- Finding Out The Truth

The White Pearl

Yoona picked up the pearl, her men took Byul and disappeared. Byul was taken away, unconscious.

"Byul ah! Give back my sister!" Taeyang yelled as they ran after them but it was too late.

"Byul!" EXO members yelled.

EXO confronted Dongwoo, "It's your fault that Byul is gone!" Baekhyun yelled. "If you hadn't told her to come here, she wouldn't be in this state! They wouldn't have captured her!" Luhan continued. "What did you do to my sister?!" Taeyang yelled and grabbed Dongwoo by his collar. Dongwoo pushed Taeyang's hands away, "You're blaming me? I told Byul to tell you guys what was happening tonight! Byul said you guys weren't coming! I came instead, I didn't want her to go alone and I went instead of you guys! I worried for my classmate!" Dongwoo screamed back. "So much for being the guardians of this planet..."

The members were quiet, he was right. They didn't listen to Byul, if they had followed her, maybe things would've been different. D.O got frustrated and grabbed onto Suho's collar. "It's your fault hyung!" he yelled. "If you had trusted her at least once this all wouldn't have happened! In the beginning you didn't trust her, you don't deserve her at all!" "Hyung, stop." Kai said. "No, I won't stop! There's things I can't stand and watch anymore." D.O continued. Sehun pulled Kai away, "There's things that even I can't stand. I can't stand you guys standing aside watching Byul suffer. She may be acting like her usual self, but behind that smile hides a lost child." said Sehun. The members stared at the two, Taeyang stepped in. "Don't say anything reckless, Byul said not to say anything and we promised her."

D.O. let go of Suho's collar, "Hyung, you're her real brother! You and the others... are all alike."

"Is there something you guys are hiding from us?" Kris asked as he was trying to comprehend what was going on.

"D.O. hyung, I think it's better if we go home and talk. Talking out here isn't good, especially with people around." Sehun grabbed D.O.'s arm.

"Who? Dongwoo? At least the guy did something we should've done." D.O. replied. The others looked at each other with a guilty look. "Byul-ie, might die." said D.O. in a devastated voice.

"What?" They exclaimed. "D-die? What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked while the members eyes widened in shock.

"What do you mean she might die?" Suho said and grabbed D.O's collar. "What kind of nonsense are you telling us?! Tell me!"

Xiumin broke the two apart before another fight would break out. D.O. and Sehun told them the truth, that Byul will have to return the powers to the pearl but if she does her life is in danger. "She didn't break up and avoid you because she wanted to, she didn't want you and us to be sad if one day she has to leave." Sehun explained further. The members were all devastated at the news. Suho teared up and clenched his chest; he fell to his knees clenching his chest. He was angry and upset, "why didn't she say anything and why did I not know something was wrong?" The others also had tears forming in their eyes, "that fool." Kris said as he swiftly wiped his tear with his finger.

"Why didn't she just tell us? Why didn't she just let us take the burden with her?" Lay asked. Taeyang who saw Suho, placed his hand on his shoulder, "It hurts I know. I was crying like an idiot when I first found out too. We have to be strong, strong for Byul." Taeyang comforted.

"We have to find Byul, no matter what. If they do something to her..." Kai stated. D.O whose anger subsided walked up and said, "hyung, we have to find her. We don't have much time. I know Byul still loves you and so do you." Suho looked up at D.O and Taeyang; the members started walking towards Suho and patted his back, "hyung," said the younger ones. "Suho ah, you're our leader." Said the older ones. Suho looked at each one of them, they had a determined look of protecting Byul and the planet. He wiped his tears and nodded, "Let's find her." He said determined, the other members nodded in agreement and helped him stand up. They walked Dongwoo home and rushed back to Suho's house to find any clues where Chaos' secret hideout could be.

The next day, they took the day off from school to help search for Byul. As they were running around trying to find clues of where Yoona could have taken Byul. "Did you find anything?" Tao asked as they met up to share information. "No, Baekhyun, Luhan and I couldn't find anything." Xiumin replied. "Neither have we." Tao, Kai and Sehun said. "Let's split up again and search areas we haven't been to yet." Suho suggested. As they were about to search they noticed their university classmates running up towards them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Chen asked. "We heard from Dongwoo what happened to Byul. We want to help." Said a student. Dongwoo appeared from the group, "I know I shouldn't say anything, but you all are working to protect us. We should do something as well." The members smiled, "Thanks." They said. "Okay, since we have more people, search as many places as you can. We will meet back here in 2 hours. If you find anything let one of us know. Go in groups, don't go alone." Taeyang ordered. The group dispersed and the search began.

------------------

Meanwhile, Yoona and Chaos' hiding place was at an old warehouse behind the hill of the area where the final battle happened 100 years prior. It seemed like there was a hidden warehouse that no one has ever seen before. In that warehouse, Byul was tied up to a chair. She was still unconscious but was woken up when Yoona walked into the warehouse. "Wake her up." She demanded and the others followed her order. They splashed water onto Byul and Byul woke up shivering.

"Where am I?" Byul asked weakly scanning the environment around her. It was dark and the only light that came through were the ones through the cracks of the warehouse.

"Somewhere no one knows. You're going to stay here until I get my hands on your power." Yoona said as she walked up to Byul. Byul smirked weakly, "You think my powers will be taken from me that easily?" Yoona held Byul's chin, "You're ignorant for someone whose about to lose their life. I hate you to the bone, I will make you suffer."

"My life is in my hands, you can't decide that." Byul replied and shook her head breaking from Yoona's grip. Yoona smiled, "We'll see about that." Yoona said and took out the pearl. She began to use her powers to trigger the pearl; it only causes pain to Byul but the white pearl's energy within Byul can only be removed when she removes it herself. Byul struggled with the pain she was feeling but she tried not to show Yoona because her pain is Yoona's joy. "Not going to give it up even when you're in pain?" Yoona asked. "N-never." Byul replied with a struggle.

-------------------

Taeyang felt a tug as he was searching, "Byul ah." he said as he felt his chest. "What is it hyung?" Lay asked. Suho who was ahead turned around and walked back to the two. "I think Yoona is using the pearl to surpress the energy inside of Byul." Taeyang replied. "How do you know?" asked Suho. "Byul's and my power are from the same source, if something happens to one of us; the other would sense it. Byul has 70% of the powers so she senses things more strongly than I can. I only have 30% of the power so I can sense it to a certain extent." Taeyang explaine. "Wait..." Lay interrupted. "If I'm not wrong, last time when Yoona showed up at the Wook University she used the pearl to surpress Byul's power. At the time Byul was in extreme discomfort." Suho and Taeyang looked at eachother and was reminded of that day. "Yoona is using it to harm Byul." Suho stated in a worried tone. "We have to find her quick. Although her powers can't be taken away from her, the pearl can still do some damage to her." Taeyang said. The three sent text messages to the others about the situation.

Two days have passed and they couldn't find where Byul was. They started to get worried as Taeyang senses Byul in pain more frequent than ever. On the second night, Suho was standing outside the deck staring at the stars. "There's so many stars (byul) up in the sky, yet the one I had....I let go." He thought to himself with a sad and worried expression. D.O. walked out and stood beside Suho, "hyung, there was a time I really hated you for making the person we both love cry. Even after she broke up with you, she never gave me a chance; she still loves you a lot." Suho put his head down and a small smile formed, "There was a time when I really thought she would be better with you. But my heart ached everytime I saw you two together." D.O. also smiled, "We're brothers, I always respected you hyung. Taking on the leader position is a hard thing to do. Especially with 11 of us whose history crossed with one another." Suho turned and looked at D.O., "I will give up on Byul. She needs you more than she needs me." D.O. continued. "We'll still be brothers?" Suho asked. D.O. smiled widely, "of course! we grew up together and are brothers. Brothers stick together no matter what." Suho smiled, "Thanks D.O."

The other members who were creeping up behind them heard everything. "We'll find Byul!" Tao yelled. The members nodded together. Chen chimmed in and teased, "OHHH so D.O loved Byul!" D.O. turned around with a straight face, "Be quiet." "I WAS RIGHT! SEE I SAID SOMETHING WAS UP!" Sehun yelled. Xiumin pushed Sehun's head lightly, "You didn't say anything." The others laughed with one another and had their arms around eachother. "EXO!" Suho yelled and placed his hand in the middle; the members smiled widely and put their hand on top of one another. "Let's love!" They all yelled. "Let's find our star (Byul)!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun yelled.