- Jealousy

The White Pearl

There was only a couple of days left before the semester ended and for break to start. Yoona had been hanging out with the members along with Taeyang and Byul. Taeyang wasn't fond of Yoona, and he tries to distant himself from her as well as constantly reminding Byul not to trust her so easily. 

At first Byul was alright with Yoona hanging out together with them, but it has become quite obvious she's sticking beside Suho quite a lot. Suho and some of the members are oblivious to it, but D.O, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and Kai surely knows what Byul is worried about. Although Suho pays attention to Byul a lot, Yoona comes in between the two and it irritates Byul quite a bit.

It was another sunny morning but things got gloomy on a day like that. Everyone had planned a picnic that afternoon; Kris, Xiumin, Luhan and Yoona were waiting at the university water fountain for the others to finish class to head over to the park. Taeyang drove straight to Wook University right after work; he had promised his sister he would join them. Everyone was done class other than Tao, Kai, Sehun and Byul. They were busy checking their grades for the first semester; when they were done they rushed over to meet the others. "Daebak hyungs!" Kai said running towards the members. "What?" Chen asked with expectation. "Your grades are posted?" asked D.O. Kai and Tao nodded with happy eyes as Sehun and Byul walked over. "How did you guys do?" Lay asked. "Don't ask about my grade." Sehun said disappointed. "Eh, it's not bad!" Byul replied smiling at him. "Our grades are nothing compared to Byul's" Kai answered. Suho walked over to Byul and put his arm around her shoulder, "What did you get?" Suho asked with high expectations. Byul just smiled and said she just got good enough grades. "Good enough grades?! I'll trade you my grade!" Sehun responded. "She's placed first in all her classes! Does that even make sense?!" Tao asked. "Daebak.." The members gasped in admiration. "How do you manage to do so well?" Kris asked shaking his head in disbelief. Byul shrugged, "luck?" she replied.

Taeyang arrived and spotted the group, he walked over. "Oppa." Byul greeted and went towards Taeyang. "Aigo, I heard my sister is doing really well in her classes." Taeyang said and ruffled her hair. "Did the school call you again?" Byul asked and Taeyang nodded. "Ah, I wonder why they need to call you." Byul sighed.

"Let's go." Xiumin signaled and everyone headed to the car. Suho, Byul, D.O, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in one car; Taeyang, Kris, Lay, Sehun and Kai are in another; Xiumin, Chen, Tao, Luhan and Yoona in another. The drive wasn't too long and it was such a nice day out that they didn't want to stay inside.

When they arrived at the park, Chen and Baekhyun placed the mats down while Byul and Yoona along with Suho and Kris helped take out the foods. Yoona who was taking out some of the stuff was trying to feed Suho on the side. Byul who saw this didn't say anything and just glanced at the two once in a while. Byul was jealous and D.O. saw this and came over to pull Suho off to the side.

"Hyung, you shouldn't be so close to Yoona when Byul is standing right there." D.O. said in a serious voice. "What's wrong? We're all friends aren't we?" Suho replied thinking it wasn't such a big deal. D.O. shook his head, "Women aren't cool about this hyung. They get jealous especially if the one beside their boyfriend is an ex." D.O. explained. "What are you two doing?" Byul asked and signaled them to come over and help. The two went over and Suho didn't think much about what D.O. said.

"Suho ah, come over here." Taeyang said as he took out some soda drinks from the cooler. Suho walked over and Taeyang handed him a drink, "Yoona... I don't have a good feeling about her." Taeyang started off. "What do you mean hyung? She's someone who went through a lot for me and the group." Suho said and took a sip from his drink. "I just don't like her. She seems to be hiding something behind our backs." Taeyang replied. "Eh hyung, Yoona isn't that type of person." Suho defended. "Oppa!" Yoona called and ran over, "here try this." Suho glanced at Byul who was staring at him. "I'll eat it later." Suho rejected. "ahh oppa, are you saying my food isn't good?" Yoona pouted. Sehun who saw Suho in a difficult situation rushed over and grabbed the piece of Kimbab. "I'll eat it!" and stuffed it into his mouth. Byul laughed and was relieved someone had helped out. Yoona wasn't impressed however, and Taeyang noticed her expression as he observed her.

Byul walked over with a plate of fruit and gave some to the members before heading over to Suho and her brother. "Oppa, here." Byul offered Suho a slice of apple, Suho took it and took a bite with a smile. "Byul ah! Your brother is sitting here and you offer your boyfriend first? Making me jealous?" Taeyang said in a jealous voice. "Here oppa," Byul said smiling holding up the last piece. "I don't want it anymore." Taeyang said looking away. "Really? Okay I'll eat it then." Byul replied and was about to take a bite when Taeyang grabbed it, "I was just kidding. Who wouldn't take the foods my sister offers?" Taeyang responded smiling while glancing at Yoona.

The members gathered as everything was set up. "Thanks for the food!" they all yelled before digging in. Everyone was happily eating and chatting when Yoona tried to feed Suho again. Suho who was taken aback didn't know what to do and ended up taking it. Byul smiled awkwardly and the members looked at each other. Baekhyun leaned over to Luhan and stated, "I'm sure Byul would've said something by now." Luhan who didn't really understand asked what Baekhyun meant; Baekhyun facepalmed.

Byul decided to take a walk after eating and Suho joined her. They were holding hands as they strolled down the sidewalk of the park. "Oppa," Byul called Suho quietly. "Hmm?" He answered. "Oppa said to me before that Yoona unnie turned your heart to stone and I was the one that melted it again." Byul replied. "Yeah." Suho responded. "You must have said that assuming that Yoona unnie left you for no reason right?" Byul asked. Suho stopped walking and Byul did as well. He thought about it and answered, "Regardless of the reason, it doesn't matter anymore." "Yoona unnie seems like she wants to take you back." continued Byul. Suho looked at her, "What makes you say that?" "She's always sticking beside you. Everything unnie does, you're like her first priority. It makes me feel like I'm the third wheel." Byul answered honestly, she has been feeling this way ever since Yoona returned and its been bothering her. "Why are you all like this to Yoona? First D.O, then Taeyang hyung and now even you. What are you guys thinking?" Suho said a little upset not understanding why they were acting that way.

"Oppa, You might think I'm being unreasonable but I'm telling the truth. D.O oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Kai and Sehun even see it. Why can't you?" Byul said now upset. "I already told you that you're the one I love. Being jealous over someone who came back years after is just childish." Suho responded. "Childish? You're calling me childish? Anyone in their right mind would be jealous seeing an ex so close to their boyfriend." Byul replied in an angry voice. "Maybe you should calm down and think this through Byul. I don't want to fight with you over something like this." Suho said and let go of Byul's hand, walking back to where everyone else was. Byul just sighed sadly and held her hand to her forehead.