Chapter 30 “Separated”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 30 

“Separated”



“Uhk…” 

“How’s your feeling?”

“I…aahh…”

“Please don’t tell me I take too much!”

“Ummm…Jae…Joong?” Yunho opened his eyes, looking at the figure on his front.

“Yunnie! Thank God!” Jae hugged Yun so hard; the other man was feeling a bit dizzy. But he could feel something was different. What was that smell? It smelled like…rose! Yunho looked around and he didn’t find any rose. Yunho started to stare at the blinking object inside the other cell. Out of sudden, his sight turned into like-a-magnifying glass, he jerked back shocked.

“Yunnie! It’s fine, it’s fine,” Jae tried to calm Yunho down by caressing his cheek,” It’s just…the effect of it…”

Yunho swallowed the words, and he could tell he was no longer human. He bended down and looked closer into Jae’s face, that’s where the sweet rose fragrance came from after all. Yunho smiled and said,” I guess, you’ll have to teach me…how to be a good vampire…”

Jae chuckled as he nodded; he was more that relief to find out Yunho didn’t hate him after he turned him. For Jae, the only feeling he had for the one who turned him, was hatred, nothing else.

“Yunnie, can you stand up?” Yunho tried to move his leg, he stood easily. The headache was almost gone.

“Jae, are we…in Walter’s place?” Yunho asked, the other vampire was shocked to know Yun said that.

“How…?”

“Eh? Well, when you…ehm, bit me, there’s some electricity attacked my brain and I could…see him…” Yunho explained,” To tell you the truth…I know all of your past life before you turned into a…vampire…”

“What?”

“Are you…angry?” Yunho asked, Jae lost his word. Indeed, he remembered he was attacked by the same electricity when Walter bit him, but he couldn’t remember what he saw, it’d been hundreds years. But if he could remember it, maybe he could find Walter’s weakness.

“Jae?” Yunho called.

“No, I’m not. It’s OK…” Jae spoke,” We should hurry. I bet the others are coming here…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” a sound of woman was shouting hysterically from the outside.

“What happened there?” Junsu tried to open the window, but Jung Min stopped him.

“Don’t...” Junsu backed off and he followed his hyung who called him. They didn’t go out from the door; instead, they went into the secret passage behind the cupboard. It was a short one, in few seconds; they’re out of the…house. Yes, they were in normal house, but it didn’t seem they were there. The house sold flowers. Changmin finally realized that Jung Min’s place were underground the house.

“Help me!!!” the same woman shouted. They immediately rushed into the house. It was quite a shocker to them when they found out a monster, like a dog was attacking the woman.

“Get down!” the woman did as she had been told. In a blink eye, Junsu kicked the dog off. It leaking painful groan, but it got up once again, staring at its new prey.

“Don’t tell me…” Yoochun was lost on his word. Junho went front and help his brother. He kicked the dog once again, and this time, he made sure he did it with full power, leaving the poor creature hanging half-death on the door.

“Hellhound…”Jung Min couldn’t believe what he saw,” This means…impossible!!!”

“What?” Junsu demand an answer. The woman fell on her knee, Junho told the woman to hide.

“I finally know what Walter aimed…” Jung Min finally said.

“And that is…”

“Hell…” Yoochun continued,” We need to hurry!!!”

They stormed out from the house and finally saw the real situation of the town. The town square was flooding by blood as beasts and deadly creature harmed the people, killing and hurting them. It’s so horrible; a corpse of a child was hanging on the street lamp. A woman was shouting hysterically, as a man was fighting the creature, but he was dead in one blast.

“What the !!!”

“Damn it…” Junho cursed as he saw the two figures that crushed the people.

“Hyung, what should we do?” Junsu couldn’t decide, he needed to save Jae and Yunho hyung, but they couldn’t let the town like this, full of hellhound, Minotaur, and other creature.

“I think you should go to the hideout, I’ll stay here…” Jung Min explained.

“Well, OK!” Junsu agreed and so were the others, but then Junho spoke,” No, I’ll stay here…”

“But hyungie!” Junsu protested, but Junho kept saying,” Go, I’ll be fine!”

So with that Min and Chun dragged Su out of the town, into the forest direction, separated themselves into two groups. Just past the forest, the hideout laid. They kicked and punched or even smashed the creature that in front of him, making ways. Just when they’re about to enter the forest, Junsu struggled and lost himself from Chun’s and Min’s grasp.

“I don’t want to leave hyung!!!” Junsu stated.

“Junsu, it’s no time to act like a child! We need to---“ (Chun)

“I’m not a child!!! I really have a bad feeling about this!” Junsu said with his high pitch voice. He was hurt when Yoochun called him acted like a child. And the death reaper knew it.

“Alright, let’s skip this discussing part OK? Junsu hyung you can go back there, Chun hyung, let’s go!” Min rushed. Just before Chun chased Min, he said,” I’m sorry; I didn’t mean it, good luck…” And with that Junsu ran back to the town.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Walter, it looked like your plan is airing now…” Abel said as he gave a glass of red wine to the man.

“Indeed, just a few more hours and this world would be ours! We won’t keep as the underworld creature; we’ll be served, treated like a God. We’ll be the rule of the world!” Walter laughed.

“Yes…your plan for opening the Hell Gate was more than amusing; no one could stop that, except…” Walter spoke,” They got the key…”

“They won’t ever find it! Won’t!” Walter laughed more and more, like a crazy man. Abel excused himself and went back to where he should be, he should be accepting the guest soon…