- Two Months Later

The White Pearl

Byul and Suho have been together for two months now and things are going fine between them. The EXO members have been living at Suho's house protecting the Pearl that Taeyang and Byul put together. Once in a while will someone show up at the house and try taking it.

That night, the members, Byul and Taeyang were in the living room chit chatting while eating some snacks Taeyang bought on the way home. "Ahh..." Taeyang sighed. "What's wrong hyung?" D.O. asked. "It has been two months since my sister and Suho have been dating. Til now I still can't get used to seeing them together." Taeyang answered shivering in embarrassment and placing his soda onto the table. Giggles were heard here and there, "We weren't used to it in the beginning but now we are." Chen replied.

There was someone standing outside the window looking in and clenching their fist. The person decided to send a telepathy message to the group who were happily chit chatting inside.

"Han Byul." The voice called out. Byul's smile disappeared and her eyes looked around. The others didn't hear anything and just kept fooling around but Byul was serious. "What's wrong?" Suho asked as he noticed Byul's expression; only then did the others notice something was wrong. "Someone called my name." Byul replied. The members and Taeyang looked around, "Who?" they asked.

"Han Byul, are you currently happy?" The voice said again. This time everyone heard it, "Who are you? How do you know my name?" Byul asked looking around trying to find the person.

"You...I know who you are and what you are. I'm going to take away everything you have one by one." The voice said and Byul was getting irritated; she stood up and used her power sensing to find out where this person was. "I'm going to go after you when you are least expecting it. You may have great power in you, but I'm giving you an advice, this power of yours will harm those around you. Give your powers to me now and disappear before things get worse."

"STOP SPEAKING NONSENSE AND COME OUT!" Taeyang yelled in anger and wondered around checking every corner of the house. The members were getting annoyed, "Do you think we'll let the likes of you get what you want?!" Sehun yelled to mid air. "Come at me! Don't you dare touch Byul!" Suho said angirly. "If you touch her, we'll fight you til death!" D.O. added.

"You must feel loved, Han Byul, seeing everyone stick up for you. I'll show you how this love of theirs will disappear instantly." The voice responded. Byul was quiet and she used her powers to sense the person; she opened her eyes, "found you." Byul said and pointed to the window in the kitchen. The members turned and walked closer to the window. It was dark outside and they couldn't see anything, when they got closer, the person fled into the distance.

"Don't worry Byul, we won't let anything happen to you." Kai said. Byul nodded and smiled at her brother ensuring him she wasn't afraid. But behind her brave smiling face, she felt a bit of fear. Not because of what the person said about taking her powers but about harming those beside her.

------

Byul couldn't sleep that night, she was thinking about what the person said earlier; Suho texted her knowing what she had heard earlier have affected her even though she put up a brave front. She told him she was a bit worried and he told her not to be since him and s along with Taeyang would not let anything like that happen. Byul smiled at the text message she received and she truly believed they would protect her.

After school the next day, Byul was in for a surprise and so were the members. Lay and Suho were waiting at the usual spot for everyone and suddenly a person showed up in front of the two.

"How have you been Suho oppa, Lay oppa?" someone said approaching them. The sun was beaming brightly in their faces so they couldn't see who she was until she came close enough and blocked the sunlight.

"Yoona?" Lay gasped in shock holding his hand to his mouth. Suho was shocked, it has been years since Yoona had disappeared and all of a sudden here she is standing in front of him.

Lay couldn't keep his mouth closed as he was so shocked, "Why are you here?" he asked. "It's been a while hasn't it oppa?" Yoona answered. Suho's expression darkened and he looked away. "Suho oppa, I have returned." Yoona said trying to get Suho to say something. Lay quickly texted the others warning them about the encounter. "Stop joking hyung, why would Yoona suddenly show up?" Chanyeol texted. "It's true! Come and see for yourself!" Lay responded back.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O. and Chen finished class and headed straight to where Lay and Suho were. The members were shocked at what they saw, "Yoona is back." Baekhyun said quietly. Lay saw the members and ran towards them, "do you believe hyung now?" Lay asked. Yoona saw the others and greeted them, the members were stiff and in shock not knowing what to say.

