- I'm Going To Kill You!

The White Pearl

At 8:30am alarms could be heard throughout Suho's house. One by one started to wake up to get ready to head out. "Hyung, we're on our way." Baekhyun said over the phone with Taeyang. It was around 9am in the morning when EXO and Taeyang headed out again for a search. They had barely any sleep as they kept thinking about Byul's safety.

Byul had been trapped in the warehouse for three days now; no water and barely any food. She would be left in the dark and Yoona would come in once in a while to torture her. Today was different though, Yoona and the others were preparing their next move leaving Byul in the warehouse alone. It was quiet and Byul woke up and scanned the room with her weak tired eyes. She noticed no one was around but before she could do anything she fell unconscious again. While unconscious, her energy spoke to her in her dream.

"Byul ah, Byul." It called her. "Its been hard on you hasn't it?"

"It's...okay. I can still hold on." She replied. "If I were to use my powers, would it work?"

"You can still use it, but it will be hard on you. You need to wait until you recover."

"I need to use my telepathy powers. At least to let them know I'm here and alive." Byul said. "If I wait...I don't think there will be another chance for me to use it. Do you think I can reach them?"

"Byul ah, your powers are stronger than you think. The question is, can you take the pressure when your body is so weak?" It asked her worried she won't be able to take it.

"Even if its hard on me, I rather get out of this place than for them to have fun torturing me." Byul replied. She woke up and scanned the area once more to make sure no one was coming. She closed her eyes and used her telepathy powers. "Oppa,"

"Oppa, I'm here... in a dark warehouse. I don't know where its located but its fairly quiet here. It seems as if its located in a vast area with no one living near."

Suho stopped as he felt like he heard something. "Oppa..." "Did you hear that?" He asked the members.

"Hear what?" Chanyeol asked.

"Byul...she was calling me." Suho answered.

"Hyung, maybe you're hallucinating." Kai said, "I don't hear anything."

"Oppa, I'm here... in a dark warehouse. I don't know where its located but its fairly quiet here. It seems as if its located in a vast area with no one living near." Byul's message came again. The members stood still, now everyone heard it.

"You heard it right?!" Suho exclaimed. Taeyang looked around, "warehouse?" Taeyang asked. The members thought hard of where Byul was by her description. "Oppa, I'm okay...I'm...o-ookay" Byul said through telepathy. As she sent that message, she fainted after using up her energy.

"She stopped." Xiumin said. "We have to hurry." Kris urged. "Some warehouse, no one around..." Tao stated. "When you guys searched for the White Pearl, did you remember going anywhere with no houses?" Taeyang asked.

The members thought hard, some stood still scratching their head, some walked back and forth. "Ah!" Baekhyun yelled out. "What? Do you know where it is?" Luhan asked. "There's one place where there's absolutely no houses around, the first place we always went to check." Baekhyun replied with a smile. The members looked at each other, "The vast field where the fight took place!" Sehun and Kai yelled out pointing at each other. "That's right... why didn't we think of that place?" Lay asked. "Hurry, let's go!" Suho said and they all ran to the area. When they reached there they resumed their search; however, no houses or warehouses could be found. "You sure this is the only place with no houses?" Taeyang asked. The members nodded, "This is the place." D.O. replied. The members looked like they hit a dead end again until Taeyang spotted the hill.

"What about around that hill?" asked Taeyang as he pointed towards the direction. "We don't remember if there was anything around there." Kris replied. Taeyang got suspicious of the place and decided to go check it out. The others followed and they didn't notice anything special until Chen pointed out, "There seems to be something behind that." The members carefully walked towards the back of the hill and saw an old warehouse; they decided to check it out. D.O used his powers to knock down the door while the others kept watch. "Byul ah!" Taeyang called and ran up to her; he shook her lightly but she was too tired to open her eyes. "Hurry and untie her, we need to get out of here fast." Kris said as he looked around seeing if there were anyone around. Suho came and helped untie Byul, she fell over and he caught her. "Byul ah, wake up." He said as he shook her lightly in his arms. "Let's go," Xiumin said. Suho carried Byul and the group headed out; however Yoona and Chaos appeated in front of them.

"Looks like you guys found her." Yoona said. "You evil person! How can you do such a thing?" Taeyang asked in anger. "What did you do to my sister?!"

Yoona laughed, "What? I only did this." and showed them what she did; the pearl again was triggered and Byul's suffering came back. Byul was in pain in Suho's arms. "Byul ah!" Suho called and put her down. The members were worried and didn't know what to do or how to stop the pain. Lay used his healing powers but it didn't do anything. "We need to get the pearl back" Chen said. "Lay, Baekhyun ah stay here with Byul, we'll go get the pearl back." Taeyang instructed. "Oh hyung." Lay nodded.

The members went and fought Yoona and the others to get back the pearl. Fire, wind, water, electricity and others could be seen throughout the fight. There were too many to fight off hence Lay and Baekhyun joined the fight leaving Byul alone. Yoona with her powers were strong enough to fight off the members; there she saw Byul and went over to her. Instead of using the pearl, Yoona took out a knife and pointed towards Byul. "Stop it if you don't want this one to die!" She yelled. The members stopped and was hit from behind. They were thrown to the grown by the impact of the powers. Grasping as they hit the ground, they turned their heads towards Byul who was still laying unconscious on the ground. "I'm sorry, for leaving her alone." Baekhyun said grasping for air. "One of us should've stayed." Lay continued.

"Get away from my sister!" Taeyang demanded. "Oh should I? Once she's gone, wouldn't it lessen your guys' burden? You won't have to protect her anymore." She said sarcastically. "Get away from her!" Suho yelled struggling to get up. "There's a way for me to let go of her." Yoona stated. "Taeyang, exchange your powers for Byul. What do you say?" 

"You want me to do what?" Taeyang asked in surprise of the exchange. "Give up your powers and I'll let her go." Yoona explained again. At that request, Taeyang thought about it. "Hyung, don't do it!" Chen said. "Hyung, if you do, we don't know what might happen." D.O. added. Taeyang looked around and saw the members hurt and his sister laying on the ground a few meters away from him. "If I do, will you let all of them go?" Taeyang confirmed. "Of course I would. I may be annoying to you guys, but I'm a person who keeps their promise." She smiled. The members weren't convinced; if she was the same Yoona they had known in the past then maybe it would be true, but right now she's nothing but their enemy and the leader of the Chaos group. 

"Release her now and I'll give up my powers." Taeyang demanded. Yoona shook her head, "You have many conditions. Should I just kill her off?" 

Taeyang then proceeded to do what he was told; he wanted to save them all. He stood up and closed his eyes to begin collecting his energy within him. "Hyung! Don't!" The members yelled from all sides, but Taeyang ignored their plea. The white pearl in Yoona's hand began to shake and light up. Both the pearl and Taeyang were lifted above the ground. "Byul ah, if you hear me, wake up and be safe. I don't know if I will be able to see you after this." Taeyang said in his mind. As his energy was almost all collected, Byul heard her brother's thought and slowly opened her eyes. She noticed she was not in the warehouse anymore but now outside. The light was blinding from the sun and the pearl. Byul's gaze fixed on her brother who was now tranferring his energy back into the pearl. "oppa!" she called with her weak voice. Her brother flinched a bit but that didn't make him stop. "Oppa! Hajima! (Don't)" She pleaded in tears and struggling to get up; being fully aware of what was happening. "Byul ah, I will be okay," he thought and he smiled. Byul shook her head in tears, "Stop, please!" Yoona was too amazed about what she was seeing that she didn't know that Kai used his powers and transported Byul safely beside them. 

Taeyang finished transfering his powers; the pearl landed back into Yoona's hand and Taeyang was back on the ground. As he was about to walk over to Byul, a Chaos member attacked him. He spat out blood and fell to the ground, "Oppa!" Byul yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks and tried to reach out to her brother. Taeyang gave a small smile and closed his eyes. "Opps, guess I forgot to tell my men to let him go." Yoona said giggling. "You!" The members yelled. "Oppa, andwae! Wake up!" Byul cried as she crawled over to where her brother was laying. The members also followed, "hyung..." the members called out shaking him. "hyung, you can't leave like this." Sehun said as cried. "Oppa!" Byul yelled; her eyes changed and she glared at Yoona with a murderous stare, "I'm going to kill you..." she said sternly; she had a look of a person who can kill anything in her way. "Byul ah," Suho called gently. "I'm going to kill you! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Byul shouted in anger, "AHHHHH!!" she yelled with tears running down her face. Her inner energy flared out from her and it killed all Chaos members around her and injured Yoona as she was hit the immense power and fell to the ground spitting out some blood. Yoona took the chance and fled the scene taking the pearl with her. The members were shocked by the immense energy coming from Byul. Byul stopped, breathing heavily and fainted. "Byul!" Suho yelled and hugged her.