- Sequel (?)

The White Pearl

"Wherever you are, I will find you."

The phrase was lingering in the mind of Suho who was sleeping soundly in the waiting room. "Hyung..hyung!" Chanyeol shook him awake. "What?" Suho woke up surprised. "It's time to go on stage." Chanyeol replied as he pointed to the clock. Suho was in a daze, "What's wrong Suho?" Kris asked standing up from a chair. "Ahh nothing, just the same dream I have been having." Suho answered. The members all stood up and checked their mics one last time before heading to the stage. Suho looked into the mirror and thought about his dream, "Wherever you are, I will find you." he thought about that phrase. "Just who are you?" He whispered to himself. "Hyung! Let's go." D.O called as he patted Suho's shoulder and both walked out the waiting room. As they were walking to the stage, Suho tried to figure out who was in his dream, a blurry image of a female; but everytime he had the dream, he felt a tug in his heart. Their stage was beginning and their debut song played. After their concert, they headed back to the dorm and that night the members had a talk about Suho's recurring dream.

"I don't know her, yet I feel like I do." He said to the members. The members looked at each other, "Do you know what she looks like?" Chen asked while eating a piece of apple. Suho shook his head, "Everything was so clear but her. However, in my dream, you guys were with me. We were a group of guardians with powers protecting EXO planet; a group of young guardians called EXO." Everyone looked at each other laughing, "Hyung, we ARE a group called EXO, we ARE the guardians of EXO planet, but we are group of singers. We're not really living in EXO planet, we're living in Seoul, Korea." Baekhyun explained. "This whole thing is a concept for our group. You're just dreaming about the concept." Lay responded grabbing a strawberry. "Am I just thinking too much?" Suho asked. "mmhmm..." The members nodded. "Looks like this concept over the years has gotten to Suho." Xiumin said smiling. Suho gave a small chuckle. Maybe they are right, maybe he was just dreaming about things that are based on them but not real. However the members were starting to feel a bit strange...something was weird after Suho had explained his dream in detail. It's like he can write a full story with what he dreamed about.

"But, was the girl pretty?" The members asked curiously. Suho nodded, "I think so? We were awed by her beauty when we first saw her." He added. "OHHH~~~!" They exclaimed in excitement. "But unfortunately she died. It seems like I was in love with her." Suho continued. "Awehh..really?!" They asked disappointed. "That story is so tragic then." Luhan said. They continued to eat their fruits before heading to bed before their next schedule in the morning.

__________________________

Note: Finally finished the story!! Thanks guys for reading! Really appreciate the feedback and support. Now here's a question: I'm thinking of taking this into a sequel.. let me know your opinions? Comment below and let me know (: