Flashback Of Jinhye l

Friendship and Love

-Freshmen year-

"Damn, why are we not in the same class?" Jinhye cursed under her breath as she scanned both of their schedule, Jinhwan shook his head.

He knocked her head, "It's time for you to grow up, girl."

She scowled at him and scoff, "you do know that I'm not friendly type with other kids."

We stopped in the middle of the hallway as the students slowly gathering around in the crowd. Jinhye mouth gape and jaw dropped"this is sure like hell."

Jinhwan shot her a glare and dragged Jinhye by force which making Jinhye whining like a kid didn't want to assembly.

"will you acted like your age for once?!" Jinhwan raise his voice a little making Jinhye yanked her arms from his grip.

She stuck her tongue out and folds her arms. Jinhwan let out frustrated sighs and gather up with other students, leaving Jinhye behind.

--------

Jinhwan and Jinhye finally met at lunch break. She makes uninterested face heading towards Jinhwan as he looking at her in bored.

"what is it this time?"

"why did you left me behind?! you know I've been searching for you like 30 minutes!" she yelled making the students staring at them in weird.

Jinhwan smile sheepishly at them and throw a dead glare at Jinhye. "For goodness sake Jinhyeyou need to be grown up dude! this is a high school and times for you to make a new friends! God why am I stick with this girl?!" He ruffles his hair in frustration.

Jinhye just stayed silent, didn't say a word because what Jinhwan said is true, it's time for her to make a new friend.. perhaps girl friend.

Once lunch break over, they had an activity which it's need a partner in 1 team got two person. Jinhye feels worry about this since she is not friendly type and she had this aura where making the other student hard to approach.

Jinhwan tried asking the teacher in charge and strictly the teacher said cannot because they knew how closest Jinhwan and Jinhye.

"Jinhye, I hope you can work out with some other kids, okay? they are quite nice here." the teacher tried to convince her and she heaved a sighs and mutter 'fine' under her breath.

"Dude, have fun." Jinhwan teasingly said and Jinhye shooed him away.

Jinhye looking around kinda feels nervous because everyone in the hall already found their partner. She wants to give up in the middle of searching and was about to go out.

She stopped when she saw a girl sitting on a beach at far end of the hall, reading her books.

Her eyes lit up and took a deep breath before she approach that girl.

She clears to catch the girl an attention, it did works.

The girl look at her with a bored face, "I know it sounds crazy, but as you can see around here everybody already pair up. so would you-"

"yeah, yeah, whatever. I will since you are my last hope." the girl closed her books and she extended her hand out for handshake.

"I'm Leah Lee."

Jinhye looked at her hand and shrugged, "Jinhye Ahn."

-----

As the time goes by, Lea and Jinhye are getting closer and Jinhye slowly opened up at Lea since she feels comfortable around her.

Jinhye finally introduced Lea at Jinhwan as he become happy because Jinhye finally found a friend's other than him. Not just that, he was more happy knowing these two girls are classmate. 

But Jinhwan was stunned at how pretty and beautiful Lea is. In that moment after Jinhye introducing Lea at him, he feels like deja Vu ... love at first sight. but he hide his feelings well not wanting Jinhye knew about it.

Day by day, they getting closer to each other and even hangout together. there is nothing more happy than how Jinhye's feels at home where she always being left alone by her parents, always thinking about their career than spending more time with their own daughter. Jinhye already feel there is no loved, cared from her parents.

-----

One day after school, all the students were rushing to get home. That's the same for the three friends.

"Damn you Lea! How did you solve that maths questions so easily? I envy you dude!"

Lea chuckle, "I also don't know. Maybe drinking a milk everyday sure give me an excellent brain."

Jinhye slapped her arms, "Seriously?! I don't like to drink a milk."

"Who said you don't? You do like, remember that one time when were kid..-"

Out of nowhere, they heard someone shouting at the end of walkway,

"WHY DID YOU MESSED UP WITH MY HOMEWORK,HUH?!"

All three of them stopped walking and exchanges glanced.

"I..I'm sorry...It was..my..m..mistake.." someone said with shaky voices.

"Guys, I think we shouldn't interrupt their business-"

Suddenly, they heard someone being punched really hard causing all three of them widen their eyes.

"We should helped the poor student." Jinhye said in a rush and ran at where the comitions is.

Lea and Jinhwan exchanged looks and nodded. They decided to follow Jinhye and all three of them hurriedly ran to it.

Just before the person about to slap at the poor student, Jinhye shouts making the bullies stopped what they were doing.

"STOP WHAT YOU WERE DOING!"

They scoffs and folds their arms, "Who do you think you are?"

Jinhye furiously grabbed the bully's collar and harshly slammed her body on the wall. She winced in pain and groan, "WHAT THE ?!"

Jinhwan and Lea helped the poor girl to stand up in which she stood up in trembling.

