Chapter 24 “Yunnie!”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 24 

“Yunnie!”



“I hate hunters…”

“Jae…I…” Yunho really didn’t how to answer, he didn’t want to lose his friendship with Jaejoong just because this matter. He liked the man, ehem, the vampire.

“I hate…some hunters…you’re an exception…” Jae told Yunho as a weak smiled appeared on his handsome face; it’s forced smile, Yunho knew it.

“Why?” Yunho asked, he felt a dumb to ask, yet he wanted to know.

“I had…bad experience with them…” Jae said in a low voice.

[FLASHBACK]

“No….please…stop this…” a figure begged, he was scared to death that the pain would attack him again. But the men in capes didn’t care, they kept hurting him. No matter how many time the figure begged and cried, they wouldn’t let him free from the pain.

It’s in a dark tunnel; the sun seemed to never come out. Jae could only screamed and cried more when the pain attacked him again for the thousands time.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

“I hate them…they’re cruel…” Jae could feel his own tears on his cheek. Yunho was so shocked to see the vampire cry, this’s the first time Yunho saw Jae so weak, like a fragile child that he wanted to protect. Yunho moved closer to the vampire and wrapped his arm to secure him, making sure the hug was comfortable and secure.

“Yunho, they’re hurting me…” Jae cried; it’s really a long time since the last tears formed on Jae’s eyes. The vampire was trying to keep strong all the time, for years, but when the memory hit him back, he was weak again. Even though it’s hundreds years ago, the pain was still feel able to Jae, it’s like it just happened last day, last minute or maybe last second.

“It’s OK, I’m here…” that’s the only sentence Yunho could think of, he’s trying to emphasis more word yet he couldn’t fine hit, he just could lend his shoulder. After a few sobs and minutes passed, Yunho finally said,” I won’t hurt you…I promise, I’ll protect you…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oww…” Yunho opened his eyes; somehow his neck was sore. He looked around; he’s in his hospital room.

“Are you awake? Did you feel pain anywhere?” Junho’s figure entered the room.

“Well, my neck is…hurt…” Yunho answered as he gave his neck some massage.

“It’s your own fault to fall asleep on the terrace…” Jae entered the room. Sweet bitter smile appeared on Yunho’s face after seeing the things on Jae’s grasp.

“I made you breakfast~” the vampire grinned happily as he showed boxes of food.

“Did someone just say ‘breakfast’?!” Min’s and Su’s voice could be heard from nowhere. Then, the two figures appeared like a marathon-runner, trying to take the box from Jae.

“Here we go again…” Junho and Yoochun chorused together.

“Yaaa! I made this for Yunnie!” the others immediately became quite.

“Chunnie ah, is my ears played a trick on me?” Junsu asked as he scratched his earlaps slowly.

“No, I hear it too hyung…” Min answered.

“Oh my…” Junho and Yoochun chorused together again.

“What?” Yunho asked confusedly.

“Jae hyung just gave you a nickname! Yes! A NICKNAME!!!” Junsu said in a loud voice.

“So?” Yunho still didn’t get it.

“Jae hyung never gave any human a nickname!!!” Min and Su chorused, leaving the hot vampire blushed slightly.

“Yaaa!!! No food for you two!!!” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yunnie, do you think this’s alright?” Jae asked. Yunho chuckled at the new nickname for him.

“I want them to see you guys…” Yunho answered. He was on his way to his parents’ grave. It’s been one day since he released from the hospital. With some excuse for their supervisor, they could stay longer at Seoul. Today was the last day. Jae, Chun, Su, and Min followed Yunho because the man asked them to meet his parents. Junho didn’t join because he still got lots of work.

“There’s one…there…” Yoochun pointed at some certain area, “There too…and there…”

“OK, Chunnie, stop pointing! You made me nuts…” Junsu pouted.

“Hyung, are you scared?” Min teased.

“No!!!” Junsu answered as he gave death stare to Min.

“What’s Yoochun pointed to exactly?” Yunho was curious.

“Souls…” Jae answered shortly, Yunho finally got it, and they’re in graveyard after all. After taking a few stairs more, Yunho stopped and he turned left, he stopped at two tombstones that were decorated to be near. Both of them carved Jung’s name. It’s Yunho’s parents.

“Umma, Appa, here I’m…” Yunho said as he gave his parents bows,” I missed you…”

After told to come closer and introduce themselves, Yunho kept talking to his parents,” I already remembered everything…And the people that I introduced to you, they’re really a good person. Well, they’re different…But I loved them…”

And Yunho kept talking and smiled at his own words; this’s the first time for the others to see Yunho like this.

“Do you know that this two like to fight over food, I mean like I and Appa were?” Yunho pointed to Junsu and Changmin, they protested because of it. “And Yoochun, he’s somehow kind of mysterious, but nice…” Yoochun smiled at the compliment. “And Jae, he was the cutest vampire I ever made, he even called me Yunnie!” Jae blushed slightly as he smacked Yunho’s shoulder. The rest laughed.

“Guess…I found my new family, but don’t worry, you two still my beloved Appa and Umma…” Yunho ended his long speech with a smile.