Chapter 17 "Changed"

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 17

"Changed"




“Wait…!” Yoochun shouted as the figure stopped, they’re in an abandon alley. Broken glasses decorated the shops and the wind made the door hinge screaming. The rats stayed away from the two figures, scared of them. Suddenly the figured turned back and greeted Yoochun with a big hug.

“He…hey…” Yoochun was about to protest.

“Chunnie!!! I miss you~~~” the figure hugged even tighter.

“OK, you can let me go now before people think we’re a gay couple…” Yoochun joked, he really missed the guy.

“You really changed! You would never call or greet or even call me in the past…” the other man said as he released Yoochun.

“Guess people change and so is Death Reaper…Are you here on something?” Yoochun asked.

“Well yeah, I already finished doing my job. A man died in a car accident near here, I was just sending his soul into the rest of eternity…and…”

Just before the man finished someone attacked him from behind Yoochun, the man was really shocked, but managed to avoid it.

“Chun! Are you OK?” Junsu, who stormed just now asked. He’s showing some anger to the man because he thought the man wanted to hurt Yoochun.

“Junsu! It’s…it’s OK, he’s a friend of mine…” Yoochun tried to explain.

“Woaaa…that’s was surely awesome! I mean look at this!” the man pointed at the cracked ground where Junsu just hit.

“Hyung~ You’re mean, leaving me~~~” Changmin pouted as he brought three boxes of cakes and followed Junsu.

“Is that cakes? I love cake!!!" the man showed his puppy eyes, somehow Junsu couldn’t bear it. In his heart, he stated, no one could beat his puppy eyes!!! Meanwhile, bitter grin appeared on Yoochun’s face, he really shouldn’t leave the kiddos with his money.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, you’re Yoochun’s friend?” Jae asked as he put the cakes on the table, everyone got their share. They’re eating peacefully at the living room; sitting on the couch comfily. 

“Yup! My name is Yoohwan! I knew Yoochun since, hmm…more than 200 years ago?” Yoohwan explained as he ate the cake happily, just like little kid. Somehow, Junsu didn’t like the guy; no one ate cuter than him!!! Meanwhile, Yunho was asking were his ears playing a trick just now? 200 years? That’s…some time. And the mind reader maknae, or so Yunho thought, was having fun reading Yunho’s shocked mind.

“Well, we’re in the same class in Death Reaper academy…” Yoochun added. Truthfully, he didn’t want to talk about the past. It’s simply because he didn’t want to know what a horrible inhuman person he’s in the past.

“Well, so you’re now…a…” Yunho struggled with his word.

“Yup! A Death Reaper too~” Yoohwan pouted cute; again, Junsu didn’t like it, especially because Yoochun smiled at the man.

“Guys, it’s almost dinner time, what do you guys want?” Jae shouted from the kitchen.

“Meatballs~ Meat fried rice! Meat!” Junsu shouted back, he stared at the others to keep silent and he said,” Tonight is my meat day, OK?” And so the cute werewolf had gone into his room.

“Yeah…” Yoochun replied, and Min too. The rest seemed didn’t understand it yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The table was full of meat stuff, no vegetable at all. This’s Yunho’s first time seeing something like this, something wasn’t right, he thought.

“So, you want to join?” Jae asked to Yoohwan.

“Well, I didn’t want to be rude, but…I’m a vegetarian, so I guess not…” Yoohwan answered, “And I think it’s better for me to go back to the headquarter now…”

“Headquarter?” Min asked.

“Yup, Death Reaper’s one, we must report once we sent a soul away…That’s the rule…” Yoohwan smiled.

“But then, Yoochun he never…” Yunho was almost said it all but then, Yoochun’s sad stare was there; Yunho just couldn’t bear to ask more.

“Hmmm…” Yoohwan tried to enlighten the atmosphere,” I’ll be going then, thanks for everything today. Bye Yoochun! Bye everyone!”

“Bye…” and so they answered.

After Yoohwan disappeared, there’re four of them left there. Somehow, Yoochun looked weird and the other was in their curiosity, Yoochun never told them about headquarter stuff.

“Yoochun ah…” Jae was cut by.

“I’ll bring the food for Junsu, we’ll eat in our room…” Yoochun said as he went inside his room, the other just stared at each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Chunnie, pabo!” Junsu cursed in his heart as he kicked his dolphin doll. He hissed and crawled up to bed. He turned around for a few round before he sat on the bed, making sure it’s his territory. He was about to rest his eyes, but them someone entered. The annoyed Junsu looked up and saw his pabo Chunnie. Slowly, Yoochun walked to Junsu’s bed, he had bunch of delicious meat on the plate at his hand there. The aroma made Junsu melt.

Yoochun put the meat stuff on Junsu bed and he sat on the edge of the bed. The starving Junsu, who already forgot his annoyance because of the meat, crawled near Yoochun. He wanted to eat. But then, he realized something, Yoochun’s shoulder was trembling.

Chunnie, what’s wrong? Junsu wanted to asked, why Yoochun cried there, but he couldn’t talk in his current form. He sniffed Yoochun as he used his wet yet warm pink nose to kiss Yoochun’s cheek.

“Su ah, you’re already changed…” Yoochun said as he looked into the window, it’s full moon.

Junsu nodded and got closer to Yoochun.

“Can I tell you…a story?” Yoochun asked, he’s still sobbing a little.

Junsu nodded again.