"Suho oppa, did you miss me?" She asked. Suho's face was not pleased, "Why did you come back when you decided to leave years ago?" he asked. "Oppa," she said and tried grabbing onto his arm but he moved away. "Quick text Kai!" Chen said urgently. "Oh right! If Byul ends up seeing this scene, she's going to be unhappy." Baekhyun said tapping Chanyeol's chest. "Quick!" Chen said. Chanyeol who was still in a daze got his phone out to text Kai. "Kai ah, Yoona is back... quick, distract Byul and you three bring her somewhere else." Chanyeol texted but accidently sent it to Byul instead. "AHH!" Chanyeol yelled, "No NO NO!" D.O. grabbed Chanyeol's arm and pulled his hand down so that he could see the screen. D.O's eyes widened, "You texted Byul?!" "What did you do?!" Chen asked.

Chanyeol face palmed at his huge mistake. Byul who was heading over received the text, "Kai, it seems like Chanyeol oppa meant to text you." Byul said and handed over her phone to Kai. Kai read it and his eyes became big; noticing Kai's expression, Tao and Sehun leaned over Kai's shoulders and read the text. The three exchanged glances. "Yoona?" Byul asked as she took her phone back, "Name sounds familiar."

"Byul ah, want to go eat ice cream?" Sehun asked changing the topic. Byul started walking, "I'm fine. Let's go, oppas are probably waiting for us." The three followed Byul not knowing what to do. Each suggested they do something before meeting up with the others but Byul said to do it later with the group. They were running out of ideas and soon enough they were a couple of meters away from the meeting place.

Byul was heading over while Kai, Tao and Sehun were signaling to Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Lay and D.O. that they couldn't get Byul to go somewhere else. Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran over to Byul, "Annyeong Byul." Chanyeol greeted with a huge smile; he was tall enough that Byul couldn't see Suho and Yoona. "Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked in a hurried state. Byul looked at Baekhyun with a weird look, "Going to meet up with you guys." Byul replied. Tao, Kai and Sehun ran over and stood beside the two blocking the view.

"How about we go eat ramen? I haven't had that in a while." Tao said and the others nodded. "We had that just yesterday." Byul answered. Sehun slapped Tao in the arm making Tao rub his arm in pain. "Oh did we? I forgot." Tao replied. Byul laughed and shook her head and headed forward. The five started walking backwards, Chen came and tried helping out, "Uh Byul ah, I have a question." Chen stated. "What is it?" Byul asked while walking. "Did you just buy that outfit? Looks nice." Chen responded. Byul said it was bought a long time ago and that she hasn't worn it in a while. "Why are you guys all of sudden like this?" Byul asked and shoved Chanyeol and Baekhyun aside. Right when she got through the five guys, D.O. and Lay showed up blocking her view. "Annyeong Byul ah, " D.O. said smiling. "How was class?" Lay asked also smiling with his dimples. "Annyeong D.O. oppa, Lay oppa. Class was good." Byul said and shoved herself through the two.

The members exchanged looks of worry. "Suho oppa" Byul called out and ran over to Suho. Suho who saw Byul smiled at her and Yoona stared at how Suho's expression changed right when Byul arrived. "Done class?" He asked and grabbed her hand, Byul nodded. "Whose this?" Byul asked and smiled at Yoona. Suho didn't answer and his expression changed again. "I'm Yoona, Im Yoona." Yoona introduced herself holding out her hand for a handshake.

"Im Yoona..." Byul repeated to herself and then recalled Suho's first love that disappeared was named Yoona. "You perhaps... Suho oppa's.." Byul said. "First love? Yes I am." Yoona finished off. Suho glared at her for saying it so easily. Byul smiled awkwardly, "Ah, nice to meet you." Byul said and shook her hand. Suho grabbed Byul's hand and pulled her aside. "Leave, you being here won't do any good for any of us." Suho said coldly and walked away dragging Byul with him. The members followed Suho and left Yoona standing there alone.

Yoona watched as the group walked away, her smiled disappeared and she bit her lower lip in anger. "You think you could break away from me? I will take you back. Beside me is where you belong."