- Trouble Arises

The White Pearl

"How was your first day at Wook?" Taeyang asked and stuffed a spoon of rice in his mouth. "Nothing special, just met some new people. Classes were also okay, so far so good." Byul answered and ate some side dishes. "Already made some friends?" Her dad asked. "yeah I did. They're nice to me." replied Byul. Her grandpa, dad and brother were surprised at how fast she made friends but didn't know that the friends she made were the guardians of this planet. "Who are they?" Taeyang asked. Byul leaned over to her brother and whispered. "uhm... the same people we met last time oppa. The night we went to go get ice cream."  "You-!" Taeyang exclaimed and placed his spoon down on the table. "What's wrong?" Grandpa asked Taeyang. He shook his head and said it was nothing still glaring at his sister who was eating peacefully beside him.

After dinner Taeyang called Byul to his room to talk. "You made friends with who?" Taeyang asked again placing his hands on his hip. "The people we met that night." answered Byul calmly. "Didn't I tell you not to get yourself involved with those people?" Taeyang was a bit irritated. "Oppa, there's something you need to know. They're EXO." Byul replied. Taeyang looked at Byul, "How do you know that? How are you so sure they are not evil?" "Oppa, my inner powers are telling me. If they're evil then I guess I'm also evil." He had nothing to say after what Byul said and pressed his lips together, "I agreed to let you go to Wook uni, but I didn't agree on anything else." Byul sighed and got a bit upset at how overreacting her brother got. "didn't you say you support me? is this your way of showing support? Because if it is, I don't need your support then." Her brother was a bit taken aback at how his sister talked back to him; he can see she was clearly upset and he didn't like it. Taeyang gave up, "fine, do what you think you must do. That doesn't mean you can sneak around and do things though, you need to tell me upright what you're planning to do." Byul defeated her brother again and felt relieved about the things her brother just said. "Thanks oppa." She thanked her brother.

Taeyang and Byul sat down on his bed, "now tell me what you are planning to do now that you know who they are." "We decided to work together as a team. They need to find something and so do I." Byul answered. "What is it that they need?" asked Taeyang curiously. "the White Pearl." answered Byul. Taeyang's eyes widen a bit and Byul spoke up again, "have you heard of it? I didn't know anything about it until today when they told me." said Byul. Her brother shook his head, "be careful since whatever EXO needs is what Chaos might be searching for as well." Taeyang warned his sister and Byul nodded. "Oppa, I need to go out tonight," "Where to?" He asked. "With EXO, since we're on the same team. I need to help as much as I can."

"where are you guys heading?" Taeyang continiously asked his sister, "Same place as the day we met them. Apparently they said it's aorund there." Byul replied not thinking much. "Byul ah, you can go; however, you must call me right away if something happens and you can't handle it yourself. Since they have been searching there for days, it must have caught the eyes of the enemies" instructed Taeyang. Byul didn't think about it much and just nodded and decided to let her brother rest while she goes to call the others.

"Hello?" D.O. answered. "D.O. shi, it's me, I just wanted to tell you and the other members that I will be joining tonight." Byul replied. "Oh, okay I'll let Suho hyung and the others know. See you in a bit." said D.O. and he hung up to go tell the others the news. Byul headed over to Suho's house wearing a hat to hide her face; when she arrived, the members were already waiting for her. She used her telepathy powers to tell the members she had arrived, Suho opened the door, "You use your powers quite often?" he asked and she walked in. Byul shook her head and replied "nah, it used to be a once in a while kind of thing, but since things are getting complicated I've been using it." "Have you told anyone about our search?" Kris asked when he saw Byul walk through the living room heading towards them. "I told my brother." Byul answered honestly. The members looked at each other, "Can you trust your oppa?" Chen asked her. She nodded, "of course, he's always been protecting me since young so I trust him." The members were still not used to seeing someone else included in their mission, but they really needed all the help they can get. "Come in here, we need to discuss things." Suho said and led the crew to the locked room. "You mustn't tell anyone about this place." Xiumin asked her to keep quiet. "Okay, if you don't want me to I won't." Byul entered the room and looked around while Suho took out the stones. "Since you don't have one of your own, you'll just have to follow one of us." instructed Suho. "I think you should just stick with Suho and D.O, they know the best of what to do." Kris suggested. She asked to borrow the stone to take a look. "Seeing the shape, it looks like its a piece of something." Byul thought to herself but didn't say anything since she wasn't so sure herself. "Should we head to the same spot? If we can't find anything again we'll just move to the next location." Luhan asked. Everyone agreed and they all set off.

Byul followed behind the group while the members walked and joked around making Byul smile which caught Sehun's attention. "What are you smiling at?" he asked and slowed down so that he matched her walking pace. "It's nice to know you guys aren't always serious. I always thought having tasked with protecting this planet would cause you to be stressed." She answered. "To be honest, the older hyungs have it tough. They are the pillars of group and so if they break down, so do we." Sehun replied walking side by side with Byul watching the members joke around in front of them. Kai turned around and noticed the two walking together and ran towards them, "what are you two talking about?" Kai asked interested. "Nothing much," Sehun replied. "You two are walking too slow. Let's go!." Kai said and pulled Sehun and Byul by their wrists and dragging them towards the group. The members began searching around, but after an hour, there was no sign of the White Pearl's energy. A disappointed Byul suggested to head somewhere else to continue their search and the members agreed to move thier location. They didn't know that they had been followed by some people.

As they reached their next location, Byul walked around with Suho and the two hoped to find something; she paused and grabbed onto Suho's arm. "What's wrong?" Suho asked as he noticed Byul's alarmed expression. "Someone's here. I can sense them." Byul whispered, "we should gather the others." Suho listened to Byul's words and texted the others through their group chat. Within minutes the members had all gathered. "What is it hyung?" Baekhyun asked. "Byul shi said she senses a presence of someone." Suho answered and the members looked at Byul who was looking around; she turned away from the group and headed slowly over to the trees that were near the benches. The others looked at her every move and was about to follow her when she sent out another message via telepathy, "stay there." the members stopped.

Byul pulled her cap down a little further so that whoever was standing behind the tree wouldn't see her face. "Come out!" Byul demanded but no one came out from beind the trees. Byul knew what to do, she turned away and walked towards the members when someone jumped out from behind and tried to sneak an attack. Tao reacted instantly and froze the guy. Byul turned and faced the frozen guy and observed him, he had a cresent moon tattooed on the side of his neck, "Byul shi! why are you still over there, come back here!" Suho shouted. Byul ran over and the power wore off, Byul weaken the opponent's power, "W-who are you?" the Chaos member asked as he felt his powers weakening. Byul didn't answer and told Chen and Baekhyun to finish him off using their powers. Baekhyun and Chen joined forces and destroyed the Chaos member. "are you okay?" D.O. asked as he approached her; she nodded her head and assured them she was fine. The stones had shined again and the members began searching. Byul stood still for quite sometime and Chanyeol walked over to her feeling a bit worried at her stiff expression. "Are you sure, you're okay?" he asked the question again. Byul snapped out of her dazed look, "he told me something." Chanyeol eyed Byul listening attentively. "What did he say?" "He said, they'll find out who I am and destroy me." Byul said and the members heard her; walked over looking worried. "Trouble is coming..." Byul continued.