Epilogue

UnDERwoRLD

Epilogue


“Junsu hyung!” Changmin stormed out from his room as his eyes started to wonder and his mind started to search. He couldn’t fine the werewolf.

“Jae hyung,” Changmin called Jaejoong, who’s busy in the kitchen for their dinner,” Do you see Junsu hyung?”

“Nope, why?” the vampire asked as he poured some green paper to the soup.

“My pie has gone and I bet into Junsu hyung’s stomach…” Changmin explained as he went down the stair, heading to their office.

“Oh, hi, Changmin,” the figure that sat on the couch greeted.

“JungMin hyung, what are you doing at our office?” Changmin asked.

“Well, I’m just checking some stuff about---“

“OK, never mind. Do you see Junsu hyung?” Min asked. He began to lose his patient. He remembered how hard he got that strawberry pie. The cake store he loved or the cake store that sold the cakes he loved opened a sale last night. The psychic decided to come and bought some, but after one hour waiting, he just got one pie; his precious pie.

And this morning, it’s gone into a thin air. No one ever stole his food except the starving werewolf.

“I’m back…” a voice caught his ears. Changmin went to the stair and met the figure.

“Yoochun hyung, did you see my pie?” Changmin asked.

“Pie? Hmm…No…” Yoochun answered as the mind-reader finally gave up. He would wait for Junsu to show up and made sure the werewolf got what he deserved.

Changmin went up stair as he knew the food was done. He’s going take his revenge now, he would eat Junsu’s share! What a brilliant mind he got there!

“Changmin, wait for the others…” Jaejoong reminded as he hit Min’s naughty hand softly.

“But, but Junsu hyung ate my pie, I want to eat his share, so, so that---“

“Guys~ I’m home~” Junsu’s voice echoed through the stairs as Minnie got his position ready.

Just when Junsu showed up, Changmin pulled the smiling werewolf as he stared at Junsu; like he would eat his hyung.

“What?” Junsu asked clueless.

“Gimme back my pie…” Changmin said.

“I didn’t eat your pie…” Junsu spoke.

“Don’t lie to me, hyung~” Minnie pouted.

“Yaaa! Stop it, that’s not cute at all! Seriously, I just went to hyungie’s place from morning and I ate my breakfast there, I didn’t even know your pie existence!” Junsu hissed. It’s the truth; he woke up and headed to Junho’s office. Junho promised to play with Junsu all day because the doctor didn’t have any schedule.

“Hmm, really? Then, who…” Min couldn’t think anyone else that wanted to eat his pie. Suddenly, a figure showed up.

“What are you guys doing here?” the figure asked.

“Someone eat my pie…” Min spoke.

“Is that a strawberry pie?” the figure asked. Min nodded.

“Umm…Sorry, Min…I ate it for breakfast…” the figure admitted.

“EHHH?!” not just Min, but all the people shouted.

“WHAT?” the figure asked,” I was hungry…and…and…”

“I thought you didn’t eat human’s food anymore, Yunnie…” Jaejoong spoke.

“But, well, since I turned into vampire, sometime I want to taste human food too…” Yunho explained,” Sorry…Min…”

“Umm…that’s OK though…” Min finally spoke.

“Not fair!” Junsu hissed.

They ended up, eating dinner, together, five of them. Well, but JungMin managed stole a chicken stick before he escaped through the window. After finished, like always, Jae was busy in the kitchen as the others fooling around.

“Let me help…” Yunho spoke as he helped Jaejoong washed the dishes. The other vampire just nodded.

“Yunnie…I’m glad we’re like this again...” Jae spoke.

“Hm?”

“I thought I could lose you…we could lose you…”

[FLASHBACK]

“Goodbye, Jaejoong…Thanks for everything…”

With that bright light showed up and Yunho’s figure disappeared. Jaejoong couldn’t believe what he saw. Meanwhile, voices caught Yunho’s ear.

“What do you want, Hell Gate Key keeper? What’s your wish?”

“I want to bring back and heal my entire friend that’s dead and hurt so they can live like old days, happily…together once again…”

“You know the price, don’t you?”

“I know…If sacrificing myself will bring smile back to their faces, if it can bring them back…so be it”

“Very well, I’ve already seen your true desire from your pure heart…”

Yunho closed his eyes as he felt the light gave warm feeling to him. He couldn’t believe he would die like this, sacrificing himself. But, he didn’t mind.

“Yunnie! Don’t go! Please! Don’t!!!”

“Yunho hyung!”

“Hyung ah!”

Yunho could hear ’s voices, calling for him. Truthfully, he didn’t want to leave yet, he still wanted to spend more and more time, even the rest of his life with them. But he couldn’t, he just couldn’t.

Tears slipped from his shut eyes, but he knew he needed to do this. He wanted to do this…

“YUNHO!!!”

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

“I still can’t believe I managed to survive when my wish granted…” Yunho spoke his mind.

“Maybe…” Jae spoke as he looked into Yunho’s eyes,” Maybe miracle did exist…”

“Yeah…” Yunho agreed.

“Stop teasing me!!!” a high pitch voice could be heard. It’s Junsu’s voice.

“But, hyung is too fun to tease!” Changmin’s voice followed.

“I’ll tell hyungie!” Junsu threatened to tell Junho, but that trick wouldn’t work for Changmin.

“Yaaa! Yaaa! Stop it! You two!” Yoochun tried to stop them.

“They never change…” Yunho mumbled.

“Yeah…” 

Even though, they’re different, it didn’t matter. They needed each other existence. Smile carved on their lips as they spent the night together.

This underworld didn’t seem that dark after all, because they had their friendship as their light.

-THE END-