Chapter 14 “Revenge”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 14 

“Revenge”




“Haaaa~” Kang Dae sighed as he sat on his precious big, but torn apart sofa. 

“Master, he’s coming…” a servant bowed as he told the news.

“I’m expecting him to do that, since then…Now the time comes nee?” Kang Dae sighed again.

The servant stayed silent, and then he excused himself. Kang Dae’s hand reached for a glass of wine on the table next to him. He drank it, leaving no drop. Without hesitation, he threw the glass on the wall until it broke into piece.

“Guess…my time had come…” he whispered as he got up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junho kicked one of the guards until he fainted, and then took the storage door key. He entered silently; without making any noise. He looked up to the ceiling, no one was there. It’s too quite…to strange…

He decided to travel deeper, it’s so dark. But darkness wasn’t bothering him; he could look straight and sharp, ready to kill anyone he met.

“Good night…or shall I say, good morning…” a well-known voice greeted Junho.

Junho looked at the figure with his cold eyes; it’s already turned red in the fact; ready to kill his prey.

“Wow, wow, now…Look at that crimson eyes, so beautiful, aren’t they?” Kang Dae grinned.

“What are you playing Kang Dae? Where are you damn guards?” Junho asked. He knew Kang Dae was one of the pure blood clan; werewolves clan. That’s why; he always had guards beside him.

“I send them off, I don’t need them now. I’m alone, is enough to deal with an insect like you…” KD teased. Junho didn’t seem to care about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung?” Junsu called as he opened his eyes. He rubbed it as he felt the pain was still there, but not as much as painful as before. He looked around, no one there. So, he decided to go down from his bed, walking toward the door. It’s passed 2 o’clock. He entered the kitchen, no one there, and so was the living room. Suddenly, Junsu felt someone was walking toward him.

“Yoochun?” Junsu asked.

“Junsu! What are you doing? You aren’t supposed to walk…” Yoochun rushed to Junsu.

“I’m fine, do you see my hyung?” (Su)

“No…I just went out to get some water, no sign of Junho…” (Chun)

Junsu tried to smell the air, there’s no Junho’s fragrance. Finally, he realized it! He took Junho’s briefcase to find it, but it’s gone already. The weapon’s gone!!! Junsu rushed to the window and he saw a boot mark on it, it’s his hyung’s. Junsu wanted to follow his hyung, that’s why he jumped out. But he didn’t make it; just a second before he really jumped out, Yoochun caught him.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Yoochun asked hysterically.

“But hyung…!!!” Junsu protested,” Let me go!”

Junsu managed to let himself free from Yoochun’s arm, he rushed on the street. Yoochun followed him as he jumped out from the window too. But he lost track of Junsu as he got down; Junsu was nowhere.

“Damn it…” Yoochun cursed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junho launched another attack to KD, but KD could avoid it. Junho didn’t give up, he threw another fist to KD as KD blocked it. They’re keep hitting each other, but each attack would be a miss for both of them. They’re equal.

“Can’t you do any better?” KD teased.

“Shut up!” Junho could feel the anger burnt him, but he needed to control it, control his emotion was the key to win this fight.

“Aaaargg!” Junho shouted when KD’s foot laid on his waist. He fell down on the ground. KD’s attack didn’t stop, he wanted to crush Junho, but Junho managed to get up before it happened. KD’s attack left a destruct full mark on the floor. Junho swore his bone would tear into pieces if he’s really hit.

“Look like you’re almost out nee…” KD said as he saw Junho panted.

“And so were you…” Junho fought back, he succeeded to land his fist on KD’s face. Drips of blood came out from KD’s mouth. Junho didn’t stop, he kicked KD’s stomach as the enemy grinned in pain. He used all his power. He pulled KD’s collar as he launched another attack until KD hit the wall.

KD didn’t move, that’s the opportunity for Junho. He took his weapon. It’s silver spear.

“DIE!!!” Junho shouted as he pointed the weapon on KD’s heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why didn’t you stop him?” Jae asked desperately as they ran on the street.

“I tried,OK? But I failed…” Yoochun said.

“OK, OK, you too, stop arguing! We need to find Junsu and Junho! That’s what matter now…” Yunho came between them.

“But where should we search?” Yoochun asked.

“That way…” Jae pointed out the direction. His smell wasn’t as strong as Junsu, but he could sense it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung!” Junsu shouted as he opened a storage door. It’s empty. It’s been the 9th storage he entered and no Junho. He rushed to the next storage. He just knew that he’s near his brother. He need to find him quicky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“A…a..aaaa…” KD’s could feel the pain on his body. He knew his time had come and he decided to face it. The spear came through his heart. He knew he’s dying.

“You deserve more than dying…for hurting us…” Junho said as he started to walk away.

“Wait…Junho…” KD called, almost like he’s begging.

Junho didn’t want to hear his voice anymore, but he didn’t know why he turned around, facing the dying KD.

“As…I expected for my successor…” KD said pantedly.