"how dare you to make such a thing do that? are you not ashamed of yourself?! don't you have a manner, Kim Miran?!" Jinhye madly said.

Lea feels worried as she try to break it off but Jinhwan stopping her. "Let her know her lesson."

Kim Miran is always bully the other students especially when she feels the students is low rank than her. she always full of herself and being y around the school. so does her other two friends, Sally and Jess.

"Who are you, my mom? you have no rights to tell me what's right and whats wrong, !" she snapped back at Jinhye.

Jinhye give her a dead glare which making the girl whimper in fear. She really know what Jinhye can do, and she doesn't want that.

"I.HAD.ENOUGH.WITH.YOUR.BITCY.ATTITUDE!" Jinhye harshly threw Miran at her other two friends making them to stumble backward.

Jinhye smirked evily, "I will tell the principal about this."

Miran stood up and raise her chin up trying to look brave infront of Jinhye, "You won't dare, you don't know who you are messing with."

"and you don't know me enough, you don't know what I am capable of." Jinhye smirked.

Miran knew what she capable of, all of them do, that's why no one can mess with her. Because her parents are well known and on top of that the principal of this school are her uncle.

-----

The next day...

"Miran Kim, Sally Choi and Jessica Park." The three girls seated infront of their principal feeling uneasy and nervousness kills them because of their attitude can kick them out from their school.

The principal placed his hands infront of his face and narrow his eyes at them, "I heard what you did yesterday after school."

His glare darted at the victim, Hyerin who had her head lower down afraid to look at the principal eyes.

The three girls gulped their saliva down as the principal continue, "This is the first time I heard about bullied. Before, all the students here were nice. Kids nowadays they always thought of themselves, do they?"

They unsure what to do so they just shook their head and yelped when they saw their principal giving them a hard glare.

"I know my niece very well. she knew everything happened in the school but she chose to shut and don't want to make it report at me. But...-" the principal suddenly yelled making the three poor girls jumped in surprise.

"Your stu- ah I shouldn't curse in front of my students, your awfully behavior yesterday makes me dissapointed and angry at the same time. is that why your grade always got an A because she HELPED you?!" he emphasize 'help' and makes an angry face.

Meanwhile outside of principal's office, Jinhye rested her back and leaning against on the wall with her arms fold over her chest.

When she heard her uncle yelling inside, she shook her head in disbelief, "Uncle never change always be overreacting."

Back inside the office, the principal slumped his back against his chair and massage his temple.

He heaved a sighs, "Three of you, I'm sorry to say this but I've decided to kick you out three from this school."

The words that coming out from principal's mouth making the three of them widen their eyes in shock including Hyerin.

"But sir-"

"No protest! I've already told about your parents about this. they should being here in any minutes now."

Hyerin bite her lips because she felt guilty and she didn't expect that the principal kicking them out.

Not long after that, someone barge into the office.

"Where is my daughter?!"

"What the hell did my daughter do this time?!"

"She always getting into trouble!"

Hyerin abruptly stand up in shock so does the principal. Afterwards, Jinhye came in and stood beside Hyerin.

The principal trying to calm their parents down as Miran, Sally and Jess hiding behind them.

"Tell us the whole story." Miran's father sternly said as the principal let out a heavy sighs and tell their parents about their daughter behaviour.

After a long tiring talking with the three girls' parents, Jinhye and Hyerin walked out from the office.

Hyerin can feel awkwardness surrounding them, so she pretend to cough, "Thankyou."

Jinhye shakes her head and sighs, "Why did you let those bully you? you should defend for yourself, think about yourself first. what if your parents know about this?"

Hyerin lowered her head down in shame because at what Jinhye said is true. Then, her lips curve into smile, "You sound like my mom nagging." she giggled.

Jinhye look at her with her weird face, "Hol! you weird."

Hyerin shrugged, "Maybe that's why they always picking up on me because I am weird."

Suddenly, Hyerin face become sad which makes Jinhye soften at her, "I don't have any friends. they always on side with them. I feel lonely and now, you're here. thank you for everything you did back there. if you not stopped them, you will find a news about students commit a suicide."

Jinhye suddenly slapped her arm lightly, "yah! don't say that and I don't like the 'suicide' words! I am your friend from now on so does with Jinhwan and Lea. we are here for you so you won't be alone. so, friends? just you so know, you lucky because I'm not friendly type."

Both of them burst into laugh and Hyerin shook her head. She feel glad found a friend like them. From that day, they all become her friends and give support at her.

To be continue.....

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

haaaaaalu my readers~ did any of you realize that this chapter is longer than other chap? I know right. I hope it won't boring to you guys because this is a flashback of jinhye how do they become friends and all. oh yeah don't forget to vote comment and recommend this story to your friends kyaaaak! I love you. good night. 😚