- I Will Tell Them

The White Pearl

Taeyang and Byul reached home and their grandpa and dad were waiting for them at the door. They were worried when they heard Byul striked a fever. Taeyang carried her inside and tucked her into bed while dad went to grab medicine. Even though she had powers, she could still get sick just like any regular human being. 

Throughout the night, Taeyang was taking care of Byul. He couldn't fall asleep until Byul's fever was completely gone. Byul was feeling much better and slept through the night without waking up once.

The next morning, Byul opened her eyes slowly and scanned the room. She noticed that she had been taken home and she turned her head towards the left noticing her brother sleeping with his head rested against her matress. Byul didn't want to wake her brother up so she tried to shift positions carefully; however, she failed to do so as she woke up her brother.

"You're awake?" Taeyang said and placed his hand on her forehead. "Your fever went down." He let out a sigh, "You got me worried yesterday when you ran out in the rain like that." He said.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't know how to accept it at that moment." Byul replied. "And how are you taking it now?" Taeyang asked. "I think I know what I'm going to do." She answered him.

Grandpa and dad stood at the door and eavesdropped. "What have you decided to do?" Taeyang asked.

"Oppa... I want to keep going." Byul replied and Taeyang was a bit confused. "By that I mean, I want to continue to be with EXO." "You know the consequences don't you? I don't want you to." said Taeyang. "I know but I still want to. I can't be selfish and save myself while leaving thousands to suffer. I just can't get myself to do that." Byul said and sat up. "I also want to tell you, I... like Suho oppa." Taeyang looked at Byul. His younger sister has never liked anyone before and today she has confessed to liking someone. Byul trying to ease things said, "Oppa, don't worry. I'll be fine. Ah Omma appeared in my dream yesterday."

"Really? What did she say?" Taeyang asked knowing he's not going to be able to change her mind. "omma said loving someone doesn't mean you have to be together forever. She told me to do what I must do." Byul answered with a smile, "Therefore oppa, I should do it. I hope you'll support my decision." Taeyang sighed and gave into Byul. "Okay, do what you think is right. I'll support you."

"Thanks oppa," Byul thanked him and opened her arms wanting a hug. Taeyang smiled and hugged her, "I love you, my baby sister." "I love you too oppa." Byul replied. Grandpa and dad walked into the room and all hugged each other. They all broke from the hug, "we should cherish every moment." Dad said. Everyone smiled. "I heard you like a guy name Suho. Bring him over sometime." Grandpa said. "Suho is your friend's grandson, grandpa." Byul answered with a smile. "Really?! Oh bring him over. I haven't seen him." Grandpa said happily and Byul said she would when he's free.

"Ahh oppa, one more thing." Byul remembered. "What is it?" Taeyang asked. "I'm going to tell them they've found the White Pearl. I want to show them the entry that had been lost." Byul answered. "You're going to show them everything?" Dad asked. "No appa, I don't want to show them the second entry. I don't want them to know about it." Taeyang asked why and Byul said she wanted to keep it a secret, she didn't want them to have to be in a dilemma and choose which path to take.

--------

It was around 4 in the afternoon and Suho called Byul to check up on her. "How are you feeling?" Suho asked. "I'm fine. A lot better than before." Byul said. "I think you should just stay home tonight. Don't bother coming with us to search for the White Pearl. We're more experienced now, so we can deal with the enemies." Suho replied, he didn't want her to push herself when she's not completely recovered.

"You don't have to search anymore, Suho oppa." Byul told him which made Suho wonder what she meant by that. "I want to tell you guys in person. I'll come over tonight and discuss it." Byul answered. "Are you sure you're well enough to go out already?" he asked worried. "I'm fine. I'm not going anywhere other than to your house oppa." She replied smiling. "Okay, I'll come pick you up later then. Remember to eat something and drink your medicine." Suho instructed and Byul said she would. The two talked a little bit longer and only stopped when Suho said he had to go cook food the members who would be coming over for dinner. "I'll see you in a bit Byul. I love you." He said while blushing, it's been a really long time since he said those three words and saying it made him feel embarrassed. Byul also blushed but replied, "I love you too oppa." The two hung up and did their own things before meeting up later.