Chapter 5 “Unbelievable Creatures”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 5 

“Unbelievable Creatures”




“So, ready to explain who you people really are?” Yunho asked as he sits on the couch. They’re back to their office. Jae said it’s not safe to talk about this in the alley back there. So Yunho waited until they got home.

“We’re FBI top agent…But we’re no human…” Min said as he joins Yunho.

“I know that, so what are you people exactly?” Yunho asked again,” Vampire?”

“I’m,” Jae said as he sits next to Yunho, bringing a box of medicine in his hand and a bandage,” Don’t move, I’ll clean your wound.” Yunho nods. He feels a bit unsure just now, but decides to let Jae treats him.

“Then, what about the rest of you?” Yunho asked.

“You can guess mine, can’t you? You’ve seen my weapon…” Yoochun answered. He sits between Min and Su.

“Scythe…Then, you’re…a Grim Reaper?” (Yun)

“Not quite true…I’m a death reaper…” (Chun)

“What’s the different?” (Yun)

“Hmm…Basically, it’s same. Some call my kind ‘Grim Reaper’ while the other call ‘Death Reaper’ or maybe ’Death God’…I prefer Death Reaper though, so that’s why I’m a Death Reaper…” (Chun)

“Vampire…Death Reaper…Great!” Yunho can’t believe what he just heard. His mind tells him to think logically, but the clues he got tells him the opposite. I’m losing my mind right now…Am I being crazy? Yunho thinks.

“No…you’re not,” Min answered Yunho’s question in his mind,” I know it hard to believe but please believe us…”

“You’re reading my mind, aren’t you? From the 1st time we met…” (Yun)

“I…can read mind.” (Min)

“So, what are you? You’re a mind reader?” (Yun)

“Not really…He’s lots better that a mind reader. Min is a psychic.” (Su)

“Psychic? Aren’t psychic is a human being too? Then Changmin is…” (Yun)

“I’m not longer a human…It’s kind of a long story…” Min said. Yunho can feel some fear in Min’s voice; he doesn’t dare to ask more.

”Well then, what are you, Junsu? (Yun)

“Me? Can’t you guess? I’ve sharp sense of smell and hearing…” (Su)

“No…I can’t think one, my mind is so confused right now…” Yunho said as he thanks Jae, who just finished warping his wound with the bandage.

“Owwww…” Junsu growls cutely.

“Don’t tell me…” (Yun)

“Yup! I’m a werewolf!” (Su)

“Correction, he’s cute werewolf!” Chun teased.

“Stop that!” Junsu pouted.

Yunho smiles, he doesn’t know why he smiled though. The others look at him seriously. They stare at Yunho, leaving Yunho confused.

“WHAT NOW?! Are you guys going to kill me because I know your secret?!” Yunho asked out of sudden.

The others buster out, laughing; Yunho is really confused.

“He thinks we gonna kill him…” Yoochun laughed.

“Then, you’ll let me live?” Yunho asked. He can’t believe himself that he’s asking that. His mind is…too confused and in shock-mode.

“Yes, but under one circumstance…” Jae explained,” Don’t tell anyone about our existence.”

“You mean…Our supervisor don’t know it?” Yunho surprised, he thought it’s one of his supervisor’s plan.

“Nope, they think we’re human...We’re doing the mission that they can’t solve…Well, they won’t solve it without our help though, and we’re the only one that can deal with those things…” Junsu explained.

“Those things?” Yunho asked,” You mean…the not-human-being things?”

“Yeah…All of them…” Min agreed.

“Wait a minute, then, you’re fighting your own kind?” (Yun)

“We’re not. We just make sure that our kind’s existence will never be revealed to the world. So we need to stop the disordered one; I mean the one that disturbs human’s live, blablabla…” (Chun)

“OK….I think that enough for the chit chat,” Jae said as he gets up,” You need some rest, Yunho…”

Yunho nods. Yes, he feels so freaking tired, especially his poor mind; receiving so many unbelievable things in one night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s 10 a.m. Yunho has been sleeping for 9 hours. The sun already shines brightly.

“Hmm…?” Yunho mumbled as he rubs his eyes. He turns his sleeping position into the right side. He opens his eyes as he shouted,” WAAA!!!”

BAM!

Yunho falls on the floor,” What do you think you’re doing in my room?!” Yunho shouted, poor Yunho, he was surprised again. This time is by Jaejoong. Jae stood right in front of Yunho when Yunho opened his eyes.

“What am I doing?” Jae asked as he walks into Yunho and then lows his body down, and then he whispered,” I’m checking on my food…”

Yunho feels his goosebumps already. He knows something might happen to him if he doesn’t run. Jae is a Vampire after all. But, he decides to brave himself.

“Are you afraid?” Jae asked as he sits, next to Yunho.

“Not really…Because you said you guys won’t kill me…” (Yun)

“I said I won’t kill you, but I didn’t say I won’t bite you…” Jae said as he gets closer to Yunho’s neck, ready to bite anytime.

“Jae…” Yunho can’t talk. Fear is pierching his body, mind, and soul. The silence begins. Yunho’s body is shaking a bit. After a few thrillering seconds, Jae gets up, and shouted,” YAAA!!! Is this enough? I can’t stand to scare him anymore!”

Then, they hear the others’ voice from the outside,” Okay! Next!”

What? He’s…just make fun of me?! Yunho shouted in his head. His poor jaw drops into the floor once again.

“Sorry, Yunho. I played TRUTH OR DARE with the other and I seemed to get double DARE. So they asked me to scare you…” Jae apologized as he helps Yunho gets up.

“I…It’s OK…” Yunho said, still in the shock.

“I won’t bite anyone, especially my own member…” Jae smiled. Yunho doesn’t know why he feels happy when Jae said ‘his own member’. Maybe because he finally feels to be the part of this team; since he knows their secret.

“I’ve warmed up your breakfast. It’s in the dining table…” Jae said as he and Yunho go out from Yunho’s room. Yunho replied,” Thanks…”

“Yunho hyung…” Changmin called, showing his sympathy when Yunho goes out from the room. Yunho knows that the plan for Jae to scare him, certainly not Min’s, it must be Chun’s or Su’s. Yunho just smiles.

I’m stuck with…unbelievable creatures…Yunho thinks as he smiles. But, I don’t mind…