Chapter 38 “Kill Them”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 38 

“Kill Them”



“Junsu!!! Watch ou---“ before Jung Min could warn Junsu, the shape shifter was struck to the wall. Coughing blood was what he got as the hell dog used its feet to grasp Jung Min, preventing him from moving. Painful grin carved on the shape shifter’s face.

“It’s our turn now!” Micah and Miranda chorused together as they used their chain to tie Junsu from behind, yet, the werewolf didn’t move, even an inch. He’s no longer shaking; he’s sat there like a stone, hugging his brother.

“Aaaa!”

“What happened?” Miranda asked his twin. 

Just before the chain touched Junsu, weird aura came out from his body, smashing Micah’s chain dreadfully, making she fell back.

“Jun…uurrgg!” the Cerberus tightened its grasp; everything seemed blurred and painful for Jung Min.

Sudden move from the remained werewolf, made the enemy surprised. Deadly blow were taken by the evil twins as they back off, a few meter. That’s not the only thing happened, Cerberus was thrown few feet high as Jung Min felt the ground hit him. Free from the grasp, Jung Min opened his eyes and saw a figure in front of him. He stood there dauntless.

“…You’ll pay…” a boastful eyes stared at the enemy, it’s the strongest stare ever felt by the twins. Two round crimson eyes shone brightly under the darkness of the night, red, just like a blood.

Without wasting any second, Junsu struck them and launched deadly attack. Miranda used her chain to forbade Junsu from moving closer, but like an intelligent rabbit, he avoided every of it. The deathly-flesh-tearing chain from Micah didn’t help them at all; Junsu got right in front them.

Showing his deathly claws, the werewolf attacked without any mercy, causing both the evil twin cried in pain. The final blow gave more surprise, instead of blew them away, Junsu hold their torn apart cloth and bleed them more.

Jung Min was amazed by the speed and all of the attacking, Junsu was…mad, definitely. He could sense the werewolf’s berserk. Sudden attack woke him up, Cerberus was attacking back. He jumped back a few meters and he still could see the werewolf, still fighting. Deciding to end his business with the dog first, Jung Min concentrate and focused his power on his mind, imagining such a figure.

“Grrrrrrrr!!!” the Cerberus shot fireballs into Min’s direction; it’s burning and as hot as hell. The shape-shifter still closed his eyes, not moving.

BUMM!!!

The fireball burnt half of the warehouse, exploding like a cannon ball. Junsu and the twins, who still in deep battle were shaken by it, Jung Min was nowhere, he might be…inside the fire. Junsu felt worry about the shape-shifter, but he couldn’t leave there yet, until Micah and Miranda defeated.

“Damn it! Why is he so powerful now?!” Micah cursed as she spitted blood.

“The other twin…He must be the reason!” Miranda spoke the truth. Junsu just saw them without any pity, any mercy, he wanted to kill them so bad.

[FLASHBACK]

“No, hyung, I…I,” Junsu sobbed, “ Everything will be fine, I’ll bring hyung home and tomorrow hyung will be as good as new!”

“Su…I…love you…” Junho said hardly as his twin little brother pecked his forehead, just like old times.

“Hyu---“ before Junsu could finish the word, Junho lost control of his eyelids. His limb body laid on the cold cobble-stoned ground, as his palm lost grasp of Junsu’s trembling hands.

“Hyung, open your eyes! HYUNGIIEEEE!!!” Junsu shouted as loud as he could, he could feel part of him was dying.

A sweet fragrance made its way to the sobbing werewolf; a small light came out from Junho’s wound. The light wondered in the mid-air for a second, then it warmed and got into Junsu’s chest, making the strange aura came out from his body.

Junsu…You’re the only one who can defeat them now…

Hyung! Junsu shouted deep inside his heart.

I’ve learned some trick to transfer my power into you when my time comes, and this’s my time…

No hyung! I…I---

Huge power went into Junsu’s body, he could feel it, every of it; the warmness of his brother, for the last time. When he thought all hope was gone, maybe there’s one remain; the hope for end all this things and save the world. He knew his brother would want it, he wanted it. That’s the last thing Junsu thought before the power got him as he berserk.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

“Time for the real thing…” Jung Min’s voice echoed as a huge figure shown behind the thick flame and smoke,” Let’s party…”

Dark metallic long snaky things were showed as a deadly beast showed up. It got tree heads, just like the Cerberus. Its eyes wondered as finally locked its sight at the Cerberus, who’s shocked to see the monster.

“Holy ! He transformed into hydra!!!” Micah cursed.

Junsu used this chance, he struck to Micah and bleed her right at the shoulder. He missed the heart.

“Aarrrggg!!!” Micah hissed. Junsu moved few step back as he revealed the silver spear (the one Junho used to kill Kang Dae). He grasped the spear tightly as he stuck front, leaving the evil twin in horror.

“Where the he got that spear?!” Miranda cursed as she tried to get Micah, who’s hurt as avoiding the attack. Junsu knew his brother always treasure the spear, this must be the evil twin weakness.

Meanwhile, sharp teeth revealed from the hydra’s mouth. The Cerberus attacked the hydra, it succeeded to cut one of the head.

“Ouchh…this’s bad…” Jung Min’s voice echoed,” Do you know that if you cut one head down, two heads will show up?”

Like JungMin said, the hydra head went back as it separated into, now it had four head. The Cerberus whined, scared because it didn’t know what to do.

“DIE!!!” Junsu and JungMin chorused together as blood splashed into their face.