- 3 Months Passed

The White Pearl

It has been 3 months since Byul and Taeyang joined hands with EXO to find the White Pearl. Even though they have gathered every night to search high and low, they were only able to find its energy yet no pearl appeared. Not only have they been struggling with the search, Chaos has been showing up quite often; however, the members have been able to gain more experience and have gotten stronger in fights. With Byul, they were able to gain much more energy when fighting, but they won't allow Byul to use her powers too often due to the consequences she faces when she exceeds her limits. Taeyang have been balancing work, protecting Byul and searching for the White Pearl everyday. Even though he assures Byul he's alright, Byul knows he's tired; they are just only humans...with powers. Byul and Taeyang have yet to tell their dad and grandpa about being with EXO; they decided to tell them when they are close to finding the White Pearl.

"Oppas, I'm here!" Byul greeted as she walked through the doors to Suho's house. The EXO members smiled as she announced her arrival loudly and excited. "Byul ah, come over here and eat breakfast with us." Lay said and pointed to the empty seat next to him. Byul grinned widely, walked over, sat down and ate with the members. "So are you ready for our midterms today?" Sehun asked and picked up some kimchi to eat. "hmm... I want to say I'm ready but I'm not quite sure until we get our marks." Byul replied. "From what I heard you hae been the top student ever since you transferred over to Wook University." Suho said smiling and proud of her. Byul shook her head, "nah, I think I'm just lucky. Tao oppa, Kai and Sehun are also doing really well.""Eh, Tao, Kai and Sehun are only doing well because you're helping them study." Luhan teased. "As usual you're always so humble" Kris said. "That's what we like about you." Baekhyun continued. "I like you guys too" Byul replied with a smile. "who do you like best?" Chanyeol asked. Byul stopped eating, "eh, if you ask that question, how am I suppose to reply?" she asked. "You like me best right?" Kai said pointing to himself. "no she likes me best." Tao argued. "Nah, why would she like you? She likes me." Sehun counterargued. The three bickered back and forth, "I like you all!" Byul answered loudly. Everyone stopped and stared at Byul. "Eat up so we can head to school. I don't want to be late for my midterms." Byul instructed; the table was quiet and Chen stated, "Only Byul is able to stop these three youngest members from arguing." D.O smiled and glanced at Byul who was stuffing with food. 

The 13 have been together almost everyday and have grown so close with each other; they would walk to school together every morning. Sometimes her brother would drop Byul at school but now that she's friends with EXO, she's been heading to school with them. "Last one there will have to make dinner tonight!" Byul suggested as she started running. "Yah! You can't start running first!" Sehun yelled and ran after her. Tao and Kai started running not wanting to do the cooking that night. "Hyung let's go, unless you want to cook dinner today too." D.O. said to Suho. All the members ran to school and the first one to arrive at the gate was Byul. She stopped at the gate, panted and smiled; however she didn't know there were two people walking behind her and when she turned around, she bumped into them and fell to the ground, "don't you have eyes?" the two said angrily. Sehun who saw, sprinted over. "Byul ah are you okay?" he asked worried and helped Byul up. Byul nodded and apologized to the two, "you have to apologize too." Sehun said sternly to the two girls. Byul nudged Sehun suggesting him to just drop it. "Byul ah, you can't always just apologize for things that's not entirely your fault." The other members ran up to Sehun and Byul and asked what happened. The two girls walked away without saying anything, "Yah!" Sehun yelled but Byul held onto him and shook her head, "don't make small things turn big." Byul replied. The members were clueless of what happened and Sehun explained what happened to them. The members got mad but Byul said she was totally fine. All headed to their classes and wrote their midterms. 

Due to the fact that EXO has never hung out with a girl before, other female students who see EXO treat Byul so well and are always by her side sparked immense jealousy. Byul who had finished her first exam left the room to wait for Tao, Kai and Sehun to finish so that they would head to the next exam together. While sitting and waiting at the building doors Byul was confronted by the two girls whom she ran into in the morning. "You're Han Byul right?" one of them asked crossing her arms. "Yes I am, what can I do for you?" Byul answered. "Who are you to be hanging around Suho and his friends?" the other one asked. "Is there a reason why I must tell you?" Byul asked not knowing why she can't hang around them. "You are really ignorant aren't you?" they replied. "If I say I'm someone they need then would that answer your question?" said Byul. The two scoffed and smirked in a pissed off tone, "You are really shameless aren't you?" "What did you say?!" Sehun said as Kai, Tao and him walked over with a angry expression. The girls released their arms and stood there surprised at the encounter. Suho, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O also walked over from another direction. "I dare you two to say it again!" D.O. yelled angrily. "Oppas, let's just go." Byul said as she pushed them in the opposite direction sensing a tense atmosphere. "I won't let it go next time." Suho said and walked away. "look at her, don't know what kind of spell she casted on them. I guess her mom was like that before too." the girls whispered as they walked away. Byul heard and stopped walking; the others saw and stopped walking as well. They looked at Byul whose expression turned sour and she clenched her fists.

Byul turned around and walked towards the two, "What did you say? Repeat what you said again." Byul was angry; she never allowed anyone to speak ill of her family. Because Byul came off so strong, the grils were taken aback. "You can speak ill of me but if you speak ill of my family or friends, I won't let you get away with it. You hear me?" said Byul. Byul turned away and walked straight to her next class; the members didn't talk as they knew she was mad.