Chapter 6 “Worries”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 6 

“Worries”




“Hey guys! Good news! We’re going on trip!” Jae said as he enters the living room. Yunho and Changmin are watching the news on the couch. Meanwhile, Yoochun and Junsu are playing their Playstation 3. Well, their life seems to be normal and relax when they don’t have any mission. They have been in hiatus for days.

“Yey~ Trip!” Junsu said as he gets up, leaving the shocked Chun in the game because Junsu just won it again.

“Trip? Are we having a holiday?” Yunho asked excitedly.

“Yep!” Jae said as he smiles,” But not 100% true…”

“Does that mean we’re having a trip because of a mission?” Chun, who finally sober from his shocked, asked.

“Yeah,” Jae answered shortly. Yunho’s mouth shapes “o”. He thought they’d have a real holiday; it’s very rare for an FBI agent to have one, that’s why he’s excited. But, he’s kind of happy too, and the others seem to feel the same.

Yunho has just lived with his new team for a week, but he seems to like them, despite the truth that they’re all not human. Jaejoong’s cooks are extremely delicious; it really fills his body need for food. Junsu’s super-duper-awkward laughing always repeats in Yunho’s mind; and Yunho thinks it’s unique. Junsu even likes to tell jokes; well most of it is not funny though. Meanwhile, Yoochun, the death reaper, doesn’t seem like one; he’s very friendly and likes to smile. Lastly, Changmin; Yunho likes to think that Min is the magnae of this team. Well, he doesn’t know how old Changmin and the others exactly. He prefer doesn’t ask, why? Because he got feeling their age will be unexpectable.

“So, where are we going?” Yunho asked.

“Athena, the capital city of Yunani!” Jae said as he pulls and gives a big hug. He’s just too happy; it’s been his dream to go there. He doesn’t know why, but the word ‘Athena’ itself, already makes him excited.

“Yey!” (Yun)

“Ow…” (Chun)

“Omoo!!!” (Su)

“…” (Min)

“OK then. Prepare your stuff; we’ll be leaving in 3 hours…” Jae said as he lets him member go; rushing to his room. Yunho just shakes his head; he never expected that, a Vampire, acted so happy; like he’s just won a lottery ticket.

“OK then, let’s start preparing…Come on, Su…” Chun said as he pulls Junsu into their room. Junsu and Chun share a room; since Yunho moved in. It’s because they just have 4 bedrooms. The remains have their personal bedroom.

“OK then, Min, we suppose to…” Yunho stops when he sees what is happening to Min. His body shakes badly, both of his hands are covering his ears and the way he sits (the knee near his face), it makes Yunho sure he’s scared.

“Min! Are you…” Min covered Yunho’s mouth, preventing him from talking.

“I…I’m fine…” Min said as he gets up and goes to his room. Yunho knows something is definitely wrong with Min, but he doesn’t know what. After spacing few minutes there, Yunho decides to go to his room too; preparing his stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yey~ We’re here! Come on, let’s go!!!” Jae said as he pulls the others.

It’s four o’clock in the evening. They had just arrived at Eleftherios Venizelos, the international airport of Athena. Jae…he’s still in too-excited-mode. Yunho is happy to see the others’ happy face, but…he’s worried about Min. He’s not talk much; he stays silent all the time. Yunho doesn’t know if the others have notice it or not, but he decides to remain silent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, they arrive at their hotel. It’s not a super high class one, but the atmosphere is so nice. Fresh flower and the unique design can certainly make you feeling comfortable. How they communicate with the receptionist? They don’t need to since their supervisor had booked the hotel for them. But, even if they need to, Jaejoong can speak their language. At first Yunho was shocked, but he reminded himself that Jae is a Vampire, which mean, he must have lived for a long time, long enough to learn so many languages. 

They get three rooms. The rooms are so comfy, nice air circulating system and the design again, it’s just so Athenians. So, here’re the combinations: Yoochun-Junsu, Yunho-Changmin, Jaejoong. Yunho told Jae that he wants to be in the same room with Min, since he’s worried about him, and Jae is okay with that. Well, maybe Jae prefers to be alone, than with Yunho; just in case he feels hungry and bites Yunho, it’s really not funny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hmm!!! Delicious!” Junsu said as he takes more meat.

“Hey, eat slowly. I won’t help you if the meat stuck in your throat…” Chun said as he eats his meal.

“YAAA!!! Kim Junsu! Watch your manner!” Jaejoong warned as he takes a tissue and swipes Junsu’s mouth which full of mess. They’re having dinner at the restaurant, near the hotel. The foods are extremely tasty. Of course, Jaejoong isn’t eating. He doesn’t like to eat human food now.

“Omoo!!!” Junsu said when he feels a meat stuck in his throat. He can’t breathe!!! He tries to cough, but the meat still there. Am I gonna die because of a meat?! Junsu shouted in his head. The others are still not aware about it.

Suddenly, Changmin gets up from his seat. He walks into Junsu’s back, and then he hits Junsu’s back.

“Ohok!” Junsu coughed. He can breathe again now. Changmin’s light punch just now has saved his life. The meat already continued his journey to Junsu’s tummy.

“Su! Are you OK?!” Yoochun and Jaejoong chorused together.

“I’m…fine…” Junsu said,” Kumawo…Min.”

“You’re welcome,” Changmin said,” Hyung, I’ll go to my room now, OK?”

Min doesn’t wait for his hyungs to answer; he rushes out from the restaurant, going into the hotel. Yunho looks at Min’s plate. Min barely touched anything. Yunho is about to chase Min, but Jaejoong stops him.

“What?” Yunho asked, asking why Jae is stopping him.

“Let him be…” Jae said.

“He’ll go through it eventually, maybe now it’s the chance for him to move on…” Yoochun said.

Yunho doesn’t seem to get what is talking about, he asked,” What did you guys mean? Did it mean all of you already know that Min has been acting weird since he knew we’ll go here?”

“We expect him to act like that…” Junsu said.

“Why?” Yunho asked. He’s confused now, Min is certainly in bad condition; the meal proofed it. Min would always finish his meal or even ask more, but now it’s barely touched. But the others seem doesn’t care about it, or pretending they don’t know it.

“We care about him, so we pretend that we don’t…” Jae said, he knows he’s answering Yunho’s question just now.

“He’ll feel worse if we show our concern…” Yoochun added

“He hates this city…” Junsu said shortly.

“Why?” Yunho asked again.

No one answes. Yunho knows he’ll be invading Min’s privacy if he asks more. So, he doesn’t.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bedroom is dark, so Min turns the light as he goes in. He takes a depth breath. Then, he lays himself on the bed; he feels tired, he knows he’s made worried all the time, especially Yunho. He needs to get himself together. He can’t change the past, but at least, he need to move on. He must move on. Yet, his tiny heart is still trembling; the fear in his past, just too much.

[FLASHBACK]

“No!!! No!!! Don’t hurt me!!!” Min’s voice echoed in the dark room. He couldn’t see a thing, but he knew what’s going happen to him. He’s afraid, he really was.

A sound of tiny drill and some other tiny tools were humming on Min’s earlap. Soon enough, the pain perched his body.

[ END OF FLASHBACK]

Min pulls a pillow into his face; he doesn’t want to remember anymore. He closes his eyes, hoping the nightmare will go from him.