Chapter 26 “First Encounter”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 26 

“First Encounter”



“Well, that’s quite a show…” Jae said as they got ready to leave, it’s almost 2 a.m. the meteor rain already finished. It’s really a spectacular show.

“Hmm~ I’m sleepy~” Junsu yawned.

“But, I’m hungry~” Min joined as he rubbed his tummy, which already made weird sound.

“Let’s go home then,” Yoochun followed the other, they walked a few meter to where they came from, and when they’re getting ready, Yunho prayed for his safety (he’s going to ‘ride’ on Jae’s back again).

“Guys, what about---“ Yunho was about to ask whether they should just walk or stay there for a night, he really didn’t want to fly above the ground, at least, not jumping from tree to tree. But before he could finished his sentence, Junsu, who’s the nearest from him pushed his body to the left, Yunho was shocked when he felt the cold water so taking into his cloth. He was drowning, he tried his best to go up and he did, that’s when he felt Yoochun was pulling him up.

“What the hell---!!!” Yunho lost Yoochun’s palm as he felt he’s been dragged from below the water, like the fish is biting his cloth and pulling him down, he tried to fight. Yunho kicked and punched the fishes, but soon, he felt the urge of his breathing. Meanwhile, outside the river…

“Aaaaaaaaaa!!!” Junsu fell down on his as an unknown figure smacked him down with the iron chain.

“Junsu!” Yoochun shouted and he was about to launch an attack to help Junsu, but the werewolf spoke,” No! I’m fine! Help Yunho hyung!” And with that Yoochun went into the water, searching for Yunho.

“Aaarrggg!” Min was thrown into the hard surface as the chain on his feet immobilized him from moving. He tried to use the stones to break the chain, but he couldn’t.

“Die!!!” the two figures, which both of them were using the chain, one of them was attacking Min and the other one was attacking Junsu chorused together. Changmin managed to avoid the first attack and so was Junsu, but when the next attack came…

“You really should call me earlier Junsu…” Junho figure was there out of nowhere, the still tied werewolf cheered,” Hyung! I glad U got my call…” In a blink eye, Junho broke the chain as the two figures retreated.

“It’s enough, we got what we need…” another man in a black cape showed from behind the brushed. All the eyes went into his direction. The two figures jumped back into his side.

“You really didn’t realize that some of your companion is missing…” the man shook his head.

“…Jaejoong hyung!!!” Min called.

“He’s here…” the man showed what’s in his left shoulder, it’s the unconscious Jaejoong. What had he done to make the deadly vampire like that? None of them believe what they saw.

“Oh, and I don’t need him…” the man continued as a figure went up from the river surface.

“Yoochun!!!” Junsu ran to Yoochun as he got him out of the river. When they saw to the man’s direction once again, nobody was there.

“Chunnie!!!” Junsu cried when he realized the cut on Yoochun’s chest as he’s bleeding badly.

“Changmin! Check on Yunho and Jaejoong! I’ll do something about Yoochun,” Junho ordered as he immediately went into Yoochun’s wound, trying to stop the bleeding.

“He’s…not here…and so Jaejoong hyung…both of them were gone…” they couldn’t believe what Changmin said,” I couldn’t even feel them…What the hell is happening to us?” Min started to tear up as he remembered the perfect moment all of them just had.

“I’m…sorry…” Yoochun opened his eyes, he’s crying too, he couldn’t believe that he was this weak,” I couldn’t…”

“Don’t speak, it’ll make your wound worse,” Junho was the only one who calmed now, he must stay calm, he’s the only one who could keep them safe after all, at least for now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FLASHBACK]

“Mommy! Mommy!!!” the boy cried as he’s calling for his mommy to wake up. Desperate, he went into his daddy’s side,” Daddy! Daddy! Wake up!” He’d been there for hours, but none of his parent was moving. The boy could feel his palm started to freeze. It’s winter after all, no, there’s always winter.

“Aaaaaa!!! Let me go!!!” the boy cried when he felt someone was pulling him and shutting his mouth.

“Yaaa! Do you want to die! Shhhh!!!” an unknown man told the boy and then he took the boy away, hiding on the tunnel, the boy could see and hear man’s and woman’s crying all over the tunnel. All of them had lost something precious. The unknown man took the boy near the fireplace, it’s simple, just wood and fire.

“Where…are…we?” the little asked as he tried to be near as possible to the fire, it’s freezing.

“A tunnel, what’s your name?” the unknown man asked,” Just call me hyung…”

“Jaejoong…” little Jae guessed the man was also a Korean; at least he wouldn’t freeze to death now. The ten years old boy wasn’t that dumb to not know his parent had gone, but he didn’t want to give up, he kept trying, but now, he knew he would never could bring the dead one back to life.

It’s a special day when everyone in a small town of Greenland Island, Nord, waited for the meteor rain. But that night, they couldn’t see it because it’s snowing so badly, but they didn’t give up, they kept waiting for the snow to stop. That’s when they saw black lights were flying on the sky, they thought it’s the meteor, but they’re totally wrong. It’s a beast, their fans hunted the human kind as our blood satisfy their need, little Joongie certainly hate that creature. His parent was killed by them.

“So, Jaejoong ah, do you want to join me? We got some assignments to do right? We can’t let that creature all around the town…” the man explained. Jae immediately nodded; the boy really wanted revenge.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]