- Release of Inner Powers

The White Pearl

Taeyang arrived at their house and carried Byul in. "What happened?!" Their dad asked as he saw Byul unconscious. "Appa, can you grab me a cold towel?" Taeyang asked. "Oh, bring her upstairs. I'll get it." Dad said and rushed to bring everything upstairs.

Taeyang and their dad took off Byul's cardigan. Byul's arm was bruised from the attacks. "My poor daughter... how did something like this happen?" Their dad asked worried. "Byul must be their target. They must know about her." Taeyang answered.

Their grandpa walked upstairs with a cup of water. "Here, let Byul drink some water to hydrate her." Dad pulled Byul up and rested her against his chest while Taeyang gave her some water. They placed her back down on the bed to let her rest. "Hopefully she'll heal fast enough. The energy will help her heal." Grandpa said while placing his hand on her forehead. "Aigo... look at her arms. Taeyang ah, go buy some medicine to put on your sister's bruises." Grandpa instructed and Taeyang obeyed. He went to buy some medicine and on his way, he received an incoming call. It was from Suho. "What do you want?" Taeyang answered coldly. "Is Byul alright? We're all worried." Suho answered cautiously. "After all that distrust you all still have the guts to say you're worried?" Taeyang replied. "Byul's my girlfriend, of course I'm worried." responded Suho. "Girlfriend? I didn't see you treat her like one today." Taeyang refuted, "I got to go. You guys continue taking care of that Yoona girl. I have my sister to worry about." He hung up.

The members went with Yoona to the hospital and the doctors said she was fine and that it was just a small bruise. They dropped her off at home and went back to their place. D.O, Lay, Sehun, Tao, Kai and Baekhyun were having a talk in the kitchen. "I don't think Byul is that kind of person." D.O. stated. "She's been with us for quite sometime now, she's smart, pretty and kind. I also don't want to believe she would do something like that." Sehun responded. Lay who was showing concern about Byul's injuries, "I want to drop by Taeyang's house to heal her." "Hyung heard what Taeyang said over the phone. He's mad at us." Tao answered. "If I was him I would be mad too." Baekhyun said while sighing deeply. "I want to know the truth." Kai said tapping his fingers onto the table. D.O eyed Suho who was staring at his phone debating whether he should call Byul. There was silence throughout the house but the silence was broken by the sounds coming from the secret workroom.

The members were surprised and rushed to check it out, Kris opened the door and headed in. Everyone was ready just in case someone was in the room. Chen the lights and scanned the room. There was no one but the sound was from the drawer that the pearl was kept in. It was rumbling around in the drawer. "It's coming from there." said Luhan and he pointed to the shaking drawer. Suho walked over and opened it carefully. The pearl was flickering in bright light and shaking. "What's happening?" Kris asked curious. "Something must be wrong with Byul." Suho said concerned. "We should call Taeyang and ask." Chanyeol suggested. Suho took out his phone and called Taeyang.

Back at Byul's house Taeyang, dad and grandpa were downstairs discussing what had happened to Byul. Taeyang felt his phone vibrate and looked at the caller ID. "Who is calling?" Dad asked. "Suho." Taeyang answered.

"Why aren't you answering?"

Taeyang listened to his dad and picked up the call, "What is it?"

"hyung! Byul is she okay?" Suho asked anxiously.

"What are you talking about? Byul's upstairs resting. We just checked up on her just then." Taeyang replied.

"Something is wrong with the pearl. It keeps flickering, like its energy is becoming weak." Suho replied. Taeyang stood up from his seat, "what? Let me go check up on her." Taeyang responded and ran upstairs in which dad and grandpa followed suit.

Taeyang opened the door to Byul's room and Byul was sweating. She was uncomfortable and from her facial expression it seemed like she was in pain. "Byul ah!" They rushed over and checked up on her. She wasn't responding to them.

"Hyung! what's wrong?!" Suho yelled in concern. The members were anxious and decided to head over to Byul's house taking the pearl with them.

The members rang the door bell to Byul's house and Byul's grandpa opened the door for them. "Annyeonghasaeyo." They quickly greeted.

"Oh, Byul is upstairs. Hurry and see what you can do." Grandpa replied and told them to quickly head upstairs.

"Byul ah!" Dad called her but she wasn't waking up. Taeyang didn't know what to do and the members rushed inside the room.

"What's happening to Byul hyung?" Sehun asked and rushed beside Byul's bed. "I don't know. She was fine moments ago." Taeyang said wiping his sister's sweat from her face.

Suho came over and stood beside Byul looking at her in worry. Taeyang who spotted Suho grabbed him by the collar, "If only you didn't leave her alone today! She wouldn't become like this!" Taeyang yelled at him and threw a punch. Suho didn't do anything back because he also felt guilty. Kris broke up the fight, "Taeyang ah, I know you're worried but blaming it on Suho isn't going to help." "We must find out how to help Byul in this state." Luhan calmed everyone down. Kai who was holding the pearl looked at it, "Hyung its shining brighter!" The members stared at the pearl.

Byul was in a dream, she was conversing with the energy from the White Pearl. "Byul ah, you did well. Your body isn't fit to hold this energy but you are doing well."

"But I couldn't do anything to protect others. All I could do is run." Byul replied to the White light in her dream.

"The attack today has triggered the release of your inner powers. You must withstand it for the time being. After a while you will be able to fully control your power." The energy told Byul.

"Inner powers? What do you mean?" Byul asked.

"You will be able to exert your inner powers when you are in danger or triggered. It will be hard to control in the beginning." the energy answered. "After your body is adjusted to the powers, you will be able to control it fully. However you must remember, if one day you need to exert all your force, it will be the day you will have to return the energy back into the pearl that you and Taeyang brought back together." instructed the energy. "Now bare with it for a bit. It will be a bit uncomfortable."

The reason why the pearl was flickering was because Byul's inner powers were beginning to take over Byul's body. "Hyung look!" Chen yelled and pointed to Byul. Byul's body was surrounded by a light white aura. Byul began to relax, she had withstood it and the energy within her were helping her heal in the process. Soon enough, it was quiet. The pearl stopped shining, Byul's aura wasn't surrounding her anymore. Byul's dad rushed over to check on his daughter, "She's fine. Her breathing is normal again."

Everyone sighed in relief. "Thank goodness." D.O. sighed. "That was scary. I thought we had lost her." Tao said. Sehun slapped his shoulder, "what do you mean lose her? She can't leave us."

Suho walked over and knelt down beside Byul's bed and held her hand. "Let's go. Leave the two for a bit." Xiumin whispered and everyone exited the room leaving the two. Taeyang didn't want to leave because he was still mad at Suho. His dad dragged him out and closed the door.

"I'm sorry Byul. I didn't know you were in such pain." Suho whispered and put her hand towards his cheek. "I was so scared just now. I thought I was going to lose you." Suho said with tears forming. He took his right hand and swept her hair out of her face.

After a while, Suho and the members left to head home after confirming Byul was fine.