Chapter 40 “Bitter Truth”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 40 

“Bitter Truth”



Walter rose up, using his wings as he crashed into Yunho’s direction.

I can avoid it…Yunho thought in his mind. And so he avoided the attack that’s too fast for human to see, even for a vampire.

Walter kept attacking Yunho, couldn’t accept the fact that his attack didn’t work.

Stop bleeding…Yunho said to his palm and so the sword bleeds him no more. 

Make him down…

Yunho jumped as he’s at the same height as Walter, he used his sword to defend Walter’s deadly attack as he counter attacking, using his sword to crush the wings.

“Aaaarggg!” Walter groaned in pain as he fell down with the torn apart wings. But before he hit the ground, he managed to use his knife finger to bleed Yunho’s arm.

Heal…

And so with Yunho’s order, his arm healed.

“What the did you do?!” Walter hissed as he got up, staring at Yunho with his crimson eyes.

“I’ll defeat you…” Yunho simple said as he marched forward and smiled before he cut off Walter’s finger knife. Walter left shocked, but the evil vampire used his fang to bleed Yunho’s other arm. Yet, it healed soon enough.

“Stop!” Walter begged,” Stop attacking me with those ing memory!!!”

“You did it yourself, killing your mother, turning into monster…” Yunho spoke as his eyes sparked, leaving the half conscious vampire in amusement. Yes, the sound he heard before was part of Walter’s memory.

Just what is your power Yunho? Jae asked to himself. If Jae could be truthful, he’s…afraid of the now Yunho. Yunho’s eyes were red, not just red, but dark spell could be seen from it. He’s fast than normal vampire, and his wound healed without needed to drink any human blood. This’s not normal, Jae thought.

“Stop! Let…Let’s make a deal!” Walter spoke with his left strength. He would be killed for good if Yunho attacked him again.

“No deal…” Yunho spoke as he moved forward.

“But it’ll bring back your dead friends!” Walter tried to persuade, he used his remained power to make a dark smoke, as some pictures revealed.

“Min?” Jae couldn’t believe what he saw, and so was Yunho. They could see Changmin sobbed as he’s calling for Yoochun. What happened with Yoochun? They both asked. They just discovered Yoochun’s scythe. But Yoochun was nowhere.

“And this…” Walter showed the other picture. The view killing both of the vampires, Junsu sobbed as Junho lied inside his embrace, lifeless.

“No! This can’t be!” Jae hissed as he got up, but he ended up on the ground again as he felt his wound.

“Jae! Are you OK?” Yunho went back to Jae’s side.

“No…no…they can’t…they should be fine!” tears started crawled from Jae’s red eyes. He couldn’t believe it. Meanwhile, Yunho didn’t feel much better; he knew Jae knew the member longer than him, long enough. He knew how Jae loved , just like he did.

“I’ll bring them back to live as long as you gave me the sword, Jung Yunho…” Walter said. Both Yunho and Jaejoong looked at Walter. They knew nothing good came from Walter. But then, Yunho got up and went closer to Walter.

“No! Yunho, don’t do that!” Jae warned.

“Good boy…” Walter smiled as he’s about to take the sword back.

“I know what the sword for, Walter…” Yunho spoke,” And I knew your men were the one who killed them in the first place…”

Without any spoken word, Yunho pierced his sword to Walter’s heart, as black some gathered around them.

“Yunho!” Jae tried to get up, but he failed again, he hated being this weak.

“Shhh…” Yunho appeared in front of Jaejoong as he hugged the teary vampire.

“I couldn’t protect them…” Jae cried as Walter was nowhere to see because he already killed by Jung Yunho.

“You could, Jaejoong ah…” Yunho smiled as he wiped Jae’s tears,” You know what; my power is making my own dimension, a dimension that everything happens according to my will. That’s why I could know what’s Walter past and what he’s up too…”

“Yunnie…” Jae looked at Yunho at the eyes.

“I really have so much fun with you guys…I love you guys so much,” Yunho spoke as he walked off, heading to the big gate, which he knew the Hell Gate.

“Yunnie, what are you doing?” Jae asked as he leaned on the wall and got up.

“I won’t make it anyway,” Yunho spoke,” Walter left many wound that would kill me already. When I stopped using my power, I’ll die…My power could wound the enemy but couldn’t reverse my wound forever…”

Jaejoong tried to get what Yunho was saying. If he got it right, when Yunho turned his power off and got out from his dimension, the wound that left on the enemy would still last, but the wound Yunho got would all be back, since he’s immune in his dimension.

“Yunnie…”

“My family sword is the Hell Gate Key...My family was the Hell Gate Key keeper,” Yunho began to explain the things he discovered from Walter’s memory when they’re fighting in his dimension,” And as the keeper we could grant wish in front of the Hell Gate, even reconstruct the dead back to life…As long as…”

“As long as…?” Jae asked. Somehow he knew Yunho was up to something he didn’t want Yunho to do. Yunho didn’t answer the question, he smiled.

“Goodbye, Jaejoong…Thanks for everything…”