Chapter 12 “The Twin’s Past”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 12 

“The Twin’s Past”




“Shut up!” Junsu shouted as he launched another attack. He tackled the figure, but then the man jumped backward, avoiding it.

“Still bad tempered as always…” the man said; he’s the one that hit Junsu’s neck just now, he’s so fast. Junsu outnumbered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’ll check on Junsu, OK?” Junho said as he got up and walked toward the front door. Chun and Yun nodded, it’s been 15 minutes since Junsu left, whether the cute werewolf got lost or something happened. Well, something really happened.

Junho walkout from their building as he turned left to the street of the next block. There’s no one near him. It’s just…too quiet. He could sense something was wrong, but he couldn’t tell what it’s. He rushed to the next block, where the trash bin was.

“Aaaa!!!” He could hear Junsu’s scream. Junho ran as fast as he could. As he arrived, he saw Junsu, leaning on the wall as blood dripped from the corner of his lips. Junho finally realized who’s the group; right in front of his dongsaeng.

“Get away from him, you monster!!!” Junho shouted as he launched a kick toward the group, trying to protect Junsu from being beaten. The group broke, avoiding Junho’s attack, but Junho managed to kick one of them until he fainted and the other one, but still unconscious.

“Junsu!” Junho called, but there’s no answer, Junsu panted as blood coming from his wound.

“Monsters? Aren’t you same with me?” the figure asked,” Look like the other twin got here first before we finished him off…”

“Damn you, Shin Kang Dae!!!” Junho cursed him.

“Time to leave…Bye-bye~” Kang Dae whispered as big wind covered the group, in a blink eye, they’ve gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Blood…” Jae mumbled. Yunho who sat next to him heard him. Is Jae hungry now? Yunho asked in his mind.

“Damn it! Junsu!” Jae shouted as he got up, Yoochun immediately rushed into the front door. As he opened it, he saw Junho’s figure, piggybacking the fainted Junsu.

“Junsu!!!” the other chorused together.

“I need medicine!” Junho said.

Yoochun ran to search the medicine; meanwhile, Jae helped Junho to bring Junsu to his room. Yunho tried to help to. In a few minutes, Junho already treating Junsu’s wound. He got a few punch and kick along his body, there’ll be bruises, Junho knew it; every time he thought why he didn’t be the one who throw the trash, he felt guilty. Junsu would never in this condition if he did what Junsu’s request is; throwing the trash. For god sake, he wanted to be the one who’s beaten than seeing Junsu like this, in so much pain. Luckily, no ribs were broken.

“Hyung…” Junsu called weakly.

“It’s OK, I’m here…” Junho said as he kept treating the wound.

“Hyung…hyung…”

And so Junsu kept calling Junho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FLASHBACK]

“Hyung~, let’s play at the outside!” little Junsu asked.

“But, you’re not feeling well today and the weather is cold…” little Junho said, trying to persuade his dongsaeng. Junsu got a weak body from his birth, and Junho always thought it’s his fault; he thought that he couldn’t protect his lil bro when they’re still their mommy’s tummy. That’s why he always looked after him; he loved Junsu so much, more than himself. Junsu was the only one left for him, since their parents died few years ago.

“Hyung~,” Junsu pouted cutely,” Please…”

Junho gave up, and he said ‘OK, just this time, OK?’, like always he did.

---

“It’s so beautiful!!!” Junsu said as he ran on the field. The grass was so green and the fresh air was so irresistible. The blue sky and white cloud were just too perfect.

“Junsu, stop running! Hey!” Junho tried to chase his lil bro and so he got him.

“Hyung~ Let me go~” (Su)

“Promise me that you won’t run again, it’s not good for your body…” (Jun)

“OK.” (Su)

But then, as soon as Junho let Junsu go, Junsu ran again. They’re having so much fun, just chasing each other; not by TV, game, or any other modern device. That time, it hadn’t invented ^^.

---

The sun had set and the night came. Insects and night fragrance, followed.

“Let’s go home…” Junho said as he took Junsu’s palm.

“Hyung~ A little more, it’s been a long time that we spent the day outside…” Junsu asked.

“But…” (Jun)

“Help me!!!” a woman’s voice screamed. Junsu immediately hugged Junho, scared.

“Hyung, what’s that?” (Su)

“Go home and lock all the doors and windows, I’ll find out what happened, OK?” (Jun)

Junsu nodded.

---

“Help me!” the woman’s voice echoed again inside the dark tunnel, near the field. And so, Junho entered. He used the torch, which he got out from his pocket, to light up the way. He walked down deeper and deeper. Then, he reached a dead end.

“Hello! Anyone here?”Junho shouted.

No answer.

Suddenly, he could feel a hard grasp from his back as the monster’s breath screaming in his earlap.

“Nooo!!!” Junho tried to shouted, but he couldn’t.

He tried so hard to break himself free. But he’s too weak.

“Human is stupid, they’ll try to help the others that are why they’re easily fooled…” the monster said; the voice was so frightening.

But then, another sound echoed as a big rock hit the monster’s head. It’s Junsu. The monster let Junho go unwillingly. The rock hit it quite hard.

“Run!” Junho pulled Junsu.

Just before the twin got out from the tunnel, the monster grasped Junho’s leg. He’s dragged inside, Junsu called, but there’s no answer. Junsu rushed out from the tunnel, to the empty wooden house, near the tunnel, he tried to find anything he could use to help his brother. And so he found an axe.

---

“No! No! Let me go!” Junho cried. He’s so afraid.

“Like I would let go of my dinner…” the monster chuckled, but in a scary way.

Junho could feel a sharp pain near his tummy, he could feel his sight blurred. At least…Junsu is safe..Junho thought.

But then, a fragile figure rushed from the corner of the tunnel, Junho realized who that was.

“RUN! RUN JUNSU!!!” little Junho shouted as the monster got him.

“No! I won’t leave hyung! Hyung is the only one I got left…” Junsu cried as he tried to hit the monster with an axe, but then, he smashed into the wall. Later on…just the twin’s sreaming could be heard.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]