Chapter 35 “Fighting Back”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 35 

“Fighting Back”



“Hyung…who was the person that talked to…him?” Junsu asked, he still didn’t like to say the name.

“It’s Kang Dae’s hyung and also his twins…Just like us, both werewolves, cursed,” Junho spoke,” The only way to make the curse died is by defeating Micah and Miranda…The evil twin, the tricker…”

“What’s the curse? Is it…being what we’re now?” Junsu asked as he wiped his dried tears.

“Part of it. Junsu, I’ll tell you the main point now, we don’t have much time, “ Junho spoke in a bit hurry,” Micah and Miranda made two deadly twin as their servant…”

“Us…” Junsu mumbled.

“Yes, but somehow, the servant got fed up of being ordered around to kill those harmless human, to hurt them. Kang Dae and his twin were the same; they wanted to stop Micah and Miranda. There’s only one way to do so, it’s to kill them. But Kang Dae and his twins were weaker than them, that’s why Kang Dae decided to pass this curse on me, when he lost his twin…” 

“To put it short, the servant can pass the curse to another normal human twin, and when the servant died, their memories become the successor’s. So…the memories of burning the city and all of those that you saw, it’s not our doing.”

“Then Kang Dae got an idea, he wanted to transfer the curse at one person, so that the successor would become stronger and could defeat Micah and Miranda…”

“But he failed,” Junsu said regarding the fact that not only his brother became a werewolf, he became one also.

“Yes, and I’m the cause of all the pain that you’re in, I’m sorry…” Junho said with an apology.

“Hyung, please don’t say that…” Junsu hugged his brother, just when a big sound made its way inside the warehouse. They could see Jung Min’s figure fighting the Cerberus. Micah and Miranda were right behind.

“Wow, wow, wow, look like we find them~” Micah said playfully.

“Guys…I tried my best…” Jung Min looked back to Junsu and Junho. The shape-shifter looked worn out.

No more tears…I need to fight them…Junsu spoke to himself as he and Junho went back to the fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jae…” Yunho carefully examined the vampire’s face in front of him. He looked for the wound and he found it, scars were carved on Jae’s left shoulder. He knew it’s because of him.

He gained his consciousness, little by little. Just when Walter attacked after he was paralyzed with the memory attack, Jae used himself as the shield. 

“You’re…finally awake,” Jae mumbled softly, he leaned on Yunho’s shoulder. Yunho knew the wound must be hurt, even for a vampire.

“Damn it!” Walter cursed as he pointed his finger to Yunho, “ What the hell have you done to me?”

Yunho didn’t get it at all, what was Kang Dae meant?

Jae started to move from Yunho’s shoulder, the bleeding vampire stood up as he waved his hand on the air. Circle of blood was carved in the air, leaving Yunho in amusement.

“Yunho, get ready, time for counter attack,” Jae finally said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung, if we defeat them, will we become human again?” Junsu asked.

“…No,” Junho said softly, afraid to hurt his little brother again.

“Then, that’s great!” Junsu finally spoke,” I can live together with our member, with hyung and you!” Junsu pointed at the shape-shifter. Jung Min just stared blankly, then Junsu continued,” And together with all those kind human for a long long time!”

“Euww…Human is disgusting,” Micah spoke.

“That’s why,” Junsu didn’t care at the enemy in front of them. He’s like a kid that wanted to finish his first speech for the first time, so pure and innocent,” That’s why, we need to defeat them!!!”

“Defeat us?” Miranda began to be pissed off. She blew her arms and Cerberus charge to them.

“I’ll fight him, the twins is yours…” Jung Min finally said as he rushed to the huge dog’s direction. The front leg launched an attack on Jung Min’s stomach, but he could avoid it. Jumping like a genius rabbit, Jung Min got into the head and grasped one of the earlaps tightly. Without any warning, he threw the huge dog few meters away. The dog grinned in pain.

“Damn you!” Micah cursed as she rushed to Junsu’s direction, giving some strong punches and kicks. Junsu avoided it easily, and so was Junho, the one that fought the other twins. Junho jumped and Miranda followed him, just when they’re above the ground, Junho used his fast movement to hurt Miranda on her stomach, he missed the first attacked, but succeeded at the second one.

Seeing his twin sister being hurt, Micah lost his concentration; Junsu used this chance and attacked without any mercy, really not like the cheerful boy we knew. Junsu changed when he fought, especially if he fought for something precious for him.

Both of the evil twins hit the wall as Cerberus struck the warehouse door into pieces. Everything was in huge mess. There’re only three figures left inside the warehouse, Junsu, Junho, and Jung Min.

“Junsu, are you OK?” Junho asked.

“I’m fine, hyung…” Junsu answered with his cheerful voice, everything just seemed like over.

“Yaa~ What about me?” Jung Min got closer to the twins, they chuckled.

As the wind blew, the good lost its vigilance, and the evil drew its dagger. White carpet stained with crimson refection of life, revealing the heartbroken scenery.

As one of the twins went down to the cold cobble-stoned ground, the other one screamed his lungs. Everything was blurred; just shouting could be heard...evil laugh could be feared the most…

“Noooooooooooo!!!”