Chapter 39 “Discovered”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 39 

“Discovered”



Two figures lied down on the ground as the weapon struck through their heart that already stopped beating. 

“Hyungie…” Junsu mumbled faintly as he collapsed.

Luckily JungMin, who already defeated the Cerberus with his hydra form and transformed back to human, managed to catch Junsu before the werewolf hit the ground.

Black ashes started to show up as they covered the twin and Cerberus dead body, as they disappeared…

Forever…

“I want…hyungie…” Junsu mumbled incoherently.

“OK, I’ll take you to Junho…” JungMin said in soft voice, he used his shoulder to support Junsu as both of them went inside the warehouse once again.

Junho’s body still at where it was. Slowly, JungMin let Junsu go as the werewolf hugged his brother.

“Hyungie, I killed them…” Junsu said as he began to sob, the shape-shifter couldn’t help but to feel heartbroken for the werewolf.

“Suie…already became a good boy right? Suie…listened to hyung’s order…to kill…them,” Junsu cried as he cuddled into Junho’s embrace,” That’s why…please…come back…hyungie…”

Sobs could be heard, but nothing could be done. Death couldn’t be reverse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Damn it, what the hell did he do to me?!” Walter cursed as he remembered the pain from Yunho’s attack. He walked forward as a huge gate was in front of him, he smiled and laughed hysterically. Nothing could stop his plan.

“Walter!” Jaejoong shouted as he used his blood as whip to get the man, but Walter jumped and avoided it. Jaejoong didn’t want to give up; he used his blood and drew an arrow in the mid air. He shot as the arrows struck Walter’s cape, but not enough to hurt the vampire.

Still in the mid air, Yunho attacked Walter from behind with an axe he found out somewhere.

“Aaarggg!” Walter groan in pain as his wrist bleed. The long thing escaped from his grasp as the fabric revealed the real thing. Yunho certainly recognized it.

“MY sword!!!” Yunho spoke as he grasped his sword before Walter did. Both of them pulled back.

“Yunho! Your hand is bleeding!!!” Jae shocked to see Yunho’s palm. He was sure Walter didn’t attack Yunho.

“Aaaa!” Yunho groaned in pain as he dropped his sword.

“Yunnie, what’s wrong?” Jae asked worriedly.

“That sword…He won’t be able to use it anymore…” Walter spoke as he healed his wrist, using some magic,” Since he’s a vampire now…”

“What he meant?” Yunho asked as he looked into Jaejoong’s eyes.

“What…have I done?” Jae mumbled as he looked back to Yunho’s eyes,” I’m sorry, I’m sorry Yunho…”

“Jae, why are you like this?!” Yunho was shocked to see Jae kept apologizing to him.

“Because now you’re a vampire, the sword didn’t want you as his master anymore…That’s why the sword bleeds you…” Walter explained as he moved forward, toward Yunho and Jaejoong.

“Give me the sword…” Walter ordered.

“No!” Yunho got the sword back as he grasped it tightly. It hurt, but he still needed to protect his family sword. Besides, it’s his only weapon before he found out what his power was.

“Stubborn…” Walter mumbled as black smoke covered him,” Then…I shall get it back by force…”

“Damn it!” Jae warned as he pulled Yunho back,” RUN!!!”

“Wha---!!!” before Yunho could protest the smoke covered them as he lost sight of Jaejoong. He didn’t know what happened, but he knew he’s inside Walter power.

After a few minutes, Yunho could saw dark figure showed up. He couldn’t believe his eyes.

Pair of dark feathered wings rose as the deadly fang revealed. Knifes bent to the monster’s finger as he finally saw the monster truly form.

“JAEJOONG!” Yunho rushed into the monster when he saw Jaejoong was half unconscious in the monster’s grasp.

“Run…” Jae’s voice was faint; he could see Yunho was coming to him.

“HAHAHAHAHA…!!!” the monster laughed as Yunho finally realized who’s the monster.

“Walter! Let Jaejoong go!!!” Yunho stormed as he drew his sword. He attacked Walter’s arm in order to let Jae go, both it didn’t even leave a scratch. 

Yunho chocked out blood as he felt his body was thrown away. He hit the wall as Jae groaned in pain because the monster tightened its grasped. Yunho needed to do something.

He closed his eyes as he concentrate, bleeding hand still holding his sword. He didn’t know what his power was and he’s about to find out. Please! Anything! Just come out! Yunho begged, he couldn’t bear the fact Jaejoong was hurting.

That’s when something hit him. He felt like his power reversed, his wound didn’t exist. Yunho opened his eyes as he realized the black smoke was nowhere to see. Walter groaned as he let Jaejoong go. Yunho managed to catch the vampire before he hit the ground as he used his sword to bleed Walter’s right leg.

It worked! Yunho shouted in his head. He simply thought back, it didn’t work at the first attack. Then, he thought back about the voices he heard before, when everything turned white. It made sense!!!

“No! No! Go away! Stupid memories!!!” Walter screamed as he stormed anything in front of him.

“Yunnie…” Jae called weakly.

“Jae! Hang on!” Yunho used his tore apart cloth to bend Jae’s wound.

“You…did great…with your power…” Jae said as he breathed heavily.

“Yeah,” Yunho nodded as he let Jae leaned on the wall, he whispered,” Somehow, I guess I know what my power is…”

Jae smiled as Yunho headed back to the battle,” I’ll handle him…Rest for a while OK?”

“YOU!!!” Walter pointed at Yunho.

“I know your everything…including that,” smiled carved on Yunho’s lips,” You killed your own mother”

This was being a vampire about, Yunho thought.