Chapter 18 "Member"

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 18 

"Member"



“What’s up with Yoochun?” Jae asked. They’re in the living room; Jae just finished washing the dishes.

“I don’t have any idea…” Yunho answered,” Oh! Min, you know it right? Could U tell us?”

“Yunho hyung…I…can’t read Yoochun’s hyung thought…” Min said bluntly.

“WHAT?” Yunho surprised. He never knew something like this.

“Well, Yoochun’s is a Death Reaper…” Jae said. Meanwhile, Min certainly didn’t like how it sounded, somehow he didn’t want his weakness to be exposed, especially in front of Yunho, his favorite human being or rather we say, human-hyung.

“So?” Yunho asked, he still didn’t get it straight.

“I can’t read dead people’s thought, OK?” Min finally said. Yunho was still confused at the moment, but he understood it in a couple of seconds. Death Reaper was some-kind-of-ghost, equal to dead people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunnie what did you mean? Junsu wanted to ask.

“What if, I’m not like the way you guys think I’m…I was bad, worse…no, the worst of all!!!” Yoochun repeated as he cried, but still in the low voice. Junsu couldn’t bear to see Yoochun like this, he used his warm tongue to Chunnie’s palm, just like when a pet wanted to cheer its master up; but not as a pet, as a friend. Yoochun smiled bitterly, he hugged Junsu tightly and he could smell the cute werewolf sweet shampoo from the fur. He liked it; the fur was so soft, it’s like keeping him secure.

[FLASHBACK]

“All of you will become death reaper due to your sins when you’re still human…From now on, you’re God’s slave,” the man in black robe said to the crowd, Yoochun was there too. He was scared, but he didn’t want to show it. Of course he rebelled when they told him to study, go to class. Death Reaper had class for about three years before they could be on duty. Each of them got different amount of time being a Reaper, the more sin you made, the longest you’d get. Yoochun was stated 500 years.

Yoochun didn’t like the school, it’s not school, it’s hell for him. They punished anyone who made small mistakes cruelly, like whipping them, hurting them. But somehow, Yoochun managed to survive the three hell of year. Finally, he got his weapon, the scythe.

On his first mission, he met an old lady. His son was struggling with stomach cancer and so the time had come, he needed to take the son away, he did it easily. But then, seeing more tears, more sadness, more pain, and more guiltiness, because he’s taking the one they loved, Yoochun just couldn’t bear it.

“Scum!!! How could you do this!!!” the man in black robe cursed regarding the fact that Yoochun had manslaughter half of the Death Reaper elderly, he must stop this, and he couldn’t bear the pain anymore. But he was too naïve, death was natural after all. The high council of Death Reaper punished him with this rebellion, he couldn’t never rest peacefully, forever lived as Death Reaper, and from that day, Yoochun cut his connection to the headquarter.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

“I failed as…a human…and I failed…as…a.Death Reap---“

Yoochun was cut off because Junsu pushed him down, to the floor.

“Oww…” Yoochun was in pain, because it hit his neck quite hard.

Junsu immediately rushed out from the room and left Yoochun there. Yoochun just stared at the ceiling, tears started to perform again, he’s crying again.

“Junsu…left me…” he mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Something is seriously wrong with Chunnie…” Jae complained,” What should I do?” While they’re thinking, Yunho chuckled at how cute Jae acted when he’s confused. And the maknae was reading Yunho’s mind again. Suddenly…

“…Woaaaahhh!!!” Yunho jumped from the couch till his poor landed harshly on the floor.

“What’s…” Min was cut off when he saw what was near the couch.

“Junsu ah, what’s wrong?” Jae asked, he knew Junsu would never reveal himself outside his bedroom when he’s in his wolf form. Junsu walked to Yunho’s side, who’s still shocked, and pulled his shirt with his teeth.

“…Junsu?” Yunho asked. So the three of them followed Junsu into his and Chun’s room, as Junsu opened the room, they found the trembling Yoochun on the floor, crying like there’s no tomorrow.

“Chunnie!!!” Jae was the one who stormed and reached Yoochun first, followed by Min and Yun. Junsu just looked at them. Yoochun was still crying and he mumbled again and again,” I’m sorry…I was a bad person, but I changed, OK? I changed…Please don’t leave me…!!!”

The other was so confused, and that’s when Junsu came closer to them. He once again kissed Yoochun, this time on the forehead. Yoochun shocked and he looked to Junsu.

“Why hyung think we’re going to leave hyung?” Min asked confusedly, but still hugging Yoochun. Meanwhile, Jae could sense the point. Yoochun never told them his past, and something must happen because he just met fellow Death Reaper. He didn’t blame Yoohwan, because the boy…ehem…the man was nice. Anyway, he caught up the fact that Yoochun must be thinking the member going to leave him because the way he was in the past.

“I don’t have any idea what happened…But I like you Yoochun ah…” Yunho added.

“No matter what happened at the past, we won’t leave you, you’re our precious member…” Jae finished the talking as he caressed Yoochun’s hair, fixing it up. Junsu agreed too, so he growled cutely. The others couldn’t help, but to laugh at Junsu’s behavior. Min wiped Yoochun’s dried tears, meanwhile Yunho asked Yoochun was there anything he wanted, and Jae took a new shirt for Yoochun, since his current shirt was wet of tears and sweat.

“I…I just want to take a bath…” Yoochun struggled with his word; it’s still hard to talk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to calm himself on the bathtub, suddenly, Yoochun heard the door opened. A figure of Junsu, still in his wolf form showed up, he brought Yoochun’s towel on his back. You forgot this…Junsu wanted to tell Yoochun.

“Thank you…” Yoochun said as he took the towel, he got up from the bathtub and got dressed. Junsu wait patiently. When Yoochun went out from the bathroom, was waiting for him. He was surprised, yet he’s happy.

“Yoochun ah…wanna play game?” Jae asked.

“How about play card? We can---“ Yunho was cut off by Junsu, he was pulling Yoochun’s pants. Junsu showed a plate full of meat. They almost forgot, it’s meat day for Junsu. The cute werewolf always wanted a meat dinner when he’s turned into his true form, so the boys ate dinner full of meat for once in a month, every new moon.

“OK, guess we’re having another meal!!!” Min stormed the food and so was Junsu. The rest laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hmm?”

“Wake up, pabo Chunnie...” Junsu shook Yoochun’s body lightly. So, Yoochun opened his eyes, looking at the cute face, which just a few inches from his.

“Junsu ah…You already changed back…” Yoochun rubbed his eyes.

“Yaaa!!! Pabo Chunnie!!! Don’t ever cry like that again OK? It’s hurting me to see you crying…It’s hurting us…” Junsu said. Yoochun smiled and whispered, “ Sorry…I won’t ever doubt you guys again, I love you guys…” The effect of Chun’s words made Su blushed softly.

“Why are you blushing? It’s not like I confess so that you can be my boyfriend~” Yoochun teased.

“Shut up!” Junsu said as he got up and rushed out. Yoochun just chuckled.