Chapter 25 “Watching Meteor”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 25 

“Watching Meteor”



“Guys! Do you know that tonight we’ll have the biggest meteor rain in the history?! It happens just every 1000 years!” Yunho said as he joined on the couch, ChangMin, who’s chewing his favorite biscuit, Junsu, who wants to steal Min’s biscuit, Yoochun and Jaejoong, who’re watching the television.

“Really? I wanna watch them…” Junsu commented, but eyes still at Min’s precious snack.

“Yeah…” Yoochun agreed with his eyes till packed one with the television.

“Oww…come on guys! I want to watch them! I’m not living long enough to watch it again in ONE THOUSAND years!” Yunho made sure he pressed the number, he really wanted to watch.

“Well, then…let’s watch!” Jae said as he got up and a smile carved on his perfect-shaped pink lips.

“Reeaallie? I mean, really???” Changmin asked with his mouthful.

“Yup! We can’t miss this!” Yunho added.

“OK then, the show will begin around midnight; I think it’ll be best if we watched it at Crisul Repede River…” Yoochun suggested.

“But how? That river is in the mountain…” Yunho asked.

“You’re really underestimating us…” Jae grinned to Yunho, and so the others, leaving Yunho with his chill.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“SLOOOWWW DOWWWNNN!!!” 

“Is this how an FBI agent reacts when he’s scared?” Jae pouted as he kept teasing Yunho.

“Yup! Act like a man!” Junsu added.

“You guys…stop bothering him…” Yoochun spoke.

“He’s already in a poor state…” Min agreed.

Yes, Yunho was in his new pain now. He was on the back of Jae’s back, I mean, he’s piggybacked by Jae. The poor man was struggling with the wind that blew his perfect hair into some kind of mess and the tension of flying above the ground, jumping from tree to tree.

“We’re here…” and so they stopped jumping and landing on the river side. It’s so beautiful as the moon was reflected, gazing at the light would surely made you felt good, but not for the half-conscious man who’s catching his breath, Jung Yunho.

“Hyung, are you OK?” Min asked worriedly.

“He would be fine…” Jae told Min, he gave a quick massage behind Yunho’s neck and in a second, the man seemed to be fine.

“What have you done?” Yunho asked as he felt his wanted-to-puke-mode disappeared.

“I live long enough to learn some acupuncture from my some Chinese guy…” Jae explained.

“Hey! Look at that!” Junsu pointed at the light on the sky.

“It’s starting! Yey!” Min cheered.

“This place really the best place, thanks for taking me here…” Yunho said, he could see the meteor from all direction, like he’s on the top of the world. The best view he ever saw indeed.

“You’re welcome…”

So five of them sat near the river, enjoying the magnificent view of meteor as the river noises made their heart calm, it’s really the best time Yunho ever had with , he could see Junsu and Min in competition for counting the meteor, Yoochun’s smile, and…wait a minute, where’s Jaejoong?

“Jae---“ Yunho was stopped when he felt a pressure on his right shoulder. Jae was leaning on him as his eyes shut. How could he shut his eyes when the view was this amazing?

“Jae, are you OK?” 

“I’m…just a bit sleepy…” the vampire lied and kept shutting his eyes, as his mind went somewhere else, replaying the memories.

[FLASHBACK]

“Jae, we’re going to watch the meteor now, you want to come?” a soft voice was speaking on the boy’s earlaps. The boy opened his eyes, looking at his mother and smiled, “Yes, mommy, I wanna ...watch it…”

And so the woman took the-just-ten-years old Jae to watch the meteor. Then, a man joined them, little Jae played with his daddy’s fingers. The man chuckled and pinched Jae’s chubby cheek. They waited and waited, yet, the meteor didn’t come. It never came.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

“…after that…everything changed…” Jae mumbled.

“Jae? Did you say something?” Yunho asked.

“Nothing, just a day dreaming…” Jae said.

“Yaaa! You really should open your eyes, it’s SO BEAUTIFUL!” Yunho persuaded.

“I’m fine, I…”

“Jae!!! There’s monster!!!” Yunho screamed like a crazy guys, Jae immediately opened his eyes and the other looked at Yunho confusedly.

“Where? Where?” Jae looked around, that’s when he felt a warm palm changed his sight, he could see the meteor shooting like some kind of special effect in movies, it’s so damn beautiful.

“I told you you’ll like it…” Yunho grinned as Jae finally realized he was fooled, the other chuckled at the vampire, no one ever dared to fool Jae like that, especially a human. Jae would have killed them in a blink eyes, yet, this time he smiled tenderly.

“Thanks…for giving me a chance to look at the meteor…” Jae mumbled at his heart, he never knew that one of s was hearing it. That certain member just smiled and felt satisfied with the condition they’re in. He hoped this would last forever, five of them, the bound that can’t be separate able.