Chapter 32 “Master and Servant”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 32 

“Master and Servant”



Long time ago, when the earth was still newly-created, Gods and Goddess were sent there, teaching human beings how to live by their own. They taught the human how to survive and use the power source near them; Gods and Goddess lived happily with the human.

Yet, few of them didn’t like the human, human weren’t prefect like them. Gods and Goddess were perfect or so they thought. Believing in their own cockiness, they began brings war and chaotic diseases here and there, spreading just like a wind.

This made the highest God of all mad, he cursed the cocky God and Goddess, and their name was never remembered. Yet, there’re two of them still feared till now, they were the main head of this disaster. Even the highest God couldn’t defeat them; their tricky move and tactic were such pain the neck. 

No one forgot them, the evil twins, the tricker, and their pet, the Cerberus. No one ever survived after facing them, no one. That’s why the highest God sent them into the deepest pit of all, the one we called ‘hell’.

Anger of being neglected brought this twin to revenge; they created their number one weapon and tools. It’s the monster that heritage Cerberus blood, the guardian of hell. Using human body and combined the DNA, they created the…

Werewolf…

Two of them…

For each of them…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You can’t defeat us, especially you two,” Miranda smiled evilly as she pointed to Junho’s and Junsu’s direction.

“We’ll see about that…” Junho’s anger could be seen, Junsu hold his brother arm, telling him to calm down.

“Well, well, look we have another obedient pet here, he didn’t even hate us at all,” Mica grinned as he pointed to Junsu.

“---Hyung…Why they pointed at me?” Junsu whispered.

“Or maybe he didn’t know yet,” Miranda spoke.

“Know what?!” Junsu asked, he’s desperate because Junho wouldn’t talk.

“That you’re originally created by---“

“Shut up! Junsu don’t listen to them!” Junho shouted as he ran and launched attack on both of them.

“Grrrrrrrrr…!!!” the monster growled and tried to attack Yunho, but Jung Min already got his move, he kicked the big-three-headed-dog till it hit the ground. But in a second, it got up.

Junho launched another kick and punch, showing his accurate attack and powerful one, Micah, the one with red hair and black cloth, managed to avoid it. Her older sister, Miranda whose hair was black and wore red, jumped and grasped Junho’s arm, prevented the werewolf from moving. Meanwhile Mica already made it way to Junsu’s direction.

“Junsu!!!” Junho succeeded to let himself free from Miranda, but, Mica’s palm was already on his young twin’s forehead, as Junsu screamed, leaving Junho in horror. He knew how painful it was, how fearful was the memories, the memories he didn’t want Junsu to remember.

“Aaaaaaaaa!!! Noooo!!!” Junsu screamed, but Jung Min attacked Mica as the girl let Junsu go, both Junho and Jung Min rushed to Junsu’s side.

“Sigh….sigh…sigh…No…” Junsu was sobbing, he was so afraid, like the dark hole had eaten him alive, it’s just dark and cold,” No…hyung—“

“It’s OK…It’s OK,” Junho hugged his twin tightly as blood spilled from his arm, the wound he got when he escaped Miranda. Junho knew they wouldn’t beat them, except miracle happened. The twins were their master after all, and they’re the servant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yunnie,” Jae called slowly.

“Damn it! Where the hell has it gone to?!!” Yunho checked his pocket and the place around the prison cell one more time.

“Yunnie~” Jae pouted, he really didn’t like to be ignored.

“My sword is gone!!!” Yunho said desperately.

“What? Sword? You mean your family sword?!” Jae was shocked,” Ehmm…Maybe---“

A sudden earthquake struck there like it would ruin the prison, both of them gasped.

“Yunnie, something isn’t right…” Jae finally said,” We need to get out of here, I know…he must be up to something bad.”

“Walter isn’t it? Alright, let’s get out of here first,” Yunho spoke,” We should break the cell if---“

Without any other word, Jae already tore the cell iron, making space for them. Meanwhile, the other vampire was amazed and wondered if he could do something like that too, that was just fantastic! Like superhero in movie! Yunho thought.

“Too easy…” Jae mumbled,” The iron wasn’t from silver, too breakable…” Jae mumbled.

“Maybe he wants us out?” Yunho got the point there, why would in the world Walter let them live anyway?

“Maybe…” and with that the two hot vampires went out and tried to find out what’s happening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyungie…*sobs* I…I did those things,” Junsu was still in horror, tears kept flowing as he could feel the warmness of his twin died out, he was stuck inside the endless darkness. 

Pictures of they burnt the city, killing those lifeless figure was still fresh, like it’s done yesterday, the last hour, the last second. As the ‘tricker’ ordered them, just like a slave