Chapter 21 “Remember”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 21 

“Remember”



“Jae?” Yunho called. He was still shocked. He could see the figure clearly now, it’s certainly not human. His fang surely could tear anything apart, the claws were the same. Yunho never saw something like this. The figure was like combination from lion’s head and body, and its tail was snake’s, not forgot to mention his wings was black and sharp, just like a giant bat’s wings.

“Damn you!!!” the figure or rather we said the monster cursed toward Jae.

“What a nice breath…” Jae emphasized his words as he threw the monster away. It landed on the ground, few meters from them. The monster’s breath was stink. Yunho looked around, there’s no one there. He could guess maybe they’re in the monster territory.

“Jae…” Yunho called again as he got up and looked at the vampire.

“Yunho ah, you shouldn’t leave by yourself…” Jae said.

“Thanks…I’ll take care of it now…” Yunho spoke.

“How?” Jae asked.

“Somehow…” Yunho said as he got his gun out. He put the bullet in. He shot the first bullet to the monster, but it was blocked by the monster’s wing. The monster was still in pain because Jae’s throwing just now.

“That wont’ work…” Jae said.

“What’s that? And what its weakness?” Yunho pointed to the monster.

“It’s Typhoeus…his strength are fire and manipulating dreams, he’s HIS pet…” Jae seemed to stress the word his, but Yunho could care less,” The weakness, I don’t know…No one ever succeed killing this things…”

Yunho was searching for a way, but the monster already got up, it looked straightly to Yunho and Jaejoong.

“I’ll take care of him, meanwhile try to figure out how to kill it,” Jae said, Yunho agreed. He wasn’t stupid enough to storm the monster without any idea. Jae would buy him sometime. Yunho looked back to his burnt house, his heart told him to get into the house, and maybe he would remember something or used something to kill that beast.

He rushed to the house, he must careful because the house was breakable. He arrived at his nursery room or so he thought. He stepped carefully as he realized the torn bambi doll on his feet. It’s his parents present for him. He proceeded deeper and found something weird. A black door was hidden behind the cupboard. He pushed it away and he opened the door. A stairs revealed itself. Yunho could hear Jae’s voice that was fighting with the beast, he must hurry.

Yunho made a big mistake because he ran at the stairs, the stairs fell down and he crushed into the ground. Luckily it’s not that high. Yunho got rid of the wood that collapsed on his back, he looked up and saw a sword in a glasses box. He got closer to the sword. Somehow, he knew it.

[FLASHBACK]

“Appa, what is this?” little Yunho asked as he pointed to the sword.

“It’s your future weapon…” the Umma answered behalf of his Appa. Yunho touched the glasses, he thought it’s cool.

“So, I’ll be samurai like on the TV show we watched last time?” little Yunho asked innocently, the parents chuckled as his son’s question.

“Well, not exactly like that. You’ll save many people from monster…” his Appa said.

“Really? Like in the movie?” little Yunho became more interested on the sword.

“Yeah…” his Umma smiled.

“OK! I’ll protect Umma and Appa, along with all people!!!” little Yunho said proudly. His parents caressed his hair and cheek, showing how proud they with their only son.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

“I remembered all of it now…Umma, Appa…” Yunho said as he took the sword from the broken glasses box. The sword seemed to shine when he took it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Die! Die! Die!” the monster shouted as it kept attacking Jae with the fireballs. Jae avoided it. He sighed; it was energy-wasting to buy time from this monster. His attack was so fast and non-stop. Jae didn’t counter attack at all; he knew it all belonged to Yunho. He just promised to buy some time.

“Stop messing with me!” the monster shouted as it used his super big fireball to hit Jae. Jae jumped.

“Damn it!!!” Jae cursed, not because he would be hit by the attack, but the attack hit Yunho’s house till it flat with the ground. But, later on, he was relief because he couldn’t find Yunho on the ruin. Jae let his guard down, when he looked front again; the monster was right in front of him, forming another attacked. The fire hit Jae till he struck the walls.

Read strings could be seen from Jae’s direction, he succeeded to make barrier a second earlier before the monster attacked, yet, the barrier wasn’t perfect. Jae could feel his arm bleeding.

“Yunho…you sure are slow…” Jae mumbled as he tried to get up. He forced himself to get up, but he fell again. Just before he reached the ground, Jae felt strong arms prevented him from falling.

“Tired already?” Yunho voice echoed on Jae’s ear. Jae smiled as he replied,” Because you’re taking too much time…”

“Sorry,” Yunho let Jae sat on the ground,” I’ll take care of it now…” 

“OK…Good luck…” Jae whispered. He was too tired; he had been using too much energy to run here and there.

Yunho walked into the monster direction. He’s holding the sword, Jae could see the symbol on the sword, the vampire mumbled,” Hunter…family….”

“Seems you already remember everything…” the monster smiled, showing his sharp teeth.

“Yeah, it’s been a long time…” Yunho spoke,” Since you erased my memory and replaced it with those junk…”

“It won’t make any different, I’ll kill you in the end…Just like I killed you parents…” the monster chuckled in a weird way.

“We’ll see about that…”