Chapter 10 “Stayed Overnight”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 10 

“Stayed Overnight”




It’s a sunny day; the sun made the weather a bit hot, but still tolerate able. Yunho was reading the newspaper while Junsu and Jaejoong were watching their favorite show, well, it’s rather to be said that they’re fighting for the remote.

“Hyung! I wanna watch the ‘Undersea’!” Junsu said as he changed the channel.

“I’ve enough of your dolphin fish show…I want to watch ‘Cooking Mama’!” Jae fought back.

“Are you guys fighting over the program again?” Yoochun asked as he yawned, he just got out from his room, after taking his nap. He just couldn’t find the reason why they’re fighting in the first place.

“Hey! Gimme the remote…” Jae asked, ignoring Chun. Suddenly, Junsu let it go, so Jae changed it in a blink eye, but then, he realized how odd it’s. Junsu never gave up in the remote fight, and there’s only one reason for that. It’s…

“HYUUUNGGG!!!” Junsu shouted as he ran out from the living room. That made Yunho stopped reading and looked at the others, asking what happened.

“Guess, he’s here…” Yoochun said. Jae just nodded and then he got up, following Junsu who rushed out to the front door. Yoochun and Yunho followed. And where’s Min? He went out from the morning, going somewhere.

“Hyung!’ Junsu’s voice echoed.

“I miss you so much, my SuSu!” an unknown man’s voice got into Yunho’s ear.

Finally, Yunho saw what it was. A man who...looked like Junsu was standing there and hugging Junsu!!! I mean, they really looked identical! Well, but a bit different, the man was taller and their hairstyles were a bit different.

“So, are you Jung Yunho?” the man asked as he shook Yunho’s hand,” Nice to meet you, Kim Junho.”

Yunho just replied and smiled, he didn’t know what to do. He looked at the others, asking who this man was, well, not his name, but who’s he exactly. He…might be not human too, right?

“Junho is my hyung!” Junsu said proudly; just like a child who showed off, but not in a bad way.

“You mean…” (Yun)

“Well, I’m Junsu older twin brother…” Junho said. Now, Yunho is almost 100% sure that this man, Junho, wasn’t a human too. He must be a werewolves too, like Junsu, Yunho thought.

“OK, no chit chat while standing, comes in…” Jae said as they walked Junho in. They sat on the sofa at their office.

“Jae, here…this month supply…” Junho said as he gave Jae a black plastic bag. Yunho swore he heard something like liquid in a bottle in that plastic; he thought he knew what’s in it, but didn’t dare to ask. Jae showed his gratitude and then he went up, storing the thing in the plastic bag.

“So, how’s your business going?” Yoochun asked.

“You’re a businessman?” Yunho asked excitedly, well, he wanted to be one, but he turned out to be an agent, but he loved his job now.

“Well, not quite true, ‘business’ is just a metaphor…I’m a surgeon, but also a forensic; I’ve my own forensic team…” Junho explained,” So, I guess, I’m just a werewolf who likes to cut people, haha…”

Guess, I’m right…He’s not human too…Yunho thought, he glad that Min wasn’t there to read his mind. Well, not like he didn’t like Min, he just felt a bit creepy whenever Min read his mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yey~” Junsu smiled happily as he got out from his room, he got a pillow on his grasp. Then, he threw it right to Yoochun, who’s watching the news. Yoochun looked confused.

“Junho hyung will be staying here for a few days, I guess, he’ll using your bed…” Junsu said as he pouted cutely, using his puppy eyes.

“…Guess…I’m kicked out from my own bed…” Yoochun mumbled as Junsu left, back to his room with Junho in it. Chun couldn’t blame the cute werewolf, he’s just too happy that his bro will be staying with him. It’d been a long time since Junho slept over.

“You can use my room…” Yunho offered, but Yoochun shook his head and smile. 

Time passed, it’s already 10 o’clock.

“Where’s Min?” Yunho asked.

“He won’t come back today, he called, something showed up, and he needed to go for a few days…” Jae said.

“You mean…a mission, alone?” Yunho asked.

“Well, not really…He just represents us in a meeting with our supervisor…” Chun said as he hugged his pillow.

“Why him?” Yunho asked again.

“Because he’s the most possible to attend the meeting without harming any of our supervisors…” Jae explained. Yunho didn’t get it at first, but as he thought, that’s true. Jae might…might OK? He might bite someone if he felt hungry, Junsu…he certainly would get bored of it, Yoochun, he sometime lacked of sense. So, Min is the most possible attendance, less harm, because Min is usually calm and can control himself. He even could read mind, which was safer so, he could know what the supervisor’s thinking, not afraid that their secret (that they’re not human) would me revealed. Lastly, Min seemed to be kinda…’genius’. Yunho just didn’t know how to describe it. What about him? Yunho was just a newbie in the team; he guessed that he wouldn’t be able to do that yet.

Yoochun yawned. He felt so sleepy, but he stared a bit at the couch, the place where he would sleep for a few days. He’s certainly not interested to sleeping on it, his back will hurt on the morning, but no choice. Yunho realized it, that’s why he pulled Yoochun to his room and said,” Use my room, no more buts…” Then Yunho got out. There’re only Yunho and Jae on the living room.

“So, I guess, I sleep on the couch…” Yunho said as he tried to lean on the couch. It didn’t feel so comfy.

“You can sleep with me; my bed is a king size…” Jae said. Yunho just looked at him.

“What? Afraid that I’ll bite you?” Jae asked as he smiled evilly.

“No…” Yunho answered, “ You won’t bite your own member…”

Jae just smiled and said,” Glad you remember that…”

So they stayed a bit late and then they went into Jae’s room. Yunho’s thought was it’s so tidy; it’s just like the room didn’t have any dirt or dust. But, a medium-sized-box-shaped thing caught his attention. It’s a fridge, a small fridge near Jae’s bed.

“It’s my personal fridge…” Jae said, like he warned Yunho not to open it. Yunho just smiled, he’s not gonna open it, but that’s a maybe.

“So, where I sleep?” Yunho asked whether he should sleep on the left or ride side.

“Just sleep…”