.

I mentally slap my forehead, "! he must be feel offended at my words."

----

Taehyung's POV

"cool!"

Right after we went to our separated way, I didn't really gone that far when I stole a glance to look at Hyerin.

I  trailed her behind not too close not too far either so that she won't sensed someone had been following her.

My face had confuse looks written over my face when I saw her walking inside the baby's shop.

"out of nice shop, she went there?" I muttered under my breath when I decided to follow her again.

Don't get me wrong because I don't feel like to wonder around by myself. so I just decided to follow Hyerin instead of Jinhye.

I saw her standing at the baby's shoe rack and touching them. I can see from her face telling me that she looks sad. She's been staring at the shoe for some quite time.

Why would she looking sad over at the baby's shoe? does it remind of her something or what? That's when I decided to walk up at her and stand right beside her.

"isn't it cute?" I said while my fingers lingering around the baby's shoes.

She looks startled at the sound of my voice and did I hear that she just sniffing? And when she turned her head at my side, I take some time to examining her face. She trying to make a fake happy face and her eyes looks like she wants to cry.

"oh yeah it is." she replied

I looked at her in concern while she asking me in confusion, "I thought we agreed to go on our own?"

I didn't hear at what she saying because there is so many questions in my mind that I want to ask her.

"what?" she raise her eyebrow probably wondering why I didn't answer her back.

"you don't mind if I asking you something?" I blurted that out loud.

She shrug her shoulder, "it depends."

I try to understand her expression when I finally say, "out of all shops in here, why would you going here? and I've been watching you staring at these shoe for some quite time. don't be mad at me because your expression telling me that you were about to cry."

She looks taken aback at my words and I frowned. why would she acting like this? she took a lot of time before saying, "nothing. I was just remembered something when I see these cute little things. I don't even know myself why would I went in here" I heard her saying at the last word even though she thinks I won't.

I takes time to want to know if she really telling me honest or just a lie? but I can't see that on her where she trying to avoiding my eyes.

I briefly paused before heaved a sigh, "look I don't mean to pry but-"

"why are you here, Taehyung?" she cut my words and I do realize that she change the topic so better play along with her.

"I'm afraid that you will get lost in here since I knew how clumsy you are." I a little bit perhaps lighten up the mood maybe.

"I thought we were agreed on-"

I cut her words by waving my hands off, "come on. I know you need company too. besides, I think we need to plan out how to take Jinhye going out with me."

I know my excuses sounds lame but it's the only one that I could think off. She looks at me in disbelief because I just brought up our agreement about it on our vacation.

"seriously? you still thinking about that on our holiday?"

I shrugged my shoulder, "why not?"

She faceplam herself in disbelieving on how clueless I am. I can be clueless sometime too but it's not wrong to bring it up the case, right?

But the next her words makes me widen my eyes in shock because I didn't expect her to asking this type of questions, "do you like her?"

I didn't what to answer because why she even think that I like Jinhye? damn, it's must probably that I didn't explain the whole thing in detail.

"why are you thinking like that?"

She looked like she had enough at my behavior when she furiously say, "you shouldn't bring me into your stupid plan. you can handle it by yourself. and you knew her like I do. so be a man and tell her by yourself if you really like her. that's what every girl dream about. be a gentlemen."

Okay that words really deep and I don't even know why I couldn't replied. was it because at her words? aish. I don't even know why I'm standing here in front of her looking like a fool.

I really do went speechless and I'm mad at myself because I don't know how to say it at her. My expression suddenly change into serious one. Without thinking twice, I left her behind looking dumbfounded at my sudden coldness.