- Let's Stop

The White Pearl

The next morning, Byul was feeling better and she headed downstairs. She remembered exactly word for word the energy had told her in her dream. Taeyang was surprised to see Byul healed after such a hectic night. 

"Why are you already out of bed?" Taeyang asked as he was preparing breakfast for their dad and grandpa. 

"I'm feeling better oppa. I can run for miles without getting tired." Byul exaggerated with a smile. Taeyang took the day off again worried that Byul wasn't feeling better just yet but from what he's seeing she's all better.

Their dad and grandpa walked out from their respective rooms to find Byul sitting at the dinner table waiting for food. "How are you feeling sweety?" Dad asked and took a seat. "I'm all better." Byul replied. 

Taeyang set breakfast onto the table and he took a seat next to Byul. Their dad, grandpa and Taeyang took turns putting food into Byul's bowl of rice. "You guys eat, don't worry about me." she said after seeing her bowl full of food. "Ah I have something to tell you." Byul stated as she ate. "What is it?" grandpa asked. Byul started talking about what she had happened yesterday night in her dream while dad and grandpa talked about what had happened in reality. Taeyang wasn't sure what Byul's inner powers were and neither did Byul. She just knew that she apparently has them. As she was eating, her energy once again told her something, "It's best to not have any feelings for EXO. If one day you have to leave, everyone will be affected if there's feelings involved." Byul froze and her brother asked her if something was wrong. She shook her head and acted as if she was just zoned out.

Taeyang told Byul to take the day off from school but Byul insisted to go thus Taeyang ended up dropping her off. Kai, Tao and Sehun were wondering amongst themselves about whether Byul was going to show up for class today. They were staring at the door anticipating if the next person walking through the door was Byul. Soon enough Byul walked in and the three were relieved, this would let them know that Byul was okay. Byul took a seat at her original spot and smiled at the three, "are you okay?" Tao asked. Byul nodded and said she was fine.

After class, Byul wanted to head home instead of meeting the others today, she was afraid that her powers weren't under control yet. However, Kai insisted she at least meet the others to show that she's fine. Byul gave in and decided to do so and headed to the water fountain. The members were waiting there and were relieved to find Byul walking towards them fully healed. Suho didn't say anything and just stared at Byul. "You scared us yesterday." Chanyeol said as Byul walked up to them. "It was pretty scary huh?" Byul replied. "It's nice to see you all better." Baekhyun added. 

Byul noticed Suho just staring at her and she walked over, "not even going to say anything to me?" 

"I feel guilty that's why." Suho said looking at the ground. 

"If you feel guilty then make up for it." Byul replied. "How?" Suho asked.

"hmmm..." Byul pondered. "If I ever figure out what I want I'll let you know." Byul responded smiling. 

Just when things were getting better between the two Yoona showed up again. She walked over and stated, "You look fine to me." Yoona said bluntly. 

"So do you, unnie." Byul also replied bluntly. The intense atmsphere from the two made people around them feel awkward. 

"Suho oppa, let's go home." Yoona said and grabbed onto Suho's arm. Byul glared at Yoona, "Uhm excuse me, but I don't think its appropriate for you to grab onto someone else's boyfriend. Please let go."

"Even if he's your boyfriend, doesn't mean he can't be my friend." Yoona replied.

"Ah I have something to ask you about yesterday." Byul said making everyone and Yoona look at her with curiousity.

"Only the people in this group know about my power's limits. How does Chaos know about it?" Byul asked Yoona. 

"What do you mean?" Chen asked. 

"Yesterday when I was being chased, I had to use my powers in order to not get caught. Somehow they were able to know about my limits. Everyone has encountered Chaos in our group but the one who encountered Chaos more than us is just Yoona unnie since she said she was held captive. We don't know what exactly happened during during the time she disappeared." Byul answered. 

"Are you framing me?" Yoona asked in anger.

"Also when the others were busy fighting, you were signaling something to one of the Chaos members. That was when the attack came towards us." Byul continued. 

"Suho oppa, she's talking non sense. How can I do something like that?" Yoona said turning to Suho hoping he'll defend her.

"Are you sure you're not mistaken?" Suho asked.

"I clearly saw it, even though I was hurt I can still see and hear everything." Byul replied confidently. The members were confused on who was telling the truth and who wasn't. 

"Oppas, let's just go. She must be still in a daze." Yoona said dragging Suho along. The members didn't know what to do and Byul was getting upset. "I already said let him go" Byul exclaimed and grabbed onto Yoona's hand and yanked it away; however, because Byul's inner powers were so strong, she had unintentially pushed Yoona and she fell hard onto the ground. 

"What are you doing?!" Suho yelled and ran towards Yoona. Byul looked at her hands and remembered what she was told yesterday, "You will be able to exert your inner powers when you are in danger or triggered. It will be hard to control in the beginning." The members ran towards Yoona and helped her up, "why did you use your powers?" Baekhyun asked in a stern voice. "This is a normal human you are dealing with. You can hurt someone." Chen added. 

"I didn't mean to do it. I..." Byul tried defending herself. "First you used me as a shield, then you accuse me for secretly working for Chaos, and now you use your force on me. Is this something you should be doing as a protector of the planet?" Yoona said in pain. 

Byul couldn't believe how Yoona could be so two faced. Byul just stared at the members with disbelief, in their eyes they may have already lost their trust in her. "Let's go to my house, there's medicine for you to use." Suho said and walked away. 

"Byul ah maybe you should go home and calm down a bit." D.O. suggested.

"I had hoped at least you would trust me." Byul said to D.O. The members all followed Suho home leaving Byul. 

----

At Suho's house, Xiumin brought out the emergency kit and Suho applied some onto her wrist and arm. After a while, Byul decided to head over to Suho's house to check up on Yoona. Even though Byul wasn't fond of Yoona anymore, she was still worried her powers had hurt Yoona badly. As Byul reached Suho's house, she could see from the living room window, the members were taking care of Yoona. "I'll show you how this love of theirs will disappear instantly." Byul was reminded of that phrase. Byul was about to enter when she heard Yoona ask Suho, "Oppa, you still care about me don't you? Can't we go back to the way things were?" Yoona asked and hugged Suho. The members looked at one another and was shocked to hear what Yoona has just said. 

Baekhyun leaned over to Chanyeol and whispered, "Good thing Byul isn't here. She might turn this place upside down." 

"Yoona ah, I do still care for you but..." Suho started. 

"Byul ah!" Lay yelled after spotting Byul standing at the door holding the doorknob. Suho broke free from the hug and turned to the door finding Byul standing there with a sad look. Byul let go of the doorknob and walked away. Suho quickly ran after her and grabbed her hand.

"let me go." Byul said with tears in her eyes.

"Byul ah, it's not what you think." Suho tried explaining. 

"It seems like you two still care for each other a lot." Byul interrupted. 

"I was just helping her after you attacked her." Suho tried again. 

"Attacked? I already told you it was unintentional. You rather believe what she says than what I say." Byul continued. Suho was getting irritated, he wasn't sure what he was doing wrong; in his mind he was caring for an old friend. 

"I have known her longer than you and have been by her side longer than you. I should know what kind of person she is." Suho replied in an irritated voice. From that sentence, Byul's tears started to roll down her face. 

Byul closed her eyes and swollowed hard, "I understand now. I... think it's best for the both of us to end it here." 

"What are you saying?" Suho said and he stared at her.

"Let's...break up." Byul said and pulled her hand away from Suho. "If we continue, in the end one of us will end up getting hurt." Byul replied. 

"I don't want to." Suho responded. "It's the best for both of us." Byul said as she wiped her tears. "If you guys need me, just call me. I think I should stop coming here." 

The members heard her and ran out, "What do you mean Byul?" Luhan asked. "You guys should continue what you're doing. My brother is waiting for me at home." Byul responded and ran out the yard. The members were stiff, "Did she just say she's not going to be hanging out with us?" Sehun asked in shock. 

Suho closed his eyes and tears rolled down his face. From behind all the members, Yoona can be seen smirking. "My plan is working. Just wait Byul, something more interesting is coming real soon." Yoona thought to herself.