- You Are The Evil One

The White Pearl

Its been a week since the pearl had gone missing. The semester ended and Byul haven't been talking much to EXO other than when they needed her. Suho still loves her deeply; however, Byul tries to distant herself even though she too really loves him. Things just weren't working out for both Suho and Byul especially when Yoona is desperately trying to win back Suho. 

The more fuel that's added to the fire, the harder it is to extinguish it. It has been fairly quiet at Suho's house, Chaos would show up once or twice but overall it has been fairly quiet. Even though Yoona has been joining them everyday, the members were missing Byul. 

At dinner that night Sehun was upset, "hyungs, I miss Byul." Chanyeol patted Sehun's back, "I think we all do. Byul is distancing herself from us even though we try to get her back by our side." 

Yoona who was jealous by the members mentioning Byul's name even though she's with them chimed in. "Have you guys ever thought why she's not wanting to come back? She knows she has the White Pearl's energy and you guys need her; she's mad at you guys for not believing her lies thus she's not going to help you defeat Chaos. She would rather save herself."

The members thought about what Yoona said. D.O. wasn't convinced and defended Byul, "I disagree with your thoughts. Although Byul has only been with us for 7 months she has not once ignored us when we're in trouble." Baekhyun nodded in agreement, "if she was that kind of a person, we would've been dead the very first day Chaos showed up."

"But oppa knows how her powers are stronger than usual and completely out of control. One day she's just going to kill you all." Yoona replied. 

The members also nodded in agreement that Byul's power was unusually strong but still disagreed with what Yoona was saying. "It's all my fault." Suho blamed himself. "If only I didn't say what I had said to her before." 

"I can't believe you would say something about another woman in front of your girlfriend." Kris said in disbelief. 

"Think about it, she must be hiding something behind your guys' back." Yoona responded. The members didn't say anything at the point. Yoona looked at the members with jealousy, "Han Byul, even though you left EXO so easily without me having to do much, EXO members are still thinking of you. I will do whatever it takes to erase you from their hearts." Yoona a thought to herself with a smirk. D.O and Sehun saw her expression and knew she was the one that is hiding something. 

----

The next day at Yoona's house, Yoona was having a meeting with a group of people. She was discussing something with them. "I want you guys to get rid of her. She's the White Pearl, take her powers using this and kill her." Yoona instructed and gave the pearl to the men. Yoona had stole the pearl in Suho's secret workroom and instructed Chaos to kill Byul. "Actually no let her live for the time being. I have something else in mind. I want all of you to act out a scene in front of EXO. At noon I will take the members to the park behind Wook University. You guys lure Byul using the pearl to the park. I want you to pretend she was the one that gave you the pearl." Yoona schemed. "With this, EXO members will not have anymore suspicious thoughts about me and will totally blame Byul." 

"Yes ma'am" the men said in union and bowed taking the White Pearl with them. 

It was noon and Yoona was proceeding with her plans. She asked the members to join her for a stroll in the park. As they were walking D.O and Sehun were talking amongst themselves. "Yoona noona is scaring me. Her actions and her aura are so different from before her disappearance." Sehun said to D.O. 

"I know what you mean. I also see it. From the time she kept blaming Byul for everything, I had a feeling she was hiding something. She would always get worked up by the mention of Byul." D.O replied.

Sehun responded, "We should ask Taeyang hyung why Byul has been distancing herself from us. Before when Taeyang hyung told her not be stay with us Byul refused entirely. However, she easily left us after a small incident." 

D.O agreed and said they would visit Taeyang at his workplace in the afternoon rather than going to Byul's house. "Byul must also be hiding something from us; something crutial"

The members were strolling through the park and was reminded of the days Byul would joke around with them making them miss her even more. They didn't realize how much Byul meant to them until she left. However that was all going to change when they encountered something that Yoona had secretly planned. 

"Hyung isn't that Byul?" Kai nudged Kris pointing to the woman standing a few meters ahead of them. "That's her!" Xiumin said with a smile. The members were happy to see Byul and was about to head over to where she was standing until they noticed she was with some people. Their smiles disappeared. 

"Isn't that Chaos?" Tao asked in shock. The members stood still and observed. The men was holding out the pearl that went missing and both Byul and the men were having a talk.

"Thats our pearl!" Luhan replied. "Don't tell me...." 

"Looks like she's thief. I told you she was hiding something behind your backs." Yoona said satisfied with their expressions. D.O and Sehun didn't buy into the scene. They were dead set on trusting Byul. 

What they couldn't hear was the actual conversation going on between Byul and Chaos. 

"You called me out for the pearl. Give it back to me." Byul demanded holding out her hand but from a far it seemed like she was the one giving away the pearl.

"You think we'll give it to you since you demand it?" They responded teasingly. 

"How did you get this pearl in the first place? It was Yoona wasn't it? She's a member of Chaos right?" Byul asked in an annoyed voice. 

The Chaos members just stood there shrugging, "what would you do if she was?" Byul smirked, "She can't defeat me. She may have EXO brainwashed but I won't let her destroy this planet." 

The Chaos members laughed out loud causing EXO to misunderstand the whole situation. 

"We'll see about that. Until then you better protect your loved ones." Chaos replied and disappeared into the distance. Byul clenched her fists.

The members ran up to her with a disappointed look. "You stole the pearl and gave it to Chaos?!" Kris yelled. Byul was shocked at their accusations. "What in the world are you thinking?!" Baekhyun added.

"If you guys don't trust me, there's no point in me explaining." Byul replied in a disappointed voice. She couldn't believe they would choose to believe what they saw and not the entire story. 

"You think we would believe you after what we just had witnessed? We saw the pearl in their hands and them laughing out loud. You smirking and talking with calm posture." Suho refuted. 

Byul turned to Yoona, "You may have these foolish oppas' mind brainwashed but not me. I wont let you get what you want."

Yoona who was acting innocent, "I'm not the evil one here. You are the evil one." 

Byul couldn't stand Yoona's face any longer and walked away. The member stood there watching Byul walk away. They were disappointed; however D.O. and Sehun decided to go after Byul. 

"Byul ah!" They called out. Byul turned around, "what more do you have to say?" Byul was clearly upset but she didn't let her emotions trigger her powers. She had almost completely had it under control. Just one more night of going through internal battle will she be able to fully control it. 

"We trust you. We know Yoona is hiding something behind our backs." Sehun said. Byul looked at them, "all the other members don't seemed convinced about that though." Byul replied. 

"We know. Sehun and I will gather concrete evidence before talking to the members. We'll help you. Remember when we said we trust you? We have been keeping that promise. We really trust you." D.O. said. 

Byul believed the two but she didn't want them to be beside her especially when she's the major target. "You guys should go. The members will be suspicious of you guys too if they catch you talking to me especially when Yoona can easily cause misunderstandings." Byul responded and went home. 

D.O called Chanyeol and told him that Sehun wanted ice cream so their going to go grab some. It was an excuse for the two to go meet Taeyang at his company.