- Found EXO?

The White Pearl

The members were not badly hurt, but was shocked by the impact of Chaos' skills. The members stood up and used their power to fight against the Chaos members. Tao and Xiumin used to freeze the three to stall some time and to think of what to do. "It's time we have to use our powers. There's no other way." Chanyeol said in a hurry. "Is there people around?" Suho asked cautiously. "Hyung, there's no time to think about other people seeing it. They already know about EXO; they just don't know it's us." Baekhyun answered trying to explain that there's no other choice. "Suho, Tao and my powers that have been casted won't last long." Xiumin said while looking back and forth from their enemy and back at Suho.

While the members were contemplating on what to do, Han Byul and Taeyang were walking towards them chitchatting and eating their ice cream cones. Byul stopped walking and fixed her gaze on the group of people standing a few meters away from her. Her brother noticed that his sister wasn't walking beside him and turned around, "Byul ah, let's go. What are you doing?" Taeyang asked her. Byul felt some intense energy coming from the two groups of people. "Oppa, they... have powers." Byul replied quietly. "What?" Taeyang asked while looking confused. She pointed towards the front, "The three people standing there have a strong evil presence, the bigger group over there has a strong good presence." Taeyang looked at where Byul was pointing at. "Help them." A voice inside her head told her. "Oppa, I need to help them." Byul said to her brother.

Taeyang looked at Byul with a serious expression, "Let's just go, this isn't our business." "No, I must. my inner powers are telling me to. If it's telling me to, it must be regarding EXO." She replied. "You shouldn't. Are you going to be using your powers?! What if those evil dudes know who you are?" Taeyang argued. "Oppa, you can help me if you want. If I use my invisibilty power, they won't know." Byul insisted and handed her ice cream to her brother. "Han---!" Taeyang yelled but before he could call her full name, Byul was already running towards the group and disappeared from sight halfway.

Tao and Xiumin's powers wore off and the three could freely move again. "Hyung!" Sehun said and quickly used his powers to blow away the force that was heading towards them. The members were getting ready to fight; Chanyeol and Suho were about to use both water and fire to destroy them completely. However, the three were being attacked by something or someone. Byul was using her invisibility skills to attack the enemy; her dad and her grandpa made Taeyang and Byul take martial arts when they were young so that they can defend themselves. Byul was able to knock them out momentarily and showed herself to EXO; but half her face was hidden from the bill of her hat. She approached them, "are you guys alright?" she asked them. They looked at her in suspicion, "don't worry, I'm here to help and not to harm you." she said to assure them that she wasn't a bad person. Their necklaces were being lit, however no one noticed.

The Chaos members gained consciousness again, "Who are you and why do you have powers?" they asked her. "someone who you don't need to know" Byul said confidently. "Looks like you have a death wish. I'll grant it for you." one of them said angrily and attacked them. Byul who was confident a moment ago got nervous. She momentarily forgot she can use her power weakening skills against them. She closed her eyes and turned away with her back facing the enemy thinking she was going to get hit. Tao used his time stopping powers again but they noticed something was happening; someone else appeared to help. Byul who has now noticed she wasn't hit with the attack opened her eyes and turned around; she saw her brother using his shielding power. Byul smiled, "oppa. I knew you were going to help me." Taeyang looked at his sister, "you should've used your weakening power." Byul scratched her head and gave a small giggle in embarassment and realized the three were still trying to attack. "You with the fire power! Use it!" Byul instructed as she pointed at Chanyeol. Chanyeol who didn't know what to do just obeyed her orders. He used his powers and attacked them. The three got hit and turned into smoke. Taeyang gave his sister her ice cream back, "Who are you?" Lay asked. "You guys don't need to know, we were just here to help." Taeyang answered and pulled his sister away from the group. "Let's go home." He told Byul. "How did you know I had fire power?" Chanyeol asked. "Just...I can sense it." Byul replied. Before anyone could ask anything else, Taeyang pulled his sister and started walking.

"Yah--" Suho said but was interrupted by Luhan. "Suho ah! the stones are shining!" The 12 members looked at their necklaces and noticed it. "It's around here!" Suho exclaimed. The members nodded, "quick! find where its coming from!" Kai suggested and the members went to search again.

"It's them. It's EXO." Byul stopped walking again as she heard her inner voice. She turned around but the 12 members were gone. Taeyang also stopped as he felt his sister stop moving. "Byul ah, let's go." "Oh? Okay." Byul replied and continued walking. She couldn't tell her brother that the 12 people they had just helped were EXO because he would have totally yelled at her.

**PS. How is the story so far? is it boring? those who are reading and are able to comment; pls let me know (: **