...17

Friendship and Love

Author's POV

She woke up that morning feeling dizzy in her head. She opened her eyes slowly as she checked around unfamiliar room.

Once she realized she wasn't in her room, she widened her eyes. "Oh !" She looked down at her body and breathed out sighs of relief that she still has clothes on her.

"ed! Where am I?" She whisper.

She looked at her phone and cursed to herself. "I'm so ed up!" Her mother has been calling her like 10th times.

She went out of the room not forgetting her purse. Once she out of the room, shes been feeling weird because the house seems like no one is living here.

"Oh, you're awake. I was just about to wake you up but seems like I don't need to do it."

She heard a very familiar voice behind her and turn around. She widened her eyes, "What the hell?!"

"Great! Early morning I hear the word coming out from your mouth." He rolled his eyes.

"What...wait..is this your house?"

He slowly nodded. "Yeah."

Her jaw dropped, "How...why...?" She stutter.

He walked up towards her slowly and smirk "You don't remember anything about last night?"

She slowly walked backward and hit the wall. Crap! She thought.

Jimin put his hand on the wall and trapped her in between his arms. "Try to think about last night." He whispered to her ily.

She gulped and tried to recall what happened last night but it gives her headaches the more she think it.

Suddenly, Jimin burst out to laughing. "Oh my god, you should have seen your face." He still laughing but a little bit louder. "Do you actually think that we had something last night, huh?" He backed away and leaving her left dumbfounded.

"WHAT THE ?! PARK JIMIN!" She shouted once she realized he had been fooling around with her.

Jimin run to the kitchen as Jinhye chasing him behind. "Chill out, Jinhye. I was joking around."

Jinhye still chasing him and been going around at table, "Why the are you doing that, huh? Here I thought that I lose my ity. You piece of !"

Jimin still laughed causing Jinhye feels annoyed. "Look, I'm sorry okay? You were drunk last night and since I didn't knew your house so I brought you here instead and about your car don't worry. Its in the garage and I asked one of my worker to drive it to my house last night."

She stopped and sit down feeling exhausted, "I hate you!"

"Your welcome, sis." Jimin said in sarcastic.

"Wait, I drunk? Do I did something last night?" She asked in curious.

He was about to open his mouth but then close it, "No, you didn't."

"I didn't confess anything right?"

"Nope but there is something I wanna know." His voice suddenly change into serious.

Jinhye raise her eyebrow, "What is it?"

Should I or Should I not? He thought as he carefully looked at her. "What?" She said in annoyed.

"Wanna go out with me?" He said since he didn't want to ruin her mood anymore.

He mentally cursed in his mind because this is not what he wanted ask. He wanted to know if she has feeling for Jinhwan or not.

Jinhye eyes him in suspicious, "You're suspicious."

Jimin shrug, "So what do you say?"

"Are you asking me out for a date?" Jinhye looks at him in disgust, "Ew, you're not even my type Mr.Arrogant!"

You're type is Jinhwan. "And you too also not my taste." He replied.

"I don't want to argue with you anymore so I want to say thank you." She softly said which melted his heart.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Whatever. I didn't know that you know how to thanking at someone."

She rolled her eyes in annoyed. She stood up, "I'm going home. Thankyou for your kindness, your highness." She sarcastic said and bow.

Then, Jimin grabs her wrist before she leaving. "You haven't answer my question."

She smirked, "Why? Are you that desperate, uh?"

Jimin let go her wrist, "I was just.." He paused and looked at her who wrapped her arms waiting for his answer. "Nevermind."

She scoffs, "Jerk!"

But before she went out of the house, "You forgetting something, don't you?" Jimin jingle her car key around and innocently smile at her.

She narrowed her eyes, "Gimme back my car key!" Jimin shook his head and held up higher her car key.

"You should have say yes!"

Jinhye groans, "Why should I?" She try to reach her car key but Jimin teasing her with whistle. "Say yes then I give it to you."

Jinhye stopped jumped and let out a huge amount of breath, "FINE! I'LL GO! Happy?"

Jimin smile in satisfied and throw the key towards her then she catch it, "Thats my girl." He ruffles her hair making Jinhye confused with his action.

-----

Jinhye's POV

"AHN JINHYE! STOP RIGHT THERE!"

I stopped walking and mentally cursed in my mind. I slowly turned around and smile sheepishly at her. "Hi Mom? When did you come back?"

She walked towards me with an angry face, "Where the hell are you? Sneakily around in the middle of the night and you went home at this hour?! You know how much worried I was!"

I lowered my head down, "I'm sorry, Mom. I was just..-"

"You were just what? WHAT JINHYE?!"

I keep shut my mouth.

She held my arms, "Honey, please don't be like this. Don't make me worry anymore, you understand?"

I hugged her felt sorry. "I'm so sorry Mom. I didn't mean to worry you like this."

She patted my back reassuring its alright. Then, she slapped my arms slightly. "You're such a troublemaker!"

I pouted and acted like I'm in pain. Then, her lips curled up into a smile. "Why don't you get washed up? You smelled like an alcohol. Wait, did you drunk?!"

I sniffed to my clothes and indeed it smelled an alcohol. "N...no mum! I'm not drink anything that related to alcohol." I lied.

She narrowed her eyes, "But why are you smelled like you drink beer or something?"

"It...it was...MY PERFUME! yeah thats right, my perfume smelled an alcohol." I stuttered.

She sighs in defeat knowing that I won't admit that I'm not drunk last night. If she knew, I might just go jump out from the building.

I quickly change the topic, "But when did you came back?"

She smile, "Just now."

I nodded and went straight to my room but before that, I turned around "Hey Mum, I'm wondering if i can go out?"

She shrugs, "Sure."

I sighs and went up to my room to get ready. Then, I texting him to give my address.

Hey its me Jinhye. My house is at xxxx which a few blocks from Lea's house. See ya jerk!

-Jimin a.k.a JERK

I clicked the send and went to the bathroom.