- The Final Battle

The White Pearl

The day of the battle had finally arrived, everyone had woken up extra early. Suho took Byul to his house where the members were waiting. When they entered everyone had a serious expression even though they were smiling at Byul as she walked up to them. "Are you guys ready?" Byul asked smiling. They nodded and glanced at each other as if they had another hidden plan. "Byul ah," Kris called her name. Byul turned to face Kris, "Thanks for everything." He said with a smile. "Thanks for what? We're in this together." She replied lightly hitting his arm with her fist. Suho hugged Byul tightly making Byul wonder why he was acting like this. Then one by one came and hugged Byul. "What's wrong oppas? Why are you acting so strange this morning?" She asked worried. "Nothing, we just wanted to hug you before heading out." They replied with a faint smile. They had a sad expression but she couldn't depict what they were thinking. "Let's have a quick meeting in the room." Xiumin stated and the members looked at him giving a small nod. Instead of the members heading inside first, they told Byul to go saying 'ladies first'. Little did she know it was a trap they had set for her. As she entered the room, the members closed it behind her, locking her in. *Bang* the sound of the door shutting behind her; she turned around finding herself locked inside the room. She ran and banged on the door. "Oppa!" She yelled as she hit the door. "Sorry Byul! We don't want you to go with us; it's too dangerous." Chen replied. "Oppas! Open the door please!" Byul yelled in tears. "We said we're in this together! Suho oppa!" The members turned away with a hurtful expression. "Sorry Byul, let us be selfish once more." Suho said. "If I come back, I'll put that ring on your finger." He said. "Oppas, you can't do this to me. Open the door!" She pleaded. "The door will open in 3 hours." Sehun said to Byul. "Don't worry, oppas will be back, we promised you so we will be back." Chanyeol said before the members headed out the door. Byul heard the door open and close and she knew they were gone. She dropped to the ground crying. 

The members paid a visit to their ancestors' graveyards before heading to the field. "Please protect us and help us win the battle to save our planet." They prayed. "Let's do this." Suho said with his hand out. One by one stacked their hands on each others'. "WE ARE ONE!" They yelled to gain confidence and the members headed towards the field. When they got there, Yoona and her men were already waiting. Yoona was confident in defeating EXO. "You're here." She greeted with a smile. "Let's end this once and for all." Luhan said. Yoona noticed Byul wasn't with them and asked if she was afraid to show up but the members denied and said that without Byul they can still fight Yoona. Yoona laughed and said "Don't be ridiculous, you really think you can defeat me when I have the White Pearl in my hand? Without Byul you guys are nothing." "Just let me ask you, why did you become a member of Chaos?" Lay asked. "Your ancestors destroyed almost everyone in my family, now that I'm the last descendent, I have to finish what they couldn't. I got close to you to find out where the pearl was but who knew I would be caught up in love?" Yoona answered. The conversation ended and Yoona ordered her men to attack EXO. The members fought and were able to kill most of them but an army of them appeared. Yoona watched as the members fought and the more they fought the more their energy depreciated. Lay who was using his powers to heal the members was also getting exhausted. Because Lay's powers were just healing, the Chaos members decided to change their plans and aimed for Lay. Two of the chaos members ran over to Lay and attacked him with their force. The force injured Lay sending him to the ground. He held his chest as he groaned in pain. Baekhyun who saw used his powers to attack the Chaos members and they turned to ashes. With Lay hurt, the members weren't being healed and this caused more injuries. Yoona seeing the opportunity, stopped her men and said she'll finish them off. She used the Pearl's energy and combined it with hers and sent a strong attack towards the members. Everyone was hit and injured; they spat  out some blood as after they hit the ground. "Ahh~ this may end quicker than I thought. This isn't so fun." Yoona said as she yawned. "Let's play around a bit." She continued to use her powers to torture the members. She ran up to Suho and choked him, lifting him up from the ground with her powers. "I'll make you suffer a thousand times for hurting me" She said in serious and angry voice. "Hyung!" Tao called out with a pained voice. "Let's him go you nasty woman." Sehun demanded. Yoona laughed and threw Suho back to the ground, hard. Suho groaned in pain as he spat out more blood. "Hyung!" The younger ones called out. Yoona waved her right arm to the right and her power sent the members to the other side of the field. "Now let's end this once and for all." Yoona said. "You can watch what happens to this planet from heaven." She said as she used her powers to send the  White Pearl into the sky to exert maximum energy. Dark clouds rolled into the city, everyone was watching the clouds form from the windows of their home. The members closed their eyes as they thought they were going to be attacked again but someone appeared. 

"Not so fast!" Byul said as she ran towards the members and stood in front of them; protecting them like a shield. "How did you..." D.O. asked in surprise. "You really underestimated my powers oppas." She replied. "Leave here now Byul!" The members demanded. "I won't, this is my fight too." Responded Byul. The pearl dropped as Yoona was interrupted and fell back into her hand. "You're here. I thought you were too scared to face me after what had happened." Yoona mocked. Byul smirked, "I have things to settle with you. How can I just miss out on today?" "You think you can defeat me that easily? You may have most of the power of the pearl but you're still not 100% complete. At least with my powers, I have it 100% and combining it with your brother's, it will be hard for you to touch me." Yoona responded confidently. Yoona then used the pearl and combined it with her powers and attacked Byul. As Yoona's powers were enhanced by the pearl, Byul couldn't block it in time and was hit. "Byul ah!" The members yelled as Byul knelt on the ground holding her chest. Byul stood back up and used her powers to return the attack; Yoona was also hit. They went head on while the members struggled to stand up. Seeing the members struggling, Byul quickly used her powers to heal the group. EXO went to help Byul but before they could reach Byul, Chaos members showed up and blocked their path; another fight broke out. Everything was being being destroyed in their way; Yoona hit Byul with her palm sending Byul a couple of meters away and she hit a tree before falling to the ground; blood was now seen coming out from the side of . Yoona used her powers and the pearl in her hand ascended to the sky. Byul and the members knew what was going to happen; EXO ran over to Byul protecting her from the front line. Lay helped her up as quickly healed her. "DIe!" Yoona yelled and a wave of power from the pearl came towards them; "Watch out!" Byul shouted and pulled herself out from Lay's grip and ran in front of EXO, using her power and her body to block the attack. The members' eyes widened, "Byul!" Byul's power blocked the attack and Yoona couldn't believe her eyes. "That's impossible." Yoona said. Byul held her chest and faced Yoona, "You can't kill me..." She said breathing heavily since the attack still had an impact on her. "Byul ah, you can get the pearl back. It's part of you, of us." Her powers told her. "How?" she thought to herself. It was like her powers can hear her, "the pearl is already waiting for you to retrieve it. Use you powers and it will naturally come back to you." It answered her. Byul smiled as she understood and she stood up straight. "What are you smiling about? Have you gone crazy as you've been hit?" Yoona asked confused why Byul wasn't showing any fear. "Looks like I need to teach you another lesson" continued Yoona. Byul used her powers to weaken the pearl's energy and it caused Yoona to lose control of it, Byul stretched out her hand and closed her eyes smiling, "Now its time for you to come back to your owner." The pearl shined brightly and flew right into Byul's hand. The members' eyes widened in surprise and Yoona was dumbfounded.

"How were you able to..?" Yoona asked surprised. "DId you forget? My brother's powers and mine are one. The pearl belongs to us and it will naturally come back to us." Byul answered. Yoona's expressioned grew darker, "attack her!" she ordered her men. The other Chaos members gathered their powers and all attacked at once; Byul used pearl to block the attack. "Looks like its time to end this... for good." Byul said and ascended the pearl into the sky; EXO members stood up sensing what was going to happen. Yoona and her men also gathered their powers for a final attack. Byul closed her eyes to gather her energy and as she did, she was lifted up above the ground just like how her brother did when he returned the power; she was now returning the power to the pearl so it can be used on Chaos. "Byul ah! Don't!" Suho pleaded. "You're going to be in danger if you do!" D.O. yelled as the members watched her. Byul opened her eyes and sent them a telepathy message, "to end this, we need to. EXO oppas, put your power together with mine and we can defeat them." With a hurtful expression, they looked at each other. "I will be fine." Byul said assuring them. "We have to do this." Xiumin said patting Suho on the shoulder. The members closed their eyes to gather their powers. As they reached the maximum level they all opened their eyes. "Now!" Byul said and all the powers gathered into one great wave of energy. Yoona and her men also released their powers; both sides' energy clashed and exploded sending heaps of energy waves throughout the field sending everyone to different areas of the ground. Yoona's men were turned into ashes and Yoona was hurt badly, losing all her powers; she also disappeared. 

Byul and the members were all scattered on the ground with fires and smoke surrounding them. The pearl shined brightly next to Byul as she was unconscious on the ground. Chanyeol and Luhan gained consciousness and looked at each other; each were wounded and had scratchs on their arms and legs. Chanyeol stood up limping as he helped Luhan up holding his chest. They looked around but the area was covered with smoke and they could barely see in front of them. "Hyungs! Kris hyung!" Chanyeol yelled. "Members! EXO!!" Luhan yelled even though he was fairly weak. Limping and helping each other walk, Chanyeol and Luhan walked around to find the others. They saw Lay who was wounded. "Lay ah!" Luhan said and crouched down shaking Lay. Lay slowly opened his eyes, "Luhan hyung." He replied. Luhan let out a sigh of relief. "Where's the others?" Lay said weakly as he sat up. Chanyeol and Luhan shook their head and said they don't know. "They must be around here." Chanyeol said. "Members?! Where are you?!" The three yelled worried about the others. From a distance they saw three people walking up to them, limping. It was Baekhyun, Suho and Tao. "Hyung!" Chanyeol shouted as he found out who was walking towards them. "We're over here!" Xiumin shouted from another direction, the six members slowly walked over to the rest of the members who were gathered. "Are you all okay?" Suho asked kneeling down after seeing D.O. bleed from his arm. D.O. nodded, "Just a little scratch hyung." "How are you feeling maknae?" The other ones asked looking at Sehun who was laying with his eyes opened. He smiled, "We survived." The members all let out a sigh of relief and smiled, "we sure did." "But..Byul." Kai said. "We still haven't found her." Chen said looking around. The members were in a state of panick mode. "Byul ah!" The members called out but there was no answer. They held each other up and walked around searching for Byul, waving their arms to fan the smoke out of their face. "Byul ah!" The members still heard nothing. Tears started to form as they thought Byul was gone; "We shouldn't have let her..." Baekhyun stated as he wiped a tear before it rolled down his cheek. Suho dropped to his knees, the members dropped their heads. 

"Hyung...hyung....hyung!" Tao called tapping Kris multiple times. "Now's not the time, Tao." Kris said as he looked disappointed and sad. "No hyung! over there!!!" Tao yelled and pointed to a dim light shining in the distance. The smoke cleared a bit and they saw the pearl shining next to Byul. "Byul!" Kris and Tao yelled and pointed; the members looked and noticed her unconscious next to the pearl. They quickly limped their way over, Suho held her up and shook her as the members knelt down beside her. "Byul ah?" Suho called gently shaking her; she wasn't responding. "Byul ah?!" he called her louder. The members dropped their heads, "She's gone..." Sehun said with a sad expression trying to hold back his tears. "You can't Byul, you promised me!" Suho cried. Byul slowly opened her eyes and smiled weakly, "What's with the ruckus?" She asked. The members looked up and at her. "Byul! You're okay!" They yelled at the same time. Byul looked around, "I promised you all I was going to be okay." The members hugged each other. "Oh my goodness! we all survived!" They yelled happily. Tao got excited and hit Chen's arm forgeting that Chen had suffered an injury there. "ouch!" Chen yelled. "oh? sorry hyung!" Tao apologized with a huge smile. The dark clouds faded and the sun was out again. The fires and smoke around them subsided and everything was now back to normal. The pearl was placed back into the tree of life and the tree was able to recover once again.