Chapter 4 “We’re…”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 4 

“We’re…”




“Why?” Yoochun asked. He never failed to send a ghost before this, he’s just too shocked.

“It’s because I’m not an apparition, I’m not a ghost…I even better that you guys…” the man said as he puts his palm on his chin.

Ghost?! Ghost can’t possibly exist in reality, can it? Yunho thinks; his hiding position is close enough to let him hear what they’re talking about.

“Then…what are you exactly?” Jae asked,” Etiäinen?”

“Not quite true…” the man said,” Let me show you…”

The mist goes around the man; he’s transforming himself.

“You gotta be kidding…” Junsu said as the man shows his new form.

“Yunho hyung?” Yoochun can’t believe his eyes. The man transforms himself into Yunho. The real Yunho, who’s hiding now, drops his jaw to the ground. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?! HE’S TRANSFORMING INTO…ME!!!

“No…he’s not Yunho hyung…” Min ensured.

“He’s right, I’m not…” the man, who’s still in Yunho’s shape, said.

“You’re…shape-shifters…” Jae declared.

“Shape-shifter?!” the other three chorused together.

“Hey! He’s right!” the shape-shifters said,” I can transform myself into anything or anyone I want…”

“Then why did you attack the woman?” Yoochun asked,” Acting like an apparition?! Faking an attack…”

“Because I’m bored…” the shape-shifters said as he grins,” Notes: It’s true I’m acting…but I’m not faking an attack…”

“What did you mean?” Junsu asked.

“I didn’t involved in the 1st attack, I never wanted to attack anybody…It just, I’m too shocked when I found out there’re you guys last night…So I attacked the woman without realized it…”

“So, you’re better than us, but you’re afraid of us?” Yoochun teased.

“OK, now, that’s not the point. Your friend over there, he’s having a trouble with the REAL attacker…” the shape-shifters pointed at Yunho’s hiding place.

“Friend?” Junsu asked.

“Damn it! Yunho hyung!!!” Min rushed into Yunho’s direction. He knows all the time that Yunho is following them, but he doesn’t know why, he wants it. He wants Yunho to know the truth about them so bad. But now, Yunho is in a great danger.

“What? He’s been following us?” Yoochun surprised,” And Min has been stayed all silent about it?”

“You…” Jae just switched his sight for a moment, and when he’s about to talk back to the shape-shifter, it’s already gone.” Damn it!” he cursed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Let…me…go…” Yunho struggled, he’s too weak. The mist his air, he can’t breathe. Just about a moment ago, he’s still spying on . But, suddenly, the mist got him.

“Yunho!” a voice called his name, Yunho thinks it’s ’s, but he can’t be so sure since he’s almost fainted now; breathing…is just so hard…

“Aaaaa!!!” Yunho shouted when he feels something sharp cuts his palm. It bleeds. Yunho tries to open his eyes and he sees it. The man with a knife in his hand is ready to bleed him more; Yunho avoids the attack by rolling. He did it. But the man chases him, Yunho is too weak to move; he knows the knife will hurt him more. He’s afraid; he closes his eyes to bear the fear.

“Get away from him!” Junsu’s voice comes from near Yunho, as a big fuss heard. Yunho opens his eyes; he can’t believe what he sees. All of s are in front of him; Min gets into his side, trying to help Yunho.

“Yoochun…he’s all yours…” Jae said.

“I’ll make sure he’ll go for good now…” Yoochun said as he takes the small bag from his pocket, the thing gets bigger and bigger. Yunho sees all of it. 

It’s a scythe. 

Without wasting any more time, Yoochun cuts the man. Yunho doesn’t see blood from the man, instead a bright light comes. It hurts Yunho’s eyes; he closes his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yunho hyung…Please open your eyes…” Min’s voice echoed in Yunho’s mind.

“Hmmm?” Yunho tries to open his eyes.

“Are you OK?” Jae asked.

“I’m…fine…” Yunho said as he gets up. He looks around; they’re still in the alley. The man is nowhere. There’re just five of them there. Yunho rubs it eyes because the light just now, still makes his eyes hurt.

“Your sight will come back to normal in a few minutes…” Yoochun said.

“Yeah, that’s true, so just try to lean on Min for a while…” Junsu suggested.

“No…” Yunho said,” That’s not the point now…”

“Hyung…” Changmin mumbled.

“So…what’s the point again?” Jae asked. He knows Yunho is about to rain them tons of question. 

“What are you people exactly?” Yunho asked, waiting for the answer from . No one moves.

Jaejoong glances at Yoochun, then the others, asking whether they have to tell the truth or not. Yunho’s patient runs out.

“Are you people even human?” he asked. Yunho just can’t take it anymore. He knows something is really wrong about . He doesn’t know why, he feels…different; and the creature that just attacked him, certainly not a human being.

“Yunho…” Jae called softly as he walks toward him. “Want to know the truth?” Jae whispered in Yunho’s earlap.

“…Yes,” Yunho answered. Slowly, Jaejoong takes Yunho’s bleeding palm; he stares at it for a moment. Then, he the blood. Yunho immediately takes his hand off.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Yunho asked. He’s afraid. He knows Jaejoong is enjoying the taste of his blood.

“Your blood…tastes good,” Jae said as he his fingers, which stained with some of Yunho’s blood.

“You’re right, we’re no human…” Changmin, who has been silent all the time, said.

“So…what are you people?” Yunho asked for the second time,” Vampire?”

“Well, that applies for Jaejoong hyung though…” Junsu said. He’s standing next to Yoochun.

“We’re the creatures that people would never imagine to meet in their life…” Yoochun added.