Chapter 27 “Caught”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 27 

“Caught”



“How’s Yoochun hyung?” Changmin asked as he swallowed the bitter bread. He didn’t know why, the bread he made with butter should taste a bit salty, but it tasted the worst. Min had never made anything for himself for years, every time he’s hungry; the loving ‘umma’ was there for him, Jaejoong.

“He’s fine, his body just damaged, he can find another body if he want...” Junho explained.

“But, Yoochun won’t…” Junsu said as he made sure the blanket covered Chun well, Chun was deep in sleep. Indeed, as a death reaper, Yoochun needed a vessel; he chose his current vessel and lived as with , the vessel that he treasured a lot, the proof that he had .

“Where are we?” Min asked. They’re in a medium-sized room, and everything was black. There’re just couch, bed, and table in the room. A light was hanging above them, giving its light.

“Somewhere safe…” Junho answered shortly, he didn’t seem wanted to tell them where there,” You’ll know soon enough…”

“Hyungie, everything will be fine right?” Junsu asked with his teary eyes, but he’s no longer crying.

“Yeah, I promise that everything is going to be fine…” Junho said, he continued in his mind, and kill that ing bastard…the tricker…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Welcome back,” a man with green eyes and blonde hair said as he fixed his glasses.

“Abel, where’re them?” the man in black cape asked as he got rid of it. His golden eyes were shining brightly, despite the darkness they were in and the black hair he had.

“Right where you demand, Walter…” Abel said with a simple smile, Walter showed his satisfaction and disappeared in a blink eyes

“Hmm, we’ll go to our room,” one of the other figure.

“Mimi needed to be fed,” the other one said.

“Just make sure you guys ready when Walter need us,” Abel reminded,” And Mica, Miranda, don’t forget to make sure Mimi won’t ever poo at my shoes again…” The ugly black cat, or so Abel thought (he really didn’t like the cat) was throwing on him again, he swore he would already tortured the poor cat if there’re not Mica and Miranda there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hmm…Where…am I?” Yunho mumbled as he opened his eyes. He blinked once and twice, he couldn’t find a clue where he was. The ceiling and wall was from stone and a pack of iron was blocking his view. It’s certainly a strong-celled prison if Yunho must add.

Yunho finally felt the liquid on the ground, which soaking on his cloth. It’s not the water of the river he fell on; it’s red, like blood. That’s when he saw to his left and saw lifeless figure, lying on the ground next to him.

“Jae!!!” Yunho went to the vampire’s side and shook his body. It’s so cold. What just happened? He couldn’t remember a thing, all he knew was, Junsu pushed him down to the river and something was drowning him. He lost conscious and woke up here.

“Ukh…” Jae let out a weak sigh, Yunho immediately searched for the wound. That’s when he realized the deep wound on Jae’s left chest, almost to his heart. Yunho started to panic, wasn’t vampire will cure whenever they bleed? But why Jae didn’t? Wait, what’s the only weapon to kill a vampire. From the novels and films Yunho watched, one word appeared on his mind.

“Silver…” Yunho mumbled.

“Yes, silver…” a figure showed up at the other side of the cell, “You quite smart for a human…oh, I’m sorry, I mean, a hunter…”

“Who the hell are you?!What had you done to Jaejoong?!” Yunho asked angrily.

“You don’t need to know, and I didn’t do anything to him. Well then, I hope both of you survive till your friends come here…But it seemed the vampire won’t make it, except…” the man stopped, waiting for the responds.

“What?” Yunho asked.

“Think carefully, when vampires bleed he lost _____ so he needed _____” and with that the man disappeared, his voice still echoed,” You might not make it if you save him…”

Yunho thought hard and something hit him, he remembered when Jae attacked him at the hospital. Jae needed human blood and he fit the category. He stared at his small knife on his right pocket. He took it and slowly, cut his palm. Why the hell he cut his palm? Well, if he cut his wrist, he would die because of bloodlost. 

He let the blood out and clenched his palm. The blood made it way and dropped at the tip of Jae’s lips. As the first drop went in, Jae’s crimson eyes were back, looking at Yunho like he’s his only food in the world.

“Jae…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Su-i…” Yoochun mumbled in his sleep.

“Aisshhh!!! This sleephead!” Junsu blushed.

“Something is fishy here…” Min smiled, he tried to make the atmosphere up.

“Minnie! Both of you!” Su pointed to Min and Chun, who kept teasing him.

“OK, OK. I won’t tease anymore. But where have Junho hyung gone to?” Min asked.

“He said he needs something for rescue Jaejoong and Yunho hyung, maybe hyungie is trying to locate them…” Junsu guessed.

“Then why he didn’t bring me in?” Min scratched his head, he thought he would be useful because he could feel their presence if he’s close.

“Because, hyung won’t work with anyone beside with me!” Junsu put his tongue out, as Min hissed; he ended up being the one who’s teased now. That’s when Junsu realized Yoochun was moving on his lap.

“Chunnie?”