- Attacked

The White Pearl

Taeyang ended work at 7pm and was on his way home, he promised his sister he would discuss things with her tonight. Byul was waiting for her older brother on the front porch. Her brother parked and got out the car, he saw his sister just sitting and staring into space. "You could just wait for me inside the house, didn't have to come out here." Taeyang said and sat beside her. "Might as well get some fresh air." She replied while smiling, "Its nice to sometimes just listen to nature at night." Taeyang let out a small laugh, "let's go eat, grandpa and appa are probably waiting." The two stood up and headed through the doors, "oppa, let's go for ice cream after dinner." suggested Byul. "hmm...we haven't done that in a while eh?" Taeyang replied and thought about it. "Sure, let's do that then. Since its been a while since we had a sibling date." Taeyang said while laughing making Byul happy as well.

Dinner was already set on the table when the two walked in. "Did you two make up?" Grandpa asked all of a sudden catching both Byul and Taeyang off guard. "Oh?" Byul replied in surprise. "We did Grandpa." Taeyang answered. Byul smiled at her brother's words. "I'm glad you guys made up" dad replied and took a seat. They ate dinner together and Byul cleaned the table and washed the dishes when they were done. "I'll take a shower first before we head out for icecream" Taeyang told Byul to wait for him. 

The two of them headed out for icecream. Taeyang and Byul wore matching hats that they got from their dad for Christmas. "Be careful when you go out at night sweeties" grandpa reminded them as he sent them out the door. "Yes grandpa." They both smiled and left. Byul suggested they take a walk to get some exercise and thus they walked to the convenient store that they always go to located a couple blocks away. 

"It's been so long since I've seen you two here!" The store owner yelled with glee when he saw the two enter the store. "We've been so busy with school and work that it's even harder for us siblings to hang out" Taeyang answered. "Well it's nice seeing you two again. I've always envied your dad for having such good children like you two." The owner complimented. "Thank you for the compliment, we have our flaws though" Byul said humbly. "Byul ah, what flavour do you want?" Taeyang asked. "Oppa should know my favorite." Byul replied. Taeyang opened the icecream cooler and took out a mint chocolate chip cone ice cream and a chocolate cone ice cream. "Mint chocolate chip." He said and handed Byul her cone. "Thanks oppa" Byul thanked him. 

The two siblings walked home and on their way home they had their talk. "I'm sorry for not informing you earlier about my transfer. I knew that if I told you, you wouldn't allow me to do it" said Byul as she took a bite out of her cone. "I know, I was just worried about you." Taeyang replied. "Just this once, can you support my decisions?" Asked Byul. Taeyang was silent for a moment before he answered, "I have always thought of you as a little girl but you're growing up so fast." He continued, "i support you, but you have to promise me that whatever it is, you should never put your life at risk." Byul thought about it and promised her brother. 

---Meanwhile EXO is on their search mission---

"D.O, found anything?" Chanyeol asked him since they split into groups of two to search. "Nothing, my stone is not shining." D.O answered with a sigh. "Are you sure the stone is even working properly?" asked Kai, shaking his stone and walking towards the two with Lay. The others shrugged, "We never had it shine up before, we don't even know if this method is true." Xiumin said as he and Luhan walked over. "This is what was left for us by our grandparents. We'll only know if we see it shine." Luhan answered while looking at his necklace.

The six that were gathered all noticed something in the sky. "Guys, one of our members sent a signal!" Luhan said and pointed to the small energy force shooting across the sky. "Let's go," D.O said and hurried to find the others. "Who was the one who sent the signal?" Suho asked as he ran towards the members. "It wasn't one of us." Lay answered. "Sehun and Tao are heading over here. They just texted." replied Kris as he checked his text messages on his phone. "Hyungs, it was Chen hyung who sent the signal." Tao said. "Let's go." replied Suho; the ten ran to find Chen and Baekhyun. They spotted the two running away from some people, "Hyung, over there!" Sehun yelled tapping Kris' arm. The others ran up to Chen who was helping Baekhyun who seemed to have hurt his arm. "What's going on?!" Xiumin asked urgently.

"They're chasing us. Without saying anything they attacked us. We didn't want to use our powers because they could be just normal people." Chen answered breathing heavily. "Who are you?!" Suho asked angrily seeing hurt. The mysterious people in black replied in a rude voice, "You really don't know who we are?" EXO members' facial expressions changed by the voice. "Tell us where the White Pearl is." One of them demanded. "Chaos," D.O said quietly in a serious tone. "Even if we have the White Pearl, there is no way we'll let it get into your hands." Lay replied. "Then, there's only one way. Destroy you all" The third one said. One of them used their powers and attacked EXO, EXO who have never been in this situation before got hit by the force and fell to the ground. The members groaned in pain.