Chapter 22 “Fighting It”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 22 

“Fighting It”



Yunho was standing right in front of the monster; somehow he felt he could kill it if he had the sword. He pulled the sword cover slowly, revealing the sharp blade. It was light; yet, Yunho knew the blade could even cut flies into two pieces.

Strange aura started to cover Yunho’s whole body. It’s was black, but it changed into white and kept changing its color. Jae had no idea what’s happening. After a few second, the aura went into Yunho’s body.

The monster showed its sharp teeth along with the fang and then it jumped. Yunho looked up at the monster that forming fireball toward him.

“Die!” the creature shouted, yet Yunho didn’t move or avoid it. He faced it. Using the tip of the sword blade, he cut the fireball into two. The attack didn’t touch him an inch, yet it left destruct full mark on the ground.

“Wow…” Jae amazed the view from far, that sword indeed something.

“No way! How can---“ the monster couldn’t believe it

“How can I use the sword? This is my family sword and I have my parents’ blood in me, that’s why!!!” Yunho stormed with all his strength toward the monster. Yunho unleashed his power into the sword as it’s glowing. He tried to hit the monster, but he missed. The Typhoeus was a second faster than him, yet, Yunho made a long scar on the creature’s eyes.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa!!!” the creature screamed in pain,” Damn you! My eyes!!!”

“You deserve more than that…” and with that sentence Yunho disappeared.

“This is really like a special effect on movies…” the hot vampire smiled.

And so the monster looked around. He turned left then right, trying to find Yunho. Jae couldn’t guess where Yunho was too. The man just seemed to disappear into the air.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” the creature screamed when a scratch performed on his foot, Jae knew it’s Yunho’s doing. Then another one and another one, the creature still in pain and Yunho was still nowhere to be seen.

“Damn YOU!!!” the creature cursed. It closed its eyes and tried to figure out where Yunho was. Jae could see Yunho’s shadow around the creature, somehow, Yunho’s speed down. 

“There!!!” the creature used his claws to strike the air in front of him. Nothing happened at first, but then, a huge voice could be heard. Walls began to fall down as a figure hit them.

“Aaaaa…” Yunho was hit, he struck the walls.

“Yunho!!!” Jae called worriedly. He was about to rush to Yunho’s side, but…

“Don’t come any closer!” Yunho shouted and so Jae stopped. Jae knew he couldn’t interfere the fight. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hmm?” Min tried to open his eyes, he rubbed his eyes softly. Suddenly, he began to wonder what the breakfast would be. He used his mind-mode to ask Jae in the kitchen (He thought Jae was there because he didn’t find him on his bed)

No answer.

Min rubbed his eyes again as he yawned. He looked at his watch. It’s 5.50. He didn’t get it wrong; he knew Jae would already prepare breakfast. So, he got up on his feet and walked out from the room. He could see Su and Chun hyung still sleeping. Without making any noise, he reached the kitchen; it’s empty. He decided to search for food in fridge, that when he saw two small memos. The first one said:

I’ll go somewhere, don’t worry, will be back before morning (^.^) ---Yunho.

Then, the second memo: 

Aissshhh (-.-)” …I’ll follow that idiot. If we don’t go back till morning, tell Junsu to find us ---Jae.

Something wasn’t right here…Min thought. And so he rushed to wake Junsu and Yoochun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ahk!” Yunho choked some blood; he could feel his stomach bleeding because the attack just now, he let his guard down.

“Ha!” the creature grinned widely as it jumped and used his wings to come near Yunho. It was ready to crush Yunho, who still leaning on the wall, any second.

“Yunho!” Jae warned before the creature kicked into Yunho direction, and then trying to use its fang to bite Yunho. Fortunately, Yunho rolled and avoided it. Jae felt relief.

Yunho had a hard time to get up, the blood still crawling out from his stomach. He used the sword to balance himself. Yunho looked at the monster that almost kicked him again, he jumped, yet the pain prevented him from jumping higher.

“Now, DIE!!!” The monster aimed his feet to bleed Yunho more, Yunho couldn’t move. He was struck again, hitting the wall, but he didn’t feel the pain from the claws this time. Yunho opened his shut eyes; he looked at the figure that choking blood.

“Jae!!!” Yunho hugged the bleeding vampire, Jae just smiled; he whispered,” Don’t worry…I’ll…heal soon…” And so Jae closed his eyes, losing his conscious. Yunho could feel Jae’s blood on his palm. He was so angry at himself; Jae hurt because of him.

Slowly, Yunho leaned Jae on the broken wall; at least it kept the vampire comfortable for a few moment. And then Yunho turned around and faced the creature. He held again his sword.

“You won’t get off easily this time!!!” the creature screamed as it hit Yunho with all his strength. He’s forming giant fireball on his mouth and in a second he shot it into Yunho’s direction. Meanwhile, the man tried to focus his power on the sword and he cut huge fireball.

I can’t give up now…Yunho talked to himself. For Umma, Appa, and…Jae that hurt because of me…

The fireball was huge and it drained Yunho’s energy to try to cut it. Just a little more…And…




Yunho succeeded cut the giant fireball, he continued his attack until he passed the creature. Like in action movie, none of them move. A second passed and another one, then, the creature landed on the ground. Yunho succeeded to kill it as the creature began to disappear. Yet, in a great consequence, Yunho could feel his wound on his stomach became deeper, he was attacked too. His figure fell on the ground too; he could feel blood started dripping into his throat, up to his mouth. His vision blurred, he fainted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Near there…bunch of ‘unknown’ people were seeing the whole fight…

“Boss, looks like your pet failure in its mission…” a voice said.

“Yeah, what should we do to them?” another one asked as he pointed to the Yunho and Jaejoong’s unconscious figure.

“We shouldn’t do anything now, I think…” the other one said.

“Yeah, we shouldn’t,” the calm voice agreed.

“Then let’s go!” the first and second voice chorused together, the third one just followed. Meanwhile, the one who was regarded as the boss and the calm voice whispered,” It’s been a while, right? Jaejoong…” And so they disappeared into the dark hole.