- Our Relationship Is Now Over

The White Pearl

Both D.O. and Byul fell asleep after texting eachother. That night Byul fell into another dream with the White Pearl's energy.

In her dream, Byul was standing facing the bright white energy and was engaged in a conversation with it. "Byul ah, you are having a hard time aren't you?" It asked her.

"I am a little bit." Byul answered honestly. "It seems like EXO have embedded you completely into their lives. If that's the case, do what you think is right. If you still love Suho, go back to his side. From what I see he loves you a lot." the energy responded. "There's not much time left, enjoy yourself."

"Is there a way I can live?" Byul asked with a hint of hope. "I know you and your brother have been trying to find a way to save your life after removing these powers. There is a way to live but not long. I can extend your life after you return the power back into the pearl, but I can't guarantee how long you will live. It is up to the strength of your body." it answered.

"Really? I still have hope then." Byul said excited. As long as she has a hint of hope, she's willing to take it.

"You are a good lady. It does upset me that you have to go through all this. The battle will start soon, be prepared and live your life to the fullest Byul." it told her before it disappeared. Byul woke up when the conversation ended and thought about what it had told her. She smiled and fell back to sleep.

The next day she was excited to tell her brother, D.O. and Sehun about what the White Pearl told her. During lunch with everyone, she pulled aside the three and spoke to them in secret leaving the others feeling a little bit left out.

"Really? There's a way?" Taeyang asked beaming with hope. Byul nodded, "It depends on my body strength. Even though it seems like a slim piece of hope its better than nothing." Byul replied. "What happens if you're body strength isnt enough?" D.O. asked still concerned. Byul smiled, "There's still hope, I think it will be fine. I know my body well." Sehun hugged Byul abruptly, "Thank goodness! If you need energy, I'm willing to give you mine!" Byul laughed, "You know I'm immune to all your powers." 

The four walked over to where the others were sitting and still they wanted to know what the secret was that the four had to leave to talk privately but no one wanted to ask.

As they were eating Byul sensed the white pearl and looked outside and saw Yoona holding it in her hand giving her a smirk. Yoona then used her power and triggered the pearl. Byul felt a tug in her heart and she touched her chest and eventually clenching it due to the pain. Taeyang started to feel it too but his was just discomfort rather than pain as he only possess a small portion of the white energy. Byul smacked her plate of food onto the ground, "What's wrong Byul?" Lay asked and everyone's focus was on Byul. "Byul ah!" The others yelled and got out of their seats to check on her. "Ar- are you- o-okay o-oppa?" Byul said in pain while looking at Taeyang. "I feel it too but not as bad as you. Byul ah, what's wrong?" Taeyang said worried. Byul lifted her hand and pointed towards Yoona and everyone looked outside. "Yoona!" Luhan exclaimed. "The white pearl is in her hands." Kris said as he looked on angrily. "Is she the source of the pain you're feeling?" Kai asked. Byul nodded and Yoona stopped using her power letting Byul free from the pain. Byul who regained her posture rushed outside to meet her; the others followed. 

"Give me back the pearl!" Byul demanded as she reached Yoona. "Give it to you that easily after what I had to go through to get it into my hands?" Yoona replied. "Why are you doing this noona?" Kai asked. Yoona smiled, "Why? You all should know why. I've been with you longer than she has and all you have in your minds is her." Yoona said angrily. "I can give the pearl back, but I want her dead." Yoona continued and pointed towards Byul, "I want her to be tortured to death; she wasn't suppose to live in the first place." 

"We're never going to give up Byul!" Suho said in anger; he, the members and Taeyang walked up and shielded Byul. "How sweet of you, but unfortunately she's not going to live forever you know." The members were confused but Taeyang, D.O and Sehun knew exactly what she was talking about. Before they could ask her what she meant, other Chaos members showed up beside her and all threw an attack towards the group. Everyone was hit but wasn't hurt; rather the attack was a light one.

The fight started again and this time it was Yoona against Byul. "You know time is approaching. Might as well die now and not suffer later." Yoona said as they fought. Byul smiled, "You think I would give up so easily?" "Don't you want to save them all?" Yoona asked. Her question got Byul distracted and seeing that Yoona stuck her in her chest sending Byul to the ground. Suho who saw ran over, "Byul ah, are you okay?" He asked as he held her. Yoona huffed, "I will take revenge on the pain you caused me!" Yoona said and struck Suho. Suho was sent a few meters away from Byul. "Suho Oppa!" Byul yelled. The members split and some went towards Suho and some went to Byul.

"Why are you like this Yoona? What happened to you?!" Chanyeol yelled in anger. "I want you to suffer!" Yoona has now closed her heart and had no more feelings for EXO. Yoona and her crew all put their powers together and attacked the group. Everyone was now hurt and Byul couldn't stand it any longer. She stood up and closed her eyes to gather her energy. She knew she could exert 50% of her energy and it would be able to do much harm to them. "What are you doing? Having a death wish?" one of the Chaos members said mocking Byul. Byul opened her eyes and smiled, "I fear you guys are the ones who will have the death wish." She raised her hand and an energy force formed; she threw it against them and the Chaos members turned to dust while Yoona was hurt. "This is getting interesting, your energy is stronger than I thought." Yoona said in pain but still managed to smirk. "I will be back for your life." continued Yoona and she disappeared.

Byul turned to look at the members and some were unconcious while others were hurt. She first healed Lay and both of them put together their healing powers to heal all the others. Byul ran up to her brother, "oppa, are you okay?" she asked. Taeyang nodded, "how about you? are you hurt anywhere?" he asked her while pulling her towards him and looked to see if she was hurt. "I'm fine oppa," Byul reassured her brother. She turned and saw Suho who was trying to stand up; she walked over and gave him a hand. "Suho oppa." She said as she helped him walk over to the members. "What?" He said coldly. "Why did you rush over like that? you could've been killed." Byul asked. "That was the last thing I could give you. Now we are even and our relationship has now ended officially." He replied. Byul's hand unconciously stopped holding onto Suho's arm and he walked away from her.

"Hyung..." the other members said as they heard him. He walked past them and continued walking, but none of them knew he was walking away with tears running down his face. "Being with me only makes you suffer. Leaving me would be better." Suho thought and went home. Byul's tears rolled down her cheek but she knew it wasn't his fault, she was the one who pushed him away.

Note: I am back so I will try to continue to update! :D