Chapter 15 “Back Home”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 15 

“Back Home”




“As…I expected for my successor…” KD said pantedly.

“What did you mean?” Junho asked, he certainly didn’t like the sentence.

“By…giving my blood to you, I turned you to be like me, just a pure blood..” KD said, ” But then, you torn the gift apart, giving half of it to your twin. Indeed, Junsu became healthier. But, you shouldn’t do that…”

“What the *uck are you talking about?!” Junho felt so confused, he didn’t want to hear it anymore, but he couldn’t resist his curiosity for KD’s last message.

“Junho…you don’t remember?” KD asked. That was the same time when the memory attacked him.

[FLASHBACK]

Junho could see blurry, blood dripping from his neck as he the monster bit him. Then, the monster did something; something that Junho didn’t expect to happen. The monster cut his wrist a bit as a few drop of its blood came into Junho’s wound. Junho could feel the heat, his body was burning from inside.

He lost his conscious.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

Junho remembered it.

“But…Junsu…I didn’t…” Junho mumbled. He was sure he bit Junsu, but didn’t make his blood entered Junsu’s wound.

“You was…careless…it must entered Junsu’s wound without you realizing it…it’s your first awaking, after all…” KD’s could feel his body really weakened,” We’re not vampires…our prey won’t turn…into our kind, without at least…a drop of our blood…”

“Lastly, becareful of the tricker…” KD closed his eyes as he breathed his last breath.

“Who’s the tricker?” Junho asked.

No answer. Junho decided to keep the question for himself. He turned around again, facing the storage door, and walked. A figure was there, he’s running toward Junho.

“Hyung!!!” Junsu cried in Junho’s arm.

“Shh…It’s fine now, no more crying OK?” Junho said as both of them went out from the storage.

“Why did you leave me?!” Junsu protested as a tear escaped his beautiful sparkling eyes,” I thought…I thought…”

“I’m sorry. I promised I won’t ever leave you like that again…” Junho said as he wiped Junsu’s tear. His adorable dongsaeng was all matter to him now; he tried not to think about KD anymore. They needed to move on; and Junho wanted to be the one that leaded Junsu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’M HOME!!!” Changmin shouted out loud as he let the tie that tightened up on his neck loosed. The last few days were terrible for him; no Jae’s super delicious cooking, no ’s thought that he considered to be interesting to read, it’s just super boring. The meeting was a waste of time, and so Changmin thought. He hated it; hate it so much for reading old men’s thought (almost all of their supervisors were an old man) which were just bull. They’re only cared about their territory. The greediness consumed them; he hated human being like that. But he loved one human being named Jung Yunho.

“Yunho hyung~” He called in his high tone, but no answer. He decided to check out for him member, using his reading-mind-mode. 

He’s alone, no one there. s were gone somewhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Damn it Junsu! Are trying to kill me?!” Yoochun shouted as he hugged Junsu so tightly. They’re still on the street; soon, the sun would rise.

“YAAA!!! Don’t ever do that again, both of you!!!” Jae ordered, just like an Umma.

“Sorry…” Junsu and Junho chorused together.

“OK, then. Let’s return home…” Yunho said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junsu was still holding his brother’s hand until they reached their home. Jae opened the door as they entered one by one, that’s when they saw something. A figure was searching in the fridge, just like a starving boy.

“Hyung?” Changmin asked as he looked back, revealing a pie that was half eaten on his mouth.

“Minnie, that’s.,,!!!” Junho gasped. He couldn’t finish his sentence.

IT’S JUNSU’S!!! Junho shouted in his mind and so Min read, he immediately got up as he rushed into his room.

“THAT’S MINE!!!” Junsu said as he finally realized that’s his pie. It’s a present from Junho for him. Yes, a pie with a meat on it; just the way Junsu loved it. But it’s too late; Changmin had locked his bedroom door.

“Minnie! Gimme back my pie!” Junsu shouted.

“Hyung, I can’t…I’ve eaten half of them, you know my principle…I must finish everything I eat…” Min said from the inside.

“But…!!!”

The others just chuckled on Junsu and Minnie’s behavior. Junsu was as good as new. He smiled when he chased Minnie, and pouted cutely, like he always did, when he didn’t succeed to get his pie back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung…” Min called his Junsu hyung.

“Shut up!” Junsu said annoyingly.

“Junsu…he’s not doing it in purpose..” Junho persuaded.

“Here!” Changmin said as he gave a half eaten pie,” I’ll let go of my principal this time, so please…”

“WHAT?” Junsu asked.

“TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS GONE, IT REALLY SEEMED THAT SOMETHING BIG HAPPENED, I KNEW IT FROM YOUR MESSY MIND. THE CURIOUSITY KILLS ME HERE!!!” Min said.

Junsu couldn’t believe his ears. CHANGMIN DIDN’T APOLOGIZE TO HIM!!! 

Well, then, the chaotic yet entertaining thing repeated. Junsu was chasing Minnie around, Junho and the others just smiled. Jaejoong took a photo of them too!!! What a crazy team…But at least, everything back to normal happy life, right?