Chapter 20 “It wasn’t…”

UnDERwoRLD

Chapter 20 

“It wasn’t…”


“Wow! Seoul is so big and the light is twinkling!” Junsu said behind the window glasses with a lot of excitement. They had just checked into the hotel. Without many choices, Yunho followed them back to his hometown. In fact he glad Jae booked plane tickets for them, he wanted to visit his parents. 

“Jae ah, thank you…” Yunho said. The vampire just nodded and smiled happily. Yunho told them he would go visit his parents tomorrow, since today already dark, it’s almost 6 p.m. 

“Yunho hyung~ Do you know kimchi?” Min asked with a big smile.

“Yeah, that’s the most common food in Korea…” Yun answered; somehow he could predict what would come next.

“I wanna eat them! Where can I find them?” Min asked with his blinking eyes.

“Well, I think we can find them near here. I know a shop that sells delicious one…” Yunho said, ” How about we have our dinner there?” The others didn’t seem to have problem with that, so they went to the shop. It was close, just a few blocks away. The atmosphere of the shop was relaxing and tasty aroma was there; Minnie couldn’t bear his hungry stomach anymore.

“Hyung…is that vegetables?” Junsu asked at the bowl of kimchi in front of him. Yunho nodded, that’s when Yunho realized that Junsu hated vegetables.

“How about this Junsu…err..Bul…gogi?” Yoochun tried to read the menu.

“Is that meat?” Junsu asked. Yoochun wasn’t sure about it, but then Yunho nodded.

“I want that!” so the cute werewolf ordered differently from the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Umma…Appa…they’re gone…” little Yunho cried, he didn’t know where he was, it’s so dark.

“It seems he still don’t know a thing…” a voice said.

“What shall we do to him?” another one asked.

“Even he can’t harm us, he will in the future so…” a calm voice spoke.

“OK, I’ll do it…” the awful voice that Yunho knew said. Somehow Yunho wanted to kill the source of the voice, the one who killed his parents, yet he only saw darkness. Later on, little Yunho could feel his sight blurred as he fainted. 

Yunho tried to open his eyes, it’s so hard, but he managed to do it. He looked around, it’s dark, but he could see figure, sleeping on their beds. It’s another dream. Yunho got up from his bed as he slowly went into the kitchen. After drinking few gulps of cold water, Yunho wanted to go back to sleep, but somehow, he wanted to do something else.

The house that he saw from his first dream was his real house, but he remembered his house never been burnt. If it’s not just a dream, he meant it’s really a reality, and then maybe he would gather evidence there.

Yunho took his jacket; he left a memo for , telling them not to worry. He closed the door slowly and he headed toward the lift. He didn’t feel the figure that had been following him.

“Aisshhh…that idiot...” the figure mumbled. Slowly, he followed Yunho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kamsahamnida, ajusshi…” Yunho thanked the taxi driver. He was in front of Gwangjoo section; it takes about one hour to get there. But, it still near Seoul.

Taking another step closer to his house, Yunho exhaled heavily. He was afraid, the dream seemed so real. But he kept walking, it’s around 1 a.m. and the sky was so dark. He arrived at a junction, he went left, he still could remember it clearly, where his house was. Step by step he did easily, but he stopped when he finally in front of his house.

The building was fine, not even a stretch. He smiled because now he was sure that’s just a dream. Just after taking a few steps back, he could hear a familiar voice from the house. He rushed toward the source. Slowly, he looked from the window.

A figure of a woman was making meal, yet it’s still too early for a breakfast, Yunho thought. Then, the woman called her husband to bring their new born baby with him to the kitchen. When the woman turned around, Yunho just realized that the woman had no face. Yunho shocked, he knew something wasn’t right. The man came with a baby on his arm, both of them same, didn’t have face.

“Morning dear…” the woman kissed the baby cheek. It’s so familiar, the woman’s voice. Yunho knew it. He missed the voice.

It’s his Umma’s voice.

“Little Yunnie is still sleepy…” the man chuckled as he played with his son’s hand. Meanwhile, Yunho could feel his tears on his cheek. His missed his Appa’s voice too.

“Umma…Appa!!!” Yunho shouted as he wanted to get into the house from the windows, but loud mess prevented his voice. A huge monster stormed the kitchen; the man gave the baby to his wife. Meanwhile the wife was running, the man took the knife from the kitchen. In a blink eyes, he cut the monster, which shaped like a giant apple fruit, or so Yunho thought. The monster disappeared.

“That’s close…” the man said. Yunho was confused, how could his Appa did something like that? Meanwhile his Umma nodded in agreement. How could they still so calm after been attacked by something like that?! Yunho question himself.

Yunho entered the room from the window, he tried to grasp his Umma’s arm, but he couldn’t. He tried his Appa, he couldn’t also. This’s not real, Yunho thought. Suddenly, the room disappeared; Yunho looked around, no one and nothing there. It’s just dark.

A light came from one edge as it finally conquered all the darkness. It’s the same scene, where Yunho lost his Appa and Umma in his nightmare.

“Nooo…No! Stop this!!!” Yunho begged, he couldn’t bear it to see it again. Seeing it once was more then enough. Yunho was kneeling on the ground, he’s crying, he was in so much pain. He’s scared. 

“DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” the awful voice shouted, that’s when Yunho realized the voice. He turned around and saw the figure that killed his parent. He couldn’t avoid the attack, he would surely stab.

Yunho closed his eyes.




He didn’t feel a thing. He couldn’t feel the pain. Yunho opened his eyes and he saw…

“Are you finished taking a nap, Yunho ah?” Jae asked as his both hand prevented the spear from killing Yunho. The figure was struggling to move its spear. Yunho looked around, he WAS in front of his house, but there’s one big different. His house was in covered with black darkness because the fire that was caused years ago. It wasn’t a dream after all. His parent didn’t die at car accident.