Chapter 11 “Stumble Upon”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 11 

“Stumble Upon”




“Hyung~” Junsu mumbled softly as he’s in his deepest slept, it woke Junho up. He asked Junsu what’s wrong, but then he realized that he just talking to himself, the younger one was still sleeping tightly. Junho got up from the bed, doing some business on the toilet, the he left the room silently, afraid to wake Junsu up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junho entered to the the kitchen as he saw Yoochun’s figure, searching for something in the fridge.

“Morning,” Junho greeted. Yoochun replied as he smiled.

“Sorry about last night, it’s seems that…” (Jun)

“No problems, seeing Junsu happy is more than enough for me. And I slept in Yun hyung’s bedroom last night; he slept with Jae hyung…” (Chun)

Junho’s jaw dropped on the floor. He shocked. Jae who was a Vampire slept with an ordinary people, I mean a human being? That’s totally nonsense! Jae didn’t need sleep, that’s why he didn’t. Vampire didn’t sleep, that meant…He could attack Yunho anytime he wanted!

Junho rushed to Jae’s room, Yoochun seemed to call him, but he ignored it. He must ‘save’ Yunho. And so he bragged into Jae’s room. He’s scared when he saw it.

Human’s blood on the tip of Jae’s lips, covering his inner mouth.

“Jae…” Yunho’s voice could be heard, it’s weak.

Junho couldn’t believe it; he rushed to Jae and pulled his collar.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Junho shouted.

“Jun…” Jae called, his eyes showed some confusion.

“Jae ah, where did you put the toothpaste?” Yunho asked as he got out from the bathroom (in Jae’s bedroom), he still rubbed his eyes. Junho stunned for a sec, and then he let Jae go. 

He misunderstood it. He thought Jae really hurt Yunho, but he’s wrong. He could see some sadness on Jae’s eyes. He felt guilty to doubt Jae, his friend, he knew it; he knew that Jae could control himself now, not like the past. But, his doubt was greater than his trust.

“Mianhe…” Junho said to Jae. Yunho seemed confused.

“It OK, sorry to make you worry…” Jae smiled softly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung~” Junsu pouted,” Can you take out the trash for me?”

“Nope…” Junho answered shortly.

“Why?” Junsu asked, Junho didn’t use to say no to him.

“It’s your turn to throw away the trash, right? You must keep your responsibility, Junsu…” Junho explained, just like a big bro.

“Hmm…But…” Junsu still tried.

“No buts, OK?” Junho said as he smiled, well, not the friendly one, but the commanding one. Junsu gave up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Eww…” Junsu said as he walked into the big trash bin, near their building. Well, there’s a big trash bin, where the trash truck would get the trash, in a few blocks. Junsu hated to go there; he just couldn’t stand the smell. He rushed as he put the trashes down, in the correct bucket. Then, he rushed again to get out of there when a strong grasp caught him; he’s thrown on the black cold cobble stone road.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Is the trash bin far from here?” Junho asked. It’s already 5 minutes and Junsu hadn’t come back yet.

“A few blocks…” Yoochun answered.

“He’ll be back in few minutes,” Yunho added.

“Relax, he won’t get lost…” Jae chuckled.

“OK…” (Jun)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aaaaaa!!!” a man shouted as Junsu kicked him aside, he hit the wall till it’s cracked. But then, another enemy launched another attack. Junsu immediately jumped up; avoiding it. But then…

Crowl…crooowll…His poor stomach growled. He hadn’t eaten breakfast yet!

“Get him!” an enemy shouted as the others tried to hit, punch, and kick him. Junsu managed to avoid all of the attack; he even giving counter attack. Suddenly, something hit his neck; he lost his balance and fell. His sight blurred a little, luckily, in a few sec, it came back to normal.

The enemies gathered as another new figure stood there. Junsu got up as he looked into the figure, he couldn’t believe what he saw…

[FLASHBACK]

“RUN! RUN JUNSU!!!” little Junho shouted as the monster got him.

“No! I won’t leave hyung! Hyung is the only one I got left…” Junsu cried as he tried to hit the monster with an axe, but then, he smashed into the wall. Later on…just the twin’s sreaming could be heard.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

“It’s been a long time, isn’t?” the new figure asked. Junsu could feel anger burnt him inside. He’s mad, he’s so mad to the figure, the man who had destroyed his and his brother’s life.

“Now, now, look at that serious face…Are you mad at me? I didn’t turn you…Your brother did…” the man grinned evilly.

“Shut up!” Junsu shouted as he launched another attack.