Chapter 29 “Friend or Foe?”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 29 

“Friend or Foe?”



“Chunnie!” Junsu cheered happily as Yoochun opened his eyes and blinked, once and twice.

“Where…am i?” Yoochun asked.

“My hideout…” a figure showed up as a light went into the room when the door was opened.

“Hyu---“

“No! It’s not Junho hyung!” Junsu warned as he got up. The three of them looked carefully at the man. Yoochun was still leaning on the bed.

“Hmm…anyone hungry?” the man asked as a smile appeared on his face, he was wearing dark maroon cape with black trousers, giving some mysterious feelings. But, he’s holding a plastic bag full of snack on his left hand.

“Who are you?” Yoochun asked as he sat on the bed, Junsu was concerned, but Chun nodded, telling him he’s alright now.

“Yaaa…how can you guys forget me? Aisshhh…Am I really this forgettable?” the figure sighed,” How poor I am, always like that. When people see the real me they forgot who I am. Maybe I should just not be me, or maybe the one the saw me when I was…blablablablabla…”

Changmin tried to read the man’s thought, and that’s when the man spoke,” Yaaa! Stop messing with my mind!”

He knows I was reading him!!! Min was more than shocked; no one ever knew when he read their mind.

“Who and what in the world are you?” Yoochun asked, he still feel a bit dizzy and the questions made it worse.

“OK, I think I’m gonna introduce myself, once again, or maybe I haven’t introduce myself before, anyway, I’m---“ 

“The shape-shifter that you guys met at your first mission with Yunho. He was the one who tricked you guys to be the ghost. No need to worry, he’s harmless,” Junho appeared out of nowhere.

[FLASHBACK]

“Why?” Yoochun asked. He never failed to send a ghost before this, he’s just too shocked.

“It’s because I’m not an apparition, I’m not a ghost…I even better that you guys…” the man said as he puts his palm on his chin.

“Then…what are you exactly?” Jae asked,” Etiäinen?”

“Not quite true…” the man said,” Let me show you…”

The mist goes around the man; he’s transforming himself.

“You gotta be kidding…” Junsu said as the man shows his new form.

“Yunho hyung?” Yoochun can’t believe his eyes. The man transforms himself into Yunho. 

“No…he’s not Yunho hyung…” Min ensured.

“He’s right, I’m not…” the man, who’s still in Yunho’s shape, said.

“You’re…shape-shifters…” Jae declared.

“Shape-shifter?!” the other three chorused together.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

“Yaaa!!! I was just about to---“

“Hyungie! Where have you been?” Junsu asked with his pouty lips,” Yoochun already awake, would you check on him?”

“I’m fine, Su…” Yoochun spoke.

“Hey, guys, listen to me when I’m---“

“So, do hyung figure out where Yunho and Jaejoong hyung are?” Min asked as he began to open the snack that the shape –shifter brought.

“Yes, and I got something to discuss with you guys too, how about---“ before Junho could finish, someone disturb him.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Stop ignoring me!” the shape-shifter shouted desperately.

“OK, now. Mr. Shape-shifter, what do you want? Make it quick,” Junsu didn’t like it when someone disturbed his hyung when he spoke.

“At least, call me by my name…not ‘Mr. Shape-Shifter’,” the man said,” Call me Jung Min, my family name is Park.”

“Fine, so what’s the plan?” Junsu asked, ignoring Jung Min.

“We’re going to ambush Walter’s hideout tonight right?~” Jung Min asked as he grinned playfully.

“Walter?” Yoochun asked.

“Well, that’s true and we’re going to save Jae and Yun,” Junho explained.

“So, Walter is that guy name, the one who took Jae and Yun hyung. Where’s his place exactly?” Min asked.

“Near the Rasnov Castle Ruin, there’s some underground passage and we’ll go in from there…” Junho explained.

“But, how can hyung know all of this?” Junsu asked.

“Because of me!” Jung Min said,” I was the one who told him about Walter and his companion. Well, since we have the same enemy, I’ll help you guys!”

“…OK,” Yoochun tried to make a statement there,” But, why should we trust you?”

“Well, because I’m some kind of that vampire’s victim too, that’s why,” Jung Min said, but this time not by his cheerful voice.

“Really?” Min couldn’t believe it, but later on, he could feel the tension from Jung Min gone. The guy let Min travelled into his mind and found out everything he said was true.

“He’s not lying…” Min ensured.

“Well, then, let’s get going, we need to prepare first,” Yoochun said as he got up and Junsu immediately followed him.

“Right…”

“Oh, by the way, I think we might…lose one of your friend….” Jung Min spoke, making the other stopped.

“What did you mean?” Junho asked.

“Well, to put it simple, your friend, the vampire was hurt so bad and your friend, the human one, tried to help him. So, got what I meant?” Jung Min asked. He remembered how hard he went into Walter’s prison. He was forced to transform into a fragile little creature, yes, a mouse, in order to find the prison location. He got the entire map on his brain.

“What?!” the other chorused together, couldn’t believe what they’re hearing.

“Hyungie!” Junsu was so worried.

“It’s OK. I bet everything would be fine, let’s get ready…” Junho spoke, he somehow believe that Jae wouldn’t hurt Yunho. He somehow thought of the past Jae, the one who bleed humans cruelly wasn’t there anymore, he thought Yunho had change the cold hearted vampire. And of course, the other members were too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ummm~ How long should we wait?~” Mica asked playfully, playing with her hair. It’s almost midnight. The weather was a little bit cold.

“Just a bit more…” Abel answered.

“I can’t wait to make things to be interesting!” the other one, Miranda said.

“Well, just a few seconds…6…5…4…3…2…1…BANG!” Walter grinned as he aimed the full moon.

“Yey! Party time!” Mica and Miranda chorused together, later on, they jumped from the ruins, running through the forest into the town direction.

“Walter…” Abel called.

“Do according to the plan, I’m sure they’ll be here soon enough…”

“As you wish,” and with that Abel disappeared into the darkness.