- I Will Expose You

The White Pearl

D.O and Sehun have been talking amongst themselves and they haven't been talking to the members much lately. After they knew what was going on with Byul they felt guilty and sorry for Byul. The two members wanted to tell the others the truth but because they had promised Taeyang not to let it slip, none of them spoke about the issue. As for Yoona, they are cold towards her, they only hang out with her only to find out what she's hiding. 

It was a Monday morning when D.O suggested that the group should go see Byul. Suho, who still loved Byul, but was blinded by lies didn't really want to but did so anyways since Sehun begged to go. 

Byul was at home and she rushed downstairs with a big smile on her face. "Appa, grandpa, oppa look!" Byul yelled to get their attention and without fail all eyes were on her. She raised her right hand that was clenched in a fist and opened her hand. A round ball of white light was created. "What is that?" Grandpa asked while adjusting his glasses to see clearly. "It's my powers. I can control it now. I can use it without having to worry about my limit." Byul said excited. 

Taeyang smiled at his sister and walked over ruffling her hair, "You did well Byul. Are you feeling okay?" Taeyang asked because he knew his sister was trying to control her powers for a while now. Byul nodded her head smiling, I am fine. I can now take down anybody in way." Byul said laughing in a sarcastic evil way. Her family laughed at her silliness, they were glad she was smiling since she's been through quite a lot. 

"Aigo our Byul is so pretty when she smiles, this is what they mean when they say the dad is a fool for their daughter. I love you a lot sweetie." Her dad said as he walked over and gave Byul a hug and a kiss on the head. Byul smiled, "I love you too!" 

"What about me?! I love you too!" Grandpa said in a jealous voice. Byul ran over to her grandpa's side and hugged him, "I love you too grandpa. Just as much as I love appa. Since mom is not with me, you three have been filling in mom's role and showering me with love. I'm very thankful to have a family like this." Byul said and thanked them. She just hoped that they could be together forever. 

Just when Byul was finishing up her breakfast, Chaos members have called her out again. This time Taeyang decided to come with Byul and meet them. 

Byul and her brother walked to the park, it was the same place she has been called out to quite often. She knew it was planned by Yoona after what she and her brother have gathered. Today was the day she was finally going to confront Yoona if they were to meet again. 

They arrived at the park and the chaos members showed themselves. "Have you thought it through? Do you want to give up your powers and die on your own will or do you want to be killed by us and have the powers taken by force?" One Chaos member said to Byul. "You think I will let you guys touch me? You don't stand a chance" 

Byul was correct about running into EXO, they have come to the park again but this time what they are about to witness is something different. 

"Give me the pearl and I might let you live" Byul said loudly enough for EXO to hear her since she noticed them arrive. "In your dreams." Said another Chaos member mocking Byul.

"I think you should listen to her. I wouldnt mess with her today." Taeyang said placing his arm around his sister's shoulder. 

"It's not like she can defeat us, she may have the White Pearl's energy but she doesn't know how you use it other than healing, weaken, telepath and invisibility." The Chaos members laughed. 

Byul smiled, "Looks like I'll be able to test my powers today." The Chaos members smirked and three attacked Byul. Yoona who was standing with EXO wasn't expecting a fight, and neither did EXO. The members were confused at what they were seeing. 

"Hyung if Byul was really working for Chaos, would she be fighting them like this? Especially when she has no control of her powers?" Kai asked. 

"I don't even know what's going on anymore. One day we see her talk and they disappear, then we see them fight." Chanyeol replied. 

"Til now you guys don't understand the situation? I may not get top marks in school like you all do but even i know whose the evil one here. So much for getting master degrees," Sehun said annoyed by the fact that they weren't trusting Byul.

The members ran over to help Byul but Byul told them not to step any closer and that she can deal with them. Byul held out her hand and formed a small round ball of white energy and forced it towards the enemy. It hit them and they were destroyed instantly. The members were shocked at Byul's improved powers. 

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Byul acted coldly. "Why did you attack them, aren't you on their side?" Suho asked. Taeyang turned and looked at Suho with disappointment, "that person standing there... is the one actually working for Chaos." All turned to where Taeyang was pointing at and the person standing there was Yoona. Yoona ran towards them and quickly put on her innocent face and defended herself. "I'm innocent. I don't know anything. They're blaming it all on me." 

Byul wasn't afraid anymore and stepped closer to Yoona, "I think you know clearly of what you did. I will expose you. You were the one who evesdropped at Suho's house when we discussed the White Pearl, stole the pearl, planned this nice musical stage for the members to misunderstand me. You want to take this power away from me? Did you think it will be that easy? You may have caused EXO to turn their backs on me, but what will happen when they find out the truth? You think you'll be able to stand here and defend yourself?" Byul said in an irritated voice. 

Suho looked at Byul, he never seen Byul this angry before. Deep down inside the members hoped that Byul wasn't the lying one. Yoona's face turned to anger, "You must think you're all that great now that you have such great powers. But the members don't trust you, they trust me." Yoona responded.

D.O and Sehun walked over to Byul's side. "I don't know where you got everyone from, but exclude us because we trust Byul." Sehun said making Byul smile. 

"Can you prove that I did what you claim I did?! If you can't then don't spill out nonsense!" Yoona yelled and the other exo members were surprised at the outburst. 

Taeyang walked over and slapped the document he had in his hand onto Suho's chest. Chen took the envelope and quickly opened it. Yoona was getting nervous at what the contents may be. There were photos of Yoona secretly meeting with Chaos, her coming and going from Byul's house at night sneaking around, her handing over the pearl to Chaos.

The truth was all out. Chen quickly flipped through the photos and was shocked, "Hyung, this..." Chen said. Kris, Xiumin and Luhan were next to check it out.

"What is this?!" Kris shouted. "You lied to us?!" Luhan said. Lay grabbed the photos from Xiumin's hand. Chanyeol, Tao, Baekhyun and Kai saw the photos as Lay flipped through them. "How could you do something like this?!" Chanyeol said angrily. "Suho ah, you should look at this." Lay said handing it over to Suho. 

Yoona quickly grabbed the photos and ripped it up, "this was photoshopped, I didn't do it." Yoona denied as she ripped up the photos to pieces. Suho was angry, angry at himself and angry at Yoona. He grabbed her hand, "How can you do this to me?! I trusted you because we grew up together! How can you make a fool out of me and take advantage of me...of everyone?!" Suho shouted in anger. 

Yoona looked into Suho's eyes, "You're asking me why I did this? It's because of you! I still love you so much yet all you think about is Byul! I had to get rid of her someway or another... i wanted to be the one by your side." Yoona yelled in response. 

Suho shook his head, "even if there wasn't Byul, I still wouldn't want you back after you broke my heart and left. I don't know how to trust you anymore. Maybe everything was a lie to begin with." 

Yoona's tears rolled down her cheek but her expression changed and she laughed and turned to Byul, "he says he loves you, they say they trust you but think about it! They threw you away when you needed them the most. You're also just a piece of trash like me." Yoona said laughing. 

The members felt guilty and angry at themselves for being so blinded. They looked at Byul but Byul avoided eye contact. Yoona who stopped laughing walked up to Byul and whispered, "remember when I said I'll take away everything one by one? It's still happening. I hope you Iike the present I left for you at home." Yoona said and disappeared. 

Everyone was shocked at Yoona, she had powers and they didn't know. "She has powers..." Tao said in disbelief. "Byul ah...we..." Xiumin said but Byul cut him off. She was nervous at what Yoona said and thought about what she meant. Byul's eyes widened, "Appa, grandpa